Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260465 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #270 on: June 04, 2014, 10:36:40 PM »
I thought your email was hotchloe23@hotmail.com Jackie! 8)--))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:26:16 PM by Tim Invictus »

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2014, 11:42:38 PM »
I am disappointed in Patti joining in with 'there were shots hours after the police arrived' drivel; there isn't a shred of evidence to support this!

Don't you Bamberettes think all possible scenarios would have been explored by Simon McKay, NGB, MWT et al when they all came new to the case? You can tell how weak Bamber's defence is by the mere fact the best these seasoned legal/police professionals could come up with is their Aga saga to try and incriminate Sheila!

So what is your theory Patti? Sheila shot herself hours after the police arrived? Is that both shots in the main bedroom or one in the kitchen earlier or what?

I would love to read a decent coherent theory that matches the known facts instead of utter unfounded rubbish piled upon impossible 'theories'!

None of your crackpot ideas hold any water whereas the evidence against Bamber shouts guilty at every turn!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #272 on: June 05, 2014, 12:06:05 AM »
I thought your email was hotchloe23@hotmail.com Jackie! 8)--))

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline patti

« Reply #273 on: June 05, 2014, 12:15:54 AM »
Hi Tim

I have no idea why you are disappointed in what I am discussing. Goodness knows what I have said that upsets you so. You don't have to read what I put.  I am merely discussing the case which is far better than back biting every two minutes.  What's up with you? Why all this harshness? Why can't people be left alone to discuss what they want to discuss?

I give up...I'm best free from posting on either forum. So I will bid you farewell. 

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #274 on: June 05, 2014, 12:39:31 AM »
Hi Tim

I have no idea why you are disappointed in what I am discussing. Goodness knows what I have said that upsets you so. You don't have to read what I put.  I am merely discussing the case which is far better than back biting every two minutes.  What's up with you? Why all this harshness? Why can't people be left alone to discuss what they want to discuss?

I give up...I'm best free from posting on either forum. So I will bid you farewell.

Hey Patti I didn't intend to be harsh and I apologise if it appeared that way. Sorry!

Saying I was 'disappointed' was kind of a backhanded compliment really but I guess that was me being way too obscure! I do hope a thoughtless post from me doesn't stop you posting on either forum.

Hopefully you have noticed that I always include or refer to you when the few good 'uns from the Blue forum are mentioned!

I feel like a tw.. now!

8(8-))

Offline John

« Reply #275 on: June 05, 2014, 02:16:22 AM »
I notice Mike Teskowski is now seeking donations in order to keep the Jeremy Bamber forum running. Considering it costs about £40 a year I'm sure someone will help out. @)(++(*

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5395.msg235368.html#msg235368
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #276 on: June 05, 2014, 04:31:17 AM »
They have been cursing alot at me today I seem to be pissing off the peanut gallery. 
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #277 on: June 05, 2014, 07:28:24 AM »
They have been cursing alot at me today I seem to be pissing off the peanut gallery.

Scipio just a friendly word of warning...I was issued with a lifetime ban for slating Blue on Red.  In their eyes the above would probably be considered 'slating'.  They have a very low threshold.  I think it stems from NGB.  He has in the past posted that his parents were members of CND and I think he takes pacifism to the nth degree.  I am a non-aggressive person and never been involved in any sort of bullying in my life, nor would I stand by and turn a blind eye but what I consider acceptable p taking and banter they consider "goading", "attacking" and "bullying".  All a question of definition  >@@(*&)
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #278 on: June 05, 2014, 07:34:51 AM »
I notice Mike Teskowski is now seeking donations in order to keep the Jeremy Bamber forum running. Considering it costs about £40 a year I'm sure someone will help out. @)(++(*

Oh I do hope so it's such good entertainment especially when Mr Teskowski starts talking dirty  @)(++(*

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5403.msg235810.html?PHPSESSID=d85dc73b549dd17417fa5a3f8b571268#msg235810
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #279 on: June 05, 2014, 07:45:32 AM »
Sadly "The UK Justice Forum (Red)" thread on Blue dedicated to this forum has been removed.  It was obvious from day 1 that it would backfire badly and implode quite literally.  Could not have happened to a nicer bunch but hey it brought us some laughs  @)(++(*

I think we can safely say that on this occasion we are the undisputed winning team  ?>)()<

Well done to everyone  8@??)(

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #280 on: June 05, 2014, 08:08:41 AM »
Cooee April

Apologies I didn't get round to responding to your post yesterday re why am I no longer fighting JB's corner on here.  I posted recently that I had no intention of going round in circles covering the same old ground.  I consider that I have put up a robust defence on Red in a challenging environment  ?>)()<  If you think you can do better may I suggest ever so politely that you shift yourself out of your comfort zone and get your sorree little booty on here.

