Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260436 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #585 on: January 17, 2015, 04:13:56 PM »
PS It's not the adoption route per se but  June's mental illness circa 1959 caused by adopting SC.  Anyway perhaps best not to get me started.  I've steered well clear of those subjects for a long time now.  Don't want to drive posters away...oh its only me on the Bamber board... 8)><(

Adam and Myster where are thou? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #586 on: January 17, 2015, 04:50:51 PM »
Just getting on with real life, Holly  8((()*/ ... and with other more enjoyable things!  8(0(*
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #587 on: January 17, 2015, 05:43:30 PM »
Just getting on with real life, Holly  8((()*/ ... and with other more enjoyable things!  8(0(*

Sensible Myster.  Think I will join you.  I've been posting on Blue/Red re JB for nearly 3 years and I think that's enough.  Anyway nice to hear from you and know that you're well  8((()*/  Perhaps we should reconvene when/if anything further develops  &%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #588 on: January 17, 2015, 06:50:07 PM »
I love you too.  And no you haven't hurt my feelings.  I'm just relieved that you know me well enough to realise I have some feelings.  The three witches on Blue: April, Caroline and Maggie have me down as a psychopath  8(8-))

x

Personally, I don't give you a second thought - I corrected my name for you - no need to thank me! Amended the  others too, bit childish calling people names don't you think? 8(>((
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 06:52:56 PM by Caroline »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #589 on: January 17, 2015, 07:10:36 PM »
Personally, I don't give you a second thought - I corrected my name for you - no need to thank me! Amended the  others too, bit childish calling people names don't you think? 8(>((

I thought that might get you going...sooo predictable  @)(++(*

Have I ever claimed to be a mature well rounded individual like yourself?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #590 on: January 17, 2015, 07:54:12 PM »
I thought that might get you going...sooo predictable  @)(++(*

Have I ever claimed to be a mature well rounded individual like yourself?

Oh, you were trying to attract my attention  %£&)**# - I guess you missed me @)(++(*

Don't worry, I'm never far away -  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #591 on: January 17, 2015, 09:23:57 PM »
Oh, you were trying to attract my attention  %£&)**# - I guess you missed me @)(++(*

Don't worry, I'm never far away -  8(0(*

Yes I was trying to attract your attention.  You were going to get back to me on the IT query?  Anyway you're always good for a laugh  @)(++(*

I know you're never far away.  I check on your profile and see you have visited during the small hours.  I'm going to rename you Notctaline  @)(++(*  Unless of course you come over to see John who also seems to be a creature with nocturnal habits  &%+((£  Do I sense romance in the air?  Perhaps a shared appreciation of your nocturnality?  Kindred spirits?  &%+((£

Offline Caroline

« Reply #592 on: January 17, 2015, 10:34:58 PM »
Yes I was trying to attract your attention.  You were going to get back to me on the IT query?  Anyway you're always good for a laugh  @)(++(*

I know you're never far away.  I check on your profile and see you have visited during the small hours.  I'm going to rename you Notctaline  @)(++(*  Unless of course you come over to see John who also seems to be a creature with nocturnal habits  &%+((£  Do I sense romance in the air?  Perhaps a shared appreciation of your nocturnality?  Kindred spirits?  &%+((£

You check my profile? Why? &%+((£

Anyhoo - I didn't need to get back to you, John already responded - or did you want me to reply specifically?

Noctaline? Yes, I like it but sure you couldn't fit a 'Keira; in there somewhere?  @)(++(*. What can I say? I like the early hours, it's quiet and we witches don't need that much sleep  @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #593 on: January 17, 2015, 11:32:38 PM »
You check my profile? Why? &%+((£

Anyhoo - I didn't need to get back to you, John already responded - or did you want me to reply specifically?

Noctaline? Yes, I like it but sure you couldn't fit a 'Keira; in there somewhere?  @)(++(*. What can I say? I like the early hours, it's quiet and we witches don't need that much sleep  @)(++(*

OMG It's soooo cold out  8)><(

Yes I check your profile along with others.  I don't single you out for special treatment although I am sure you would very much like me to 8(0(*  Think I arouse your curiosity  8(0(*  I'm just quite analytical and a bit on the geeky side in that respect.

I was expecting you to get back to me.  I thought John was winding me up.  However I have since accessed Blue and read Nelly's post. 

How about ker-knockers after the 70's toy?  This incorporates Keira (sort of) and nocturnal (sort of)? 

