Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259457 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #510 on: December 20, 2014, 11:59:45 PM »
Hohoho

..."an abuse of intelligent minds..."

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6245.msg277156.html#msg277156

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Gladys I recall you reporting me to Patti when you introduced religion to support your arguments and I objected.  You have no idea how intolerant you are of others that don't share your world view whether it be religion or non-religion to WHF murders/JB.

When JL posts on Blue, an intelligent and reasonable/sensible poster, you are incredibly rude to him to the extent that you start commenting on his personal life.

You have recently said you have tried teaching Adam but he's unteachable.  What on earth qualifies you to teach Adam  anything?  Or indeed anyone?

You are a complete and utter knob.

Oh, he's a disgusting old git. The blue forum only keep him on because there are so few supporters now. He's been jocked off from facebook because he was so abusive. And he was blocked from youtube for insulting a 14 year old girl, with the most appalling language.

I've said it before....but if you are mentally dodgy, keep away from forums. And don't go for the sympathy vote, bleating that you're poorly. We all have our problems. We just don't plaster our lives for all to see. Get a grip, you dirty old man. Stop sucking up to Bamber, he couldn't give a shit about you. Man up.     8(*(
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #511 on: December 21, 2014, 01:28:22 AM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6211.msg277372.html#msg277372

"I actually prefer my own company".

Hmmm I wonder if you have any choice in the matter  &%+((£

The blue forum. Here is your Christmas present.

Patti. For f..ks sake, it's ACCEPTABLE, not exceptable. Please, read and learn.

Lookout. You haven't got the first idea what motivated Bamber to do what he did. Stop perving after him. And....please stop insulting Sheila. She wasn't a "ticking time bomb." She did her best. And she loved her boys.

Susan. And mertol. It must be lovely on your planet, keep up the good work. As long as you 2 and Gladys support Bamber, I can sleep easy in my bed.

ngb. You are full of it. Didn't dare argue with scipio, did you?

Mike.                  As you were.    8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #512 on: December 21, 2014, 08:27:19 AM »
Three days to go... and still no sign of a "Mushy Sproutmas" message from Full Sutton.  8(8-))

Afraid I succumbed though and sent a used stamp (hope it's exceptable) for my free "Festive" wristband, coz I needed something to go with a pink Gucci handbag for a party do.  8**8:/:

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #513 on: December 21, 2014, 07:03:33 PM »
I think we should applaud Patti for her overall good works on Blue.  Without her the place would degenerate further.  She has recently stood up to Gladys and historically has taken to task the fringe elements eg Frizz and Tubby Tesco seemingly without support from others (Nelly).  She is by a long shot the most bipartisan mod Blue has ever had 8@??)( 8((()*/

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6245.msg277161.html#msg277161
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #514 on: December 21, 2014, 07:13:50 PM »
Oh, he's a disgusting old git. The blue forum only keep him on because there are so few supporters now. He's been jocked off from facebook because he was so abusive. And he was blocked from youtube for insulting a 14 year old girl, with the most appalling language.

I've said it before....but if you are mentally dodgy, keep away from forums. And don't go for the sympathy vote, bleating that you're poorly.  We all have our problems. We just don't plaster our lives for all to see. Get a grip, you dirty old man. Stop sucking up to Bamber, he couldn't give a shit about you. Man up.     8(*(

Totally embarrassing.  Keep your woes to yourself Gladys - you big girls blouse.  What about your bearded friend in the sky  8(*(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #515 on: December 21, 2014, 07:26:07 PM »
As far as I'm aware Susan (Mingham) is firmly in the guilty camp.  Think she's easily led mind  %£&)**#

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #516 on: December 21, 2014, 07:37:49 PM »
Three days to go... and still no sign of a "Mushy Sproutmas" message from Full Sutton.  8(8-))

Afraid I succumbed though and sent a used stamp (hope it's exceptable) for my free "Festive" wristband, coz I needed something to go with a pink Gucci handbag for a party do.  8**8:/:

There's still time!  Chronology of "Mushy Sproutmas" messages from Full Sutton:

24th Dec 2013
21st Dec 2012
23rd Dec 2011
21st Dec 2010

Perhaps JB has been advised to remain schtum by his new legal team.  Do we have any idea who the new legal team are?  I understand SM and JB parted amicably but why the parting and who has replaced him?  Hopefully a female for a change!

