Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260526 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #525 on: December 28, 2014, 04:13:39 PM »
Ugh. It's unbelievable that a man who murdered two sleeping children has the opportunity to bleat out this trite crap, year after year. But I'm not surprised that he sounds so low, he's known for a while now that there will never be any chance of his release, thank goodness. And he must despair when the blue forum continues to do him so much damage, even after he's demanded it's closure. Basically, he's stuffed and he knows it. When two mods (and a fraggle) change allegiance on his own forum, what's left?

He'll die in prison, as he should, and then he'll be forgotten. If it wasn't for him, the worthless piece of crap, Sheila would be enjoying Christmas with her grandchildren. I'll say it again - I'll laugh my head off when he croaks.

8(*(

It seems no storm clouds over Essex just floods of tears (possibly) and sadness from Yorkshire  &%+((£

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-number-30-and-still-there-is.html
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #526 on: December 28, 2014, 04:16:03 PM »
What has happened to Scipio...and Jackie (Preecey)...perhaps they've ran off together?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #527 on: December 28, 2014, 06:26:12 PM »
What has happened to Scipio...and Jackie (Preecey)...perhaps they've ran off together?
scipio's keyboard's worn out, and when the new one's delivered I guess he won't be wasting any more time preaching to the unconvertible.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #528 on: December 28, 2014, 06:46:33 PM »
scipio's keyboard's worn out, and when the new one's delivered I guess he won't be wasting any more time preaching to the unconvertible.

@)(++(*

Sounds sensible.  I have no idea why I waste so much time by and large going over the same things time and time again.  I ask myself why?  What reason can there be to have such an esoteric hobby?   8()-000(  Perhaps I need professional help  &%+((£

Offline Myster

« Reply #529 on: December 28, 2014, 07:21:56 PM »
@)(++(*

Sounds sensible.  I have no idea why I waste so much time by and large going over the same things time and time again.  I ask myself why?  What reason can there be to have such an esoteric hobby?   8()-000(  Perhaps I need professional help  &%+((£
Your partner's lucky.  He's over the moon because it keeps you occupied... and away from mithering him for entertainment and recreation.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #530 on: December 28, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »
Your partner's lucky.  He's over the moon because it keeps you occupied... and away from mithering him for entertainment and recreation.

Hahaha.  I once gave him, gift wrapped, for his birthday a copy of CC's and Wilke's book  8)><( @)(++(*  And a copy of the CoA doc hole punched in a ring binder  8)><( @)(++(*  He's a lawyer and I thought it would be interesting for him  8)><( @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #531 on: December 28, 2014, 09:30:29 PM »
Hahaha.  I once gave him, gift wrapped, for his birthday a copy of CC's and Wilke's book  8)><( @)(++(*  And a copy of the CoA doc hole punched in a ring binder  8)><( @)(++(*  He's a lawyer and I thought it would be interesting for him  8)><( @)(++(*
They say opposite poles attract, so he must believe in Jeremy Bamber's guilt.  8((()*/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #532 on: December 28, 2014, 09:40:25 PM »
Tubby Tesco is posting complete BS:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6316.msg278235.html#msg278235

Quote as above/follows from Tubby Tesco:

"In view of the detection of HP2 type blood at the deepest part of the silencer, everyone has to accept that because both child victims are the only victims with HP2 type blood, and this type of blood was detected at the deepest patt of the silencers  internal baffle plates, that the same childrens blood had travelled through, past or beyond all the other locations inside the silencer, which produced different combinations of blood group activity..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the table which shows the blood type/group of the victims along with the sample found:

ABO                    PGM                    EAP                     AK                    Hp

Nevill Bamber           O                        PGM1+                EAP BA               AK1                   Hp2-1
June Bamber            A                         PGM1+                EAP BA               AK2-1                Hp2-1
Daniel Caffell            O                        PGM2+1+            EAP B                 AK1                   Hp2
Nicholas Caffell         O                        PGM2+1+           EAP B                 AK1                    Hp2
Sheila Caffell            A                        PGM1+                EAP BA               AK1                    Hp2-1
Blood Sample          A                        Nil                        EAP BA              AK1                    Hp2-1
found in silencer

As posters will see the the Hp (Haptogoblin) sample found in the silencer was Hp2-1 and not Hp2 as per the samples taken from the twins.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #533 on: December 29, 2014, 11:18:15 AM »
Cooee Tubby Tesco (TT)

I do hope the following is not aimed at me:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6316.msg278264.html#msg278264

"Don't f..k with me on this issue, you are likely to be exposed as a suspect, or the supporter of such a fabrication....."

I will be over there to sort you out and duff you up Northern Numpty  ?>)()<  I still haven't forgiven you for condoning my ban.

