Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259458 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #570 on: January 06, 2015, 10:19:28 PM »
Let it stay shut, Holly!... then they can discuss their fantasy theories in private forevermore. Get on with trying to understand something more useful like Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity  &%+((£ ... or listening to T.Rex  8(8-))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #571 on: January 06, 2015, 11:21:24 PM »
*&(+(+

Yes I checked it our earlier on a different device/ISP and it was the same.

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms  8)><( The loss of The Jeremy Bamber Forum has left a deep void in my life  8)><(  I feel so lonely  8)><(  I will phone Tracey and ask her to read me some of the posts to keep me going. Are you able to copy 'n' paste some posts for me and send them by pm please?

No.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #572 on: January 06, 2015, 11:34:20 PM »
No.

Unable (as in tech glitch) or unwilling?

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #573 on: January 07, 2015, 06:31:23 AM »
Unable (as in tech glitch) or unwilling?

Neither, I don't have time to copy and paste posts and have no idea what you'd be interested in. I also think it's against the blue forum rules but I said I would look into your the access problem when I get the chance.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #574 on: January 07, 2015, 09:38:00 AM »
Neither, I don't have time to copy and paste posts and have no idea what you'd be interested in. I also think it's against the blue forum rules but I said I would look into your the access problem when I get the chance.

You're unwilling then.  Unwilling to commit the necessary time and give priority to my needs.  And unable if my request breaks forum rules.

I'm interested in everything  8(*(

It's not just my access problem; it relates to all guests some of whom might be regarded as important.  Far more guests visit compared with members logged in.

Calling Zoso....

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #575 on: January 07, 2015, 01:22:37 PM »
I think Tubby Tesco has thrown a hissy fit, as he is prone to doing, and changed the forum settings effectively making it 'members only'.  If this is the case so much for freedom of speech which NGB has always claimed he is an advocate for.  TT is a complete and utter crank imo.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg209489#msg209489

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg210054#msg210054

Surely it is legitimate to comment/criticise the above in a democratic country?

Offline puglove

« Reply #576 on: January 08, 2015, 10:30:01 PM »
I think Tubby Tesco has thrown a hissy fit, as he is prone to doing, and changed the forum settings effectively making it 'members only'.  If this is the case so much for freedom of speech which NGB has always claimed he is an advocate for.  TT is a complete and utter crank imo.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg210054#msg210054

Surely it is legitimate to comment/criticise the above in a democratic country?

Ooooh!! I'd heard that Tesco's was downsizing!!

Tubby McStealer. You silly old sod. Apart from the fact that we all still have accounts on your forum (SURELY you've guessed mine - I'm not exactly subtle!), you should have done this 4 years ago, before we knew everyone's weird, freaky secrets. Colly, Nelly, Gladys.....the list of dodginess is endless!

We're still watching you, Tubs!!    8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #577 on: January 11, 2015, 08:54:47 PM »
It's not specific to you, if I log out it happens to be also - will check it out.

Just wondered if you had been able to find a fix for what appears to be an IT issue on Blue that seems to have first occurred 5 days ago?   *&(+(+ in anticipation.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #578 on: January 12, 2015, 11:35:57 AM »
Cooee Tubby Tesco

Here's a photo of JB with a male friend.  It featured in Scott Lomax's book.  I doubt JB charged his friend a fee as he didn't need an excuse to distance himself from the friend in the way that he does with yourself due to your crank status.

Anyway should the male friend read this forum I think you are attractive looking and have a kind face.  If you are a member please feel free to pm me.  If you're not a member why not join? 

Hope to hear from you 

Holly x  ?{)(**

Offline John

« Reply #579 on: January 14, 2015, 01:02:37 AM »
I haven't been able to visit Blue as a guest  &%+((£  Anyone else having that problem or is it just me?

Hahaha perhaps I upset Tubby Tesco with a few home truths!

I forgot to add CYCLOPS, agent 'Z' and a recent visit from MI5 to TT's claims.

They are conducting an experiment to see how many new members join up since you cannot view the boards as a guest any more.  I don't think it will remain that way for long.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #580 on: January 14, 2015, 04:32:33 PM »
They are conducting an experiment to see how many new members join up since you cannot view the boards as a guest any more.  I don't think it will remain that way for long.

Are you winding us up John?  If this is true it will be down to Nelly as Tubby doesn't have it in him to be that strategic in his thinking.  Perhaps they are attempting to identify interested parties by ISP addresses!