Offline John

« Reply #517 on: December 22, 2014, 02:34:43 AM »
Far be if for me to tell Nelly how to run Blue but I think most would agree MT is to JB what benzene was to Perrier. 

Yesterday MT posted this nonsense:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6214.msg276604.html#msg276604

As far as I am aware Nelly now funds the forum so I would be telling MT to tone it down or ship out.  The material has no copyright and is in the public domain.  MT could be paid the going rate for uploading the docs and left to wallow in the mire of his making, with others setting up a new forum.  Alternatively offload MT.

It's disgraceful that  a non-practicing barrister allows this sort of nonsense to be posted especially given MT's historic relationship with JB.  It is not stimulating debate.  Its BS and damaging to JB.

...and to think my ban was condoned by Nelly for teasing Clappy and Susan about knitting and childhood puppy fat respectively  &%+((£

I'm with you on this Holly, there never was a photograph of Sheila on any bed.  In fact there is a very easy way to end this nonsense once and for all.  I have challenged MT to provide a copy of these alleged photograph to me for verification.  In turn I have given an undertaking not to post them.  Alternatively, NGB could confirm or deny their existence.

The blue forums credibility is very much on the line now with this repeated claim by MT.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 02:45:25 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #518 on: December 22, 2014, 02:56:41 AM »
Anyone else waiting for Bamber's Christmas Message to the people? I am guessing there will be more 'storm clouds of justice' rolling in in 2015 and now he finally has all the evidence he needs to prove his innocence! Of course many police officers and his remaining relatives must be very worried now!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!  *&*%£

The message posted by Bamber central on the official website on the 6th November 2014 spoke of his impending release.  Are these people so deluded as to believe such garbage?  He's going nowhere for a very long time if ever. Child killers who deny their guilt should never get parole.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:00:28 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #519 on: December 22, 2014, 08:57:08 PM »
Cooee Saggie

Why not just get your broom stick out?  No need to take a flight on a plane?   @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #520 on: December 23, 2014, 09:36:04 PM »
There's still time!  Chronology of "Mushy Sproutmas" messages from Full Sutton:

24th Dec 2013
21st Dec 2012
23rd Dec 2011
21st Dec 2010

Perhaps JB has been advised to remain schtum by his new legal team.  Do we have any idea who the new legal team are?  I understand SM and JB parted amicably but why the parting and who has replaced him?  Hopefully a female for a change!

Jeremy's 30th Christmas in prison:

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/

Sounds a bit downbeat  &%+((£

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #521 on: December 26, 2014, 12:37:28 AM »
Always tell when Gladys starts to lose his argument/plot when he quotes from the bible:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6273.msg277910.html#msg277910

Could this be the start of a Beltdown  &%+((£

Offline puglove

« Reply #522 on: December 26, 2014, 12:50:40 AM »
Always tell when Gladys starts to lose his argument/plot when he quotes from the bible:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6273.msg277910.html#msg277910

Could this be the start of a Beltdown  &%+((£

Ugh. He's such a dirty old perv. He used to rant about massive penises on youtube before he was banned.

I feel sad for Carol, I really do.    8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #523 on: December 27, 2014, 09:30:08 AM »
 &%+((£
Ugh. He's such a dirty old perv. He used to rant about massive penises on youtube before he was banned.

I feel sad for Carol, I really do.    8(8-))

He's usually the only male poster on Blue that passes comment when female posters incl a selfie in an avatar.  I wonder how Caroline and Maggie feel about him having a tug over their avatars  &%+((£. That's perhaps the reason Patti changed her plunging neckline selfie avatar  &%+((£

Offline puglove

« Reply #524 on: December 27, 2014, 10:46:30 PM »
Jeremy's 30th Christmas in prison:

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/

Sounds a bit downbeat  &%+((£

Ugh. It's unbelievable that a man who murdered two sleeping children has the opportunity to bleat out this trite crap, year after year. But I'm not surprised that he sounds so low, he's known for a while now that there will never be any chance of his release, thank goodness. And he must despair when the blue forum continues to do him so much damage, even after he's demanded it's closure. Basically, he's stuffed and he knows it. When two mods (and a fraggle) change allegiance on his own forum, what's left?

He'll die in prison, as he should, and then he'll be forgotten. If it wasn't for him, the worthless piece of crap, Sheila would be enjoying Christmas with her grandchildren. I'll say it again - I'll laugh my head off when he croaks.

8(*(