Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260444 times)

Offline ActualMat

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2014, 02:56:34 PM »
You have stopped their tyrannical regime in their tracks.

Boudica, a true warrior Queen would be proud of you. I doubt they have retreated to regroup, but simply licking their wounds in defeat. The red tribe will be telling generations to come about your heroic victory Holly.

Do you still want to give me tea, cake and oral sex?

Offline abs

« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2014, 04:13:26 PM »
You were so brave Holly in taking on those savages on the blue forum single handedly.

You are a true Queen Boadicea of the red tribe. They submitted after a mere 5 day's. You are such an inspiration to the oppressed who were powerless against them.

@)(++(* I have never been called a savage before - I kind of like it!  8(>((

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2014, 04:49:14 PM »
HG I remember the day that Maggie became mod you told me you were going to leave because you'd rather leave than be banned.... Sadly you knew the inevitable was coming.

I've reported a couple of posts lately because they are simply just attacks on members by the mod team, obviously nothing will be done about the posts because they are posts by a mod but that says more about the forum than anything else.

^This post got me banned for two days. Don't think the post is even that bad really!

Offline puglove

« Reply #303 on: June 07, 2014, 05:35:55 PM »
^This post got me banned for two days. Don't think the post is even that bad really!

8(8-))

You should tell them to stick their forum where Lookout keeps her walnuts.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2014, 01:10:48 AM »
8(8-))

You should tell them to stick their forum where Lookout keeps her walnuts.

I don't know why anyone with a sense of common decency posts over at Tesco's! There is no excusing some of the disgusting 'theories' posted there and all members, however decent they may be, are tarred with the shame of supporting the disgusting behaviour of Tesko and a few others!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2014, 08:01:31 PM »
I don't know why anyone with a sense of common decency posts over at Tesco's! There is no excusing some of the disgusting 'theories' posted there and all members, however decent they may be, are tarred with the shame of supporting the disgusting behaviour of Tesko and a few others!

I don't think Mike and/or admin/mods care.  Although a forum is a place for discussion I think they need to be mindful that when the topic under discussion is a prisoner serving a whole life tariff for murdering 5 members of his adoptive family, including 2 small sleeping boys, it needs to be handled with care.  In the eyes of most JB is guilty as charged.  NGB has said in the past that pretty much anything goes to "stimulate debate".  If Mike wants to errrrm brain storm some of his more outlandish and emotive theories then when not create sock puppets to create distance.  Due to his incarceration with JB many see Mike as the face of JB.  Are they completely clueless  8-)(--)  No wonder JB wants to distance himself from the forum.

I was asked to mod over the way some 2 years ago.  I declined as I was too busy at the time.  Had I have accepted I would have insisted on many changes.

In many ways Blue reminds me of DI Cook in the ITV docu @ 13.25 in.

"Like a ship without a rower"  Errrrm Ron I think you mean rudder  8-)(--)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2CjYDJGTo

A small example: when I first joined, Feb 12, the spell checker worked.  It has now been out of order for some 2 years.  Surely it doesn't cost much to fix?  I feel certain that John would fix something like this in days.  I bet some of them have horribly overgrown gardens.  Quite possibly horribly overgrown bits on their person too.  Oh I am feeling horribly smug like Mrs Bouquet  @)(++(*

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:27:13 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #306 on: June 08, 2014, 08:24:30 PM »
Help please!

Can someone provide instructions as to how I upload an image as in a) below instead of b) below

ALSO

I would like to make my pussy avatar more pronounced and accentuate the eyes

Thank you.

Image A

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4413.msg159422#msg159422

Image B

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg159809#msg159809

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #307 on: June 08, 2014, 08:43:41 PM »
You have stopped their tyrannical regime in their tracks.

Boudica, a true warrior Queen would be proud of you. I doubt they have retreated to regroup, but simply licking their wounds in defeat. The red tribe will be telling generations to come about your heroic victory Holly.

Thank you again Bluebell.  I don't feel it is safe to rest on our laurels at this moment in time.  We must remain vigilant.

Caroline has been very quiet.  She is always hidden.  Maybe she is now silent but deadly and formulating a strategy in an attempt to fight back and reclaim lost ground  >@@(*&)

Our detailed planning has put Nelson to shame.  I feel confident we will remain victorious Bluebell  ?>)()<

Offline Myster

« Reply #308 on: June 08, 2014, 09:19:41 PM »
Help please!

Can someone provide instructions as to how I upload an image as in a) below instead of b) below

ALSO

I would like to make my pussy avatar more pronounced and accentuate the eyes

Thank you.

Image A

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4413.msg159422#msg159422

Image B

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg159809#msg159809

You need to upload a photo or picture to an image sharing site such as Imgur or Imageshack first, then copy and paste the image location back into your UK Justice Forum post, by pressing the Image button (second row, far left).