HP2 is not as you claim a type of blood.  It is a protein found in blood and would not show up in isolation.  There is no evidence whatsoever that HP2 was found in or on the silencer.  If you disagree please provide the documentary evidence.  Or was it something 'Z' informed you about during one of your clandestine meetings?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #534 on: December 29, 2014, 05:44:45 PM »
Cooee Caroline

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6316.msg278326.html#msg278326

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3781.msg152735.html#msg152735

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6316.msg278327.html#msg278327

I'm not sure where JB's police interviews sit as they fell between PACE act 1984 being passed and introduced.  Under PACE the police are obliged to provide a pre-interview disclosure.  As far as I can see there's no requirement at the interview stage for the police to reveal their full hand so no requirement to discuss the silencer/blood evidence with JB but as far as I can see JB's defence would be informed well before trial.  I guess "well before" has some set rules about times.  I'm not sure I understand 'adverse inferences'?!

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/293597/Interviewing_suspects_v3.0_EXT.pdf

https://www.ipcc.gov.uk/sites/default/files/Documents/guidelines_reports/pre-interview_disclosure_during_criminal_investigations_-_27112009.pdf

?>)()<

Offline Caroline

« Reply #535 on: December 29, 2014, 09:12:28 PM »
Cooee Caroline

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6316.msg278326.html#msg278326

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3781.msg152735.html#msg152735

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6316.msg278327.html#msg278327

I'm not sure where JB's police interviews sit as they fell between PACE act 1984 being passed and introduced.  Under PACE the police are obliged to provide a pre-interview disclosure.  As far as I can see there's no requirement at the interview stage for the police to reveal their full hand so no requirement to discuss the silencer/blood evidence with JB but as far as I can see JB's defence would be informed well before trial.  I guess "well before" has some set rules about times. I'm not sure I understand 'adverse inferences'?!

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/293597/Interviewing_suspects_v3.0_EXT.pdf

https://www.ipcc.gov.uk/sites/default/files/Documents/guidelines_reports/pre-interview_disclosure_during_criminal_investigations_-_27112009.pdf

?>)()<

Yes, that's pretty much what I said on blue.

As far as 'adverse inferences' goes or you asking me if I am drawing my own 'adverse inferences'? If so, then no, I'm not. Or are you saying you just don't understand the term? If it's the latter then  I 'think' it relates to information held back by the suspect, like not mentioning (or denying) they were at a specific place. If it is later found that they were at said place, then the jury or the court can draw adverse inferences - basically that the suspect didn't mention it on purpose because they didn't want to incriminate themselves.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 09:26:26 PM by Caroline »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #536 on: December 30, 2014, 11:17:33 AM »
Yes, that's pretty much what I said on blue.

As far as 'adverse inferences' goes or you asking me if I am drawing my own 'adverse inferences'? If so, then no, I'm not. Or are you saying you just don't understand the term? If it's the latter then  I 'think' it relates to information held back by the suspect, like not mentioning (or denying) they were at a specific place. If it is later found that they were at said place, then the jury or the court can draw adverse inferences - basically that the suspect didn't mention it on purpose because they didn't want to incriminate themselves.

Just checking your understanding of 'adverse inferences'  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #537 on: December 30, 2014, 12:02:12 PM »
I would recommend anyone reading MT's posts on the following thread carry out their own research and they will find that he is wrong in his various assertions.  Some of his posts are supported by Lookout.

The pair are claiming all sorts of nonsense. 

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6316.msg278040.html#msg278040

The following is a table I set out and shows the victims' blood, enzyme and protein groups along with the sample found in the silencer.  The blood, enzyme and protein groups all show typical human features.  Those who think the blood sample found in the silencer was in some way connected to animal blood are in fact wrong.

ABO                    PGM                    EAP                     AK                    Hp

Nevill Bamber           O                        PGM1+                EAP BA               AK1                   Hp2-1
June Bamber            A                         PGM1+                EAP BA               AK2-1                Hp2-1
Daniel Caffell            O                        PGM2+1+            EAP B                 AK1                   Hp2
Nicholas Caffell         O                        PGM2+1+           EAP B                 AK1                    Hp2
Sheila Caffell            A                        PGM1+                EAP BA               AK1                    Hp2-1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood In Silencer      A                        Nil                        EAP BA              AK1                    Hp2-1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Boutflour       A                         PGM1+                EAP BA              AK1                     Hp2-1

ABO = Blood Group System

PGM = Phosphoglucomutase (Enzyme) Breaks down quickly outside the body hence blood in silencer was unable to produce a reading

EAP = Erythrocyte Acid Phosphatase (Enzyme)

AK = Adenylate Kinase (Enzyme)

HP = Haptoglobin (Protein)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #538 on: December 30, 2014, 01:23:03 PM »
Just checking your understanding of 'adverse inferences'  8(0(*

Where's my gold star? 8(>((

Offline Myster

« Reply #539 on: December 30, 2014, 02:07:24 PM »
Where's my gold star? 8(>((

And the "adverse inferences" (whatever those are) award goes to dishy blonde - Caroline!

Oooh!... that star reminds me of an avatar I've seen somewhere?