Unlike this forum anyone wishing to access the archives and library on Blue needed to be a member - so anyone who has an interest in the case will surely have joined by now - and if they so wish download the material and save it for their own personal use.  It's interesting to read the views of others to a point but a few hours reading back posts from different time periods/posters is enough to get a feel for how posters arrive at different conclusions.  Other than that I'm not sure much can be gleaned from what are essentially repeats from a handful of regular posters that imo amount to a long running SOAP at best and worse with the likes of Tubby Tesco.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #581 on: January 15, 2015, 12:38:01 AM »
Hols do yaself a favour love and forget about the Tubby Burglar's den of cranks! Even as one of the rare breed Bamber supporters you must know it's just a small group of social misfits trying to big themselves up. You should be doing your squat thrusts anyway ..... I am here in Meribel and like your bikini line, my skis are waxed and sharpened.

8(>((

Offline puglove

« Reply #582 on: January 16, 2015, 12:05:19 AM »
Hols do yaself a favour love and forget about the Tubby Burglar's den of cranks! Even as one of the rare breed Bamber supporters you must know it's just a small group of social misfits trying to big themselves up. You should be doing your squat thrusts anyway ..... I am here in Meribel and like your bikini line, my skis are waxed and sharpened.

8(>((

Myster and Tim are right, Holl. Think Groucho Marx - "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

And the blue forum is full of massive members! Nothing will ever change, Bamber will never be released, a few old gimmers and freaks will always worship him, and poor old Mike will tilt at the Bamber windmill to detract from the fact that Bamber has dumped him (like so many others) and Mike's lost and has nothing better to do.

Mike's had 30 years, and apparently 4 different pieces of cast-iron evidence that will free Bamber. And STILL Bamber is writing his blogs and eating mushy sprouts. I admire your tenacity, I really do, but Sheila very clearly didn't shoot herself. Or anyone else. You know why I say this, it's basic biology. PM reports. Photographic evidence.

And, much as I'm very fond of you, if you carry on down the adoption route, you're as bad as old Clappy, pursuing the mental illness route. It's all pure supposition. You have no idea how Sheila was affected by her adoption.

I hope I haven't hurt your feelings, I'm a massive fan of you. But...please don't try to analyse Sheila. She might have been full of angst, and worries. Or...she might just have been tired and exhausted and glad that Ralph and June were helping her. It's a massive stretch from a tired, sad Sheila to a clinical shooter. And a bare-footed girl who could overcome a a tall, fit man who fought for his life, and his wife and grandchildren.

Just to say...my husband is 65, he's built like a brick-shithouse, and if push came to shove he'd die trying. You think that Sheila was toying with the gun. The reality was...Bamber burst in, and shot June first.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #583 on: January 17, 2015, 04:04:58 PM »

8(>((

Everything is in hand.  Ski legs back courtesy of the Snozone, Xscape at Milton Keynes:

http://www.xscape.co.uk/milton-keynes/concessions/sno-zone

My all year fitness regime of running and weights ensures my fitness levels are kept tip top.  The bikini line was lasered a decade ago so no messy waxing and the potential for ingrowing hairs.  Plus gives me an aero-dynamic edge ie no drag from strays.  Shock absorber bra at the ready....

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/en/

Click on the bounce-o-meter and click again to see it in action  @)(++(*

I trust you have sorted out all your bits n pieces too?  8(>((

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #584 on: January 17, 2015, 04:09:32 PM »
Myster and Tim are right, Holl. Think Groucho Marx - "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

And the blue forum is full of massive members! Nothing will ever change, Bamber will never be released, a few old gimmers and freaks will always worship him, and poor old Mike will tilt at the Bamber windmill to detract from the fact that Bamber has dumped him (like so many others) and Mike's lost and has nothing better to do.

Mike's had 30 years, and apparently 4 different pieces of cast-iron evidence that will free Bamber. And STILL Bamber is writing his blogs and eating mushy sprouts. I admire your tenacity, I really do, but Sheila very clearly didn't shoot herself. Or anyone else. You know why I say this, it's basic biology. PM reports. Photographic evidence.

And, much as I'm very fond of you, if you carry on down the adoption route, you're as bad as old Clappy, pursuing the mental illness route. It's all pure supposition. You have no idea how Sheila was affected by her adoption.

I hope I haven't hurt your feelings, I'm a massive fan of you. But...please don't try to analyse Sheila. She might have been full of angst, and worries. Or...she might just have been tired and exhausted and glad that Ralph and June were helping her. It's a massive stretch from a tired, sad Sheila to a clinical shooter. And a bare-footed girl who could overcome a a tall, fit man who fought for his life, and his wife and grandchildren.

Just to say...my husband is 65, he's built like a brick-shithouse, and if push came to shove he'd die trying. You think that Sheila was toying with the gun. The reality was...Bamber burst in, and shot June first.

I love you too.  And no you haven't hurt my feelings.  I'm just relieved that you know me well enough to realise I have some feelings.  The three witches on Blue: April Fool, Keiraline and Saggie have me down as a psychopath  8(8-))

x