Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260585 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #150 on: May 28, 2014, 05:15:57 PM »
Excuse me mods, both NGB and Gladys keep mentioning the fact that I insulted Gladys's daughter by calling her a 'crack whore' Or words to that effect.

Yes I did say that. Immediately AFTER Gladys said directly that my 'wife f**ks my dogs'!

I thought it a fine and balanced retort actually!

I want NGB and Gladys to try and deny Gladys said that in an open forum before I ever mentioned his daughter.

That's a direct question to NGB and Gladys. I think the mods here should let me respond to those two continuously mentioning my insult without putting it in context.

Hopefully this is a reasonable request and the mods won't delete my post ..... again!

Offline puglove

« Reply #151 on: May 28, 2014, 05:55:47 PM »
Excuse me mods, both NGB and Gladys keep mentioning the fact that I insulted Gladys's daughter by calling her a 'crack whore' Or words to that effect.

Yes I did say that. Immediately AFTER Gladys said directly that my 'wife f**ks my dogs'!

I thought it a fine and balanced retort actually!

I want NGB and Gladys to try and deny Gladys said that in an open forum before I ever mentioned his daughter.

That's a direct question to NGB and Gladys. I think the mods here should let me respond to those two continuously mentioning my insult without putting it in context.

Hopefully this is a reasonable request and the mods won't delete my post ..... again!

It's just such a bizarre and disgusting thing to say. He said it about me, too....."Let's say that Shona shags her dogs."  All because I couldn't find a pm that he thought he'd sent to me.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #152 on: May 28, 2014, 06:12:35 PM »
I didn't actually know Grahame had said it to you too Shona.

Hopefully the truth of what was said first will register with Mat & Patti etc. who have mentioned it today.

Will someone please ask Grahame directly on the Blue forum did he or did he not mention that 'my wife f**ks my dogs" immediately before I insulted his daughter?

This maybe an infantile exchange but Grahame and NGB constantly mention the insult to Grahame's daughter and conveniently ignore the insult it was in response to!

I can't wait to see if Grahame or NGB deny it?

@)(++(*

I wonder if that insult was in Grahame's file he took to the police about me!  @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #153 on: May 28, 2014, 06:29:53 PM »
Caroline I agree with you ....'he said/but he said this and that ....... is infantile after 3 years but NGB & Gladys constantly bring up the infamous insult to G.'s daughter! It's about time it was put into context.

I also want to see if Grahame dares to deny it! Especially as he seems to have said the same to Shona too!

We will bring out the screen shots if Gladys lies and denies it!  8)--))

Offline John

« Reply #154 on: May 28, 2014, 07:33:58 PM »
Grahame has apologised so I think we should do the same for any past transgressions. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2014, 09:20:21 PM »
Oh my, I have come back on to half a dozen pm's with the same word in common .... Beltdown! I lost count of the number of smilie faces included there in!

You won't see any  @)(++(* from me!

Don't worry newish Blue forum, there used to be Beltdowns by the bushel years back. He will get over it!

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #156 on: May 28, 2014, 09:31:21 PM »
That's actually funny that so many people are close enough to actually attend the BBQ.  I am used to life in the US with people posting who are thousands of miles apart typically.

If this BBQ happens I definitely want details. There sees to be a lot of personal bad blood that was spewed in the past.  None of this has been personal to me and I had no idea how the blue and red divide came to be.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #157 on: May 28, 2014, 09:38:47 PM »
Just for the record I did address the current 'racist posting' issue in a long post .... especially NGB stating there is proof those posts were made by me!

Unfortunately admins here deleted it on sight! I must have been too strong in my challenge to NGB to produce his proof! I manage to sleep at night with a clean conscience .... I will leave readers to guess the rest!

Offline John

« Reply #158 on: May 28, 2014, 09:39:01 PM »
That's actually funny that so many people are close enough to actually attend the BBQ.  I am used to life in the US with people posting who are thousands of miles apart typically.

If this BBQ happens I definitely want details. There sees to be a lot of personal bad blood that was spewed in the past.  None of this has been personal to me and I had no idea how the blue and red divide came to be.

Its very simple Scipio, the blues keep coming up with madcap theories about how Jerry didn't do it and we here keep knocking them down.   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:41:45 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #159 on: May 28, 2014, 09:47:18 PM »

Scipio mate the bbq was just my little joke! There's more chance of Bamber being freed an innocent man than these two forums ever having a jolly (a day out!). It would be a laugh though to see how the keyboard warriors actually behave in the real world!

Offline Myster

« Reply #160 on: May 28, 2014, 10:18:50 PM »
I see the desire to discuss Sheila's non-bloodstained foot has been abandoned yet again, Jackie ?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2014, 10:15:09 AM »
FAO Admin/Mods on Blue

Over the last few days I have been accused by the mods of making derogatory comments about those with serious physical illnesses and now blackmail.  There is not a grain of truth in either.  The former has been rectified with the offending post removed. I am now asking that post #77 on The UK (Red) Forum thread also be removed and an apology issued.  As you know NGB blackmail is a serious criminal offence.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #162 on: May 29, 2014, 11:48:25 AM »
Cooee Caroline

Thank you for agreeing to amend your post from an accusation of blackmail to manipulation.  Sounds very untruce like but it's what I expected. 

I don't ever recall engaging in any personal pm's with you either as Caroline, Nuala or Keira.  As far as I can see they were restricted to routine admin and case related matters.  Quite how any of this could be used to "manipulate" you I have no idea  8-)(--)
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #163 on: May 29, 2014, 12:28:58 PM »
Cooee Caroline

Oh so the pm's you are referring are nothing to do with you but relate to other members  8-)(--).  Your post #74 of yesterday states "but pm's have also been posted which is worse".  Now you are telling me that others have been discussing pm's intended for my eyes with you and you have evidence that I am using these pm's to manipulate others?  Now not only do I make derogatory comments about those with serious physical illnesses but I blackmail, manipulate and I'm disruptive.  Lol.  And you're like the little girl in the nursery rhyme: sugar and spice all things nice?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #164 on: May 29, 2014, 02:39:41 PM »
Tim Sickbus!!!!!
Right that's it Blue forum I am making a file and going to the Police!!!
TIM SICKBUS!!!!!!!
I told my American mate Trev about this and he is a member of the Navy Seal Team 6 that took out Bin Laden. He will now carry out a seek and destroy mission on the perpetrator!

A good friend emailed me last night telling me that the appalling and vile insult TIM SICKBUS refers to me! I know who said it and there is no escape for this pondlife specimen. She will pay for that .... maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of her days! Do you feel lucky punkette?

TIM SICKBUS !!!!!!!!!

Stamps foot and grits tooth!  8()(((@#