Imgur is perhaps the easiest, not sure if you have to pay now with Imageshack. You might have to sign up first with either. Try and upload one here to see how it goes...  https://imgur.com/

If you need further help, PM me.

I'll upload an accentuated Blofeld "pussy" avatar when I find time if you want so you can use that.... should keep you quiet for a bit!

(*sigh*.. the things I do for obsessive women!)
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #309 on: June 08, 2014, 09:34:07 PM »
HG I remember the day that Maggie became mod you told me you were going to leave because you'd rather leave than be banned.... Sadly you knew the inevitable was coming.

I've reported a couple of posts lately because they are simply just attacks on members by the mod team, obviously nothing will be done about the posts because they are posts by a mod but that says more about the forum than anything else.

Darling Matty if you were here now I would give you a big hug and lots of kisses (((((xxMatxx)))))  We have always supported one another through thick and thin on Blue and long may it continue.

You are absolutely right I had what imo were valid concerns about Maggie being appointed mod insofar as her ability to act impartially goes which I discussed with my forum friends.  I knew my days would be numbered and  NGB promised to protect me.  She has been an absolute pain quite literally.  Initially offloading on me about her adopted daughters and then having a dig whenever I made any reference to June/SC/adoption.  Well a bit more than a dig when she referred to me as a "total bitch" for no reason other than discussing June/SC/adoption.  Eg please see post #1 of the following thread I created and Maggie's reply #14:

Reply 1

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3669.msg144832.html?PHPSESSID=bc06c893e29060a12394992e8baf653f#msg144832

Reply 14

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3669.msg144847.html?PHPSESSID=bc06c893e29060a12394992e8baf653f#msg144847

There is overwhelming evidence from all quarters showing June and SC had a highly toxic and dysfunctional relationship and yet Maggie finds any reference to this disrespectful.  On the other hand she is happy to turn a blind eye to Mike's disgusting and completely unfounded claims and theories  >@@(*&)

Maggie it is not my fault if you feel insecure about your role as an adoptive mother and/or adoption per se.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #310 on: June 08, 2014, 09:39:07 PM »
You need to upload a photo or picture to an image sharing site such as Imgur or Imageshack first, then copy and paste the image location back into your UK Justice Forum post, by pressing the Image button (second row, far left).

Imgur is perhaps the easiest, not sure if you have to pay now with Imageshack. You might have to sign up first with either. Try and upload one here to see how it goes...  https://imgur.com/

If you need further help, PM me.

I'll upload an accentuated Blofeld "pussy" avatar when I find time if you want so you can use that.... should keep you quiet for a bit!

(*sigh*.. the things I do for obsessive women!)

Thank you Myster  8**8:/:

Offline Myster

« Reply #311 on: June 19, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »
She!!!...  ?8)@)-) ... the last time I looked my meat and two veg were intact!  8((()*/ 

@abs
... Myster = Mr.  8(0(*
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline abs

« Reply #312 on: June 19, 2014, 06:45:14 PM »
She!!!...  ?8)@)-) ... the last time I looked my meat and two veg were intact!  8((()*/ 

@abs
... Myster = Mr.  8(0(*

Oh GOSH, sorry!!!  8)><( 8)><( 8)><( You are still lovely though! 8)--)) How would I know anyway! Myster=Mr. I am a little slow.... scipio tells me that all the time!  8)><(

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #313 on: June 19, 2014, 08:28:37 PM »
Oh GOSH, sorry!!!  8)><( 8)><( 8)><( You are still lovely though! 8)--)) How would I know anyway! Myster=Mr. I am a little slow.... scipio tells me that all the time!  8)><(

I said you are being guided by bias instead of evidence.

You women posting there are drama queens who love to play the victim. One of you constantly claims I consider you subhuman and others like you say I consider you to be retarded with low IQs.

Saying you are biased and don't have an evidentiary basis for your claims is far different from calling people subhuman, low IQs etc.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline abs

« Reply #314 on: June 19, 2014, 08:45:36 PM »
I said you are being guided by bias instead of evidence.

You women posting there are drama queens who love to play the victim. One of you constantly claims I consider you subhuman and others like you say I consider you to be retarded with low IQs.

Saying you are biased and don't have an evidentiary basis for your claims is far different from calling people subhuman, low IQs etc.

Maybe I made up the subhuman thing - got carried away, but you DID say that someone on blue has low IQ, you DID say that the only one more pathetic than me was the one you called low IQ, and that people were laughing at me behind my back. Errr, what am I supposed to conclude from that - that you think I am brilliant?!
I am not a drama queen, never have been, never will be. I just have a hard time tolerating impertinent, pompous morons, that´s all.