Btw there's more ways than one to skin a cat  8(0(*   Do I seem like an armchair sort of person  8(0(*

?>)()<

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #281 on: June 05, 2014, 11:29:53 AM »

"LET US SHOW THE WORLD THAT WE REALLY CARE, ABOUT HONESTY, AND JUSTICE .."
--- Michael Teskowski

@)(++(*  @)(++(*

That one really made me laugh! A classic line coming from an old convicted burglar who types lie after lie on a daily basis! A bit like Myra Hindley starting a collection for the NSPCC!

Anyone who puts a penny into old Tesko's personal account will be paying for his fags, the MOT on his Ford Orion and a few premium rate web site subscriptions!

If old Nelly pays for the web site then what expenses does the old con have? And anyone can send money to Bamber directly; why does it need to go through a convicted thief's personal account?

Don't waste your money Bamberettes!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:58:24 AM by Tim Invictus »

Offline abs

« Reply #282 on: June 05, 2014, 12:37:52 PM »
Hey Patti I didn't intend to be harsh and I apologise if it appeared that way. Sorry!

Saying I was 'disappointed' was kind of a backhanded compliment really but I guess that was me being way too obscure! I do hope a thoughtless post from me doesn't stop you posting on either forum.

Hopefully you have noticed that I always include or refer to you when the few good 'uns from the Blue forum are mentioned!

I feel like a tw.. now!

8(8-))

Hi! Tim, I have to admit that sometimes I find myself laughing at your posts even though I shouldn´t  8(0(*. You have a way with words.
That said, you do go overboard often. The other day you were talking about HG being hurt, so you do have it in you to empathize with other people. Why didn´t you understand then that what you wrote about Patti was hurtful? Patti who has never goaded, never made fun of anybody, never been anything but a kind and decent poster who is also knowledgeable.
I can understand that she doesn´t want to post anymore, she is hurt by what you wrote. She didn´t deserve this!
I value Patti very much, so I am totally saddened by this, you just robbed the boards of the nicest person.
Please think before you write.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #283 on: June 05, 2014, 01:14:28 PM »
Hi! Tim, I have to admit that sometimes I find myself laughing at your posts even though I shouldn´t  8(0(*. You have a way with words.
That said, you do go overboard often. The other day you were talking about HG being hurt, so you do have it in you to empathize with other people. Why didn´t you understand then that what you wrote about Patti was hurtful? Patti who has never goaded, never made fun of anybody, never been anything but a kind and decent poster who is also knowledgeable.
I can understand that she doesn´t want to post anymore, she is hurt by what you wrote. She didn´t deserve this!
I value Patti very much, so I am totally saddened by this, you just robbed the boards of the nicest person.
Please think before you write.

Abs you are absolutely right and I was absolutely wrong! I too was saddened by Patti's post especially as I caused it.

I am sure Patti won't mind me telling you that I have contacted her privately off forum to apologise directly for my thoughtless behaviour. She replied in her normal kind fashion!

I really hope she doesn't stop participating because of me and yes I will think before I write in future! That doesn't mean I won't attack all the blatant lies and sick 'theories' but I won't be having a dig at the 'good 'uns' of the Blue forum.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:16:35 PM by Tim Invictus »

Offline abs

« Reply #284 on: June 05, 2014, 01:33:45 PM »
Abs you are absolutely right and I was absolutely wrong! I too was saddened by Patti's post especially as I caused it.

I am sure Patti won't mind me telling you that I have contacted her privately off forum to apologise directly for my thoughtless behaviour. She replied in her normal kind fashion!

I really hope she doesn't stop participating because of me and yes I will think before I write in future! That doesn't mean I won't attack all the blatant lies and sick 'theories' but I won't be having a dig at the 'good 'uns' of the Blue forum.

Glad to hear that.  ?{)(**