Witches need their beauty sleep too ya know:

http://www.ebsqart.com/Art-Galleries/Halloween/76/WITCHES-NEED-THEIR-BEAUTY-SLEEP/701630/  8(0(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #594 on: January 18, 2015, 12:02:28 AM »
OMG It's soooo cold out  8)><(

Yes I check your profile along with others.  I don't single you out for special treatment although I am sure you would very much like me to 8(0(*  Think I arouse your curiosity  8(0(*  I'm just quite analytical and a bit on the geeky side in that respect.

I was expecting you to get back to me.  I thought John was winding me up.  However I have since accessed Blue and read Nelly's post. 

How about ker-knockers after the 70's toy?  This incorporates Keira (sort of) and nocturnal (sort of)? 

Witches need their beauty sleep too ya know:

http://www.ebsqart.com/Art-Galleries/Halloween/76/WITCHES-NEED-THEIR-BEAUTY-SLEEP/701630/  8(0(*

Weren't ker-knockers "clackers"? Nearly every girl in my year developed ganglions because of those bad boys.     8(8-))

And....Nelly's post!!       &%&£(+             @)(++(*
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #595 on: January 18, 2015, 12:24:17 AM »
Weren't ker-knockers "clackers"? Nearly every girl in my year developed ganglions because of those bad boys.     8(8-))

And....Nelly's post!!       &%&£(+             @)(++(*

Yes they were aka clackers.  Bloody well hurt if you got it wrong.  I remember I had a lime green pair with white cord and little silver hoops for holding them.  Memories:  pogo sticks, Cresta frothy man, spacehopper, Jackie mag, Cathy and Claire pages, boys, Anne French cleansing milk and quickies  8(0(* haha as in the face pad variety  @)(++(* Vesta curry...those were the days  ?{)(**

Offline puglove

« Reply #596 on: January 18, 2015, 12:31:51 AM »
Yes they were aka clackers.  Bloody well hurt if you got it wrong.  I remember I had a lime green pair with white cord and little silver hoops for holding them.  Memories:  pogo sticks, Cresta frothy man, spacehopper, Jackie mag, Cathy and Claire pages, boys, Anne French cleansing milk and quickies  8(0(* haha as in the face pad variety  @)(++(* Vesta curry...those were the days  ?{)(**

Bloody hell, Holl, you're much younger than me (or so I thought!!) but these are my memories too! Chopper Bikes! Follyfoot! Crossroads! Ace Of Wands! Adam Adamant! (Oops! Maybe not that one....)

But Vesta meals are thin on the ground, now. You can get paella and chow mein, but if you fancy a beef risotto (which I do) you're stuffed.

Sigh. Happy memories.    8((()*/

Offline puglove

« Reply #597 on: January 18, 2015, 12:38:02 AM »
Bloody hell, Holl, you're much younger than me (or so I thought!!) but these are my memories too! Chopper Bikes! Follyfoot! Crossroads! Ace Of Wands! Adam Adamant! (Oops! Maybe not that one....)

But Vesta meals are thin on the ground, now. You can get paella and chow mein, but if you fancy a beef risotto (which I do) you're stuffed.

Sigh. Happy memories.    8((()*/

We need Tim for this one...he can remember Muffin The Mule, and when Grace Archer died. And when Edward the V111 abdicated. He was there.

Offline puglove

« Reply #598 on: January 18, 2015, 12:45:34 AM »
We need Tim for this one...he can remember Muffin The Mule, and when Grace Archer died. And when Edward the V111 abdicated. He was there.

I'll tell you what is really, really brilliant. Rumpole. And Lovejoy. And Steptoe. And Reggie Perrin. And...The Avengers (Emma and Tara). Now...that's a proper forum to be on. It makes the blue forum look like a big pile of pants.    8(*(

Offline puglove

« Reply #599 on: January 18, 2015, 01:02:50 AM »
I'll tell you what is really, really brilliant. Rumpole. And Lovejoy. And Steptoe. And Reggie Perrin. And...The Avengers (Emma and Tara). Now...that's a proper forum to be on. It makes the blue forum look like a big pile of pants.    8(*(

Anyhoo, Holl, maybe it's time we all moved on. There's f..k-all happening with the Bamber-massive, we all know he isn't going anywhere, his last few supporters (with the exception of you) are loonies and money-grabbers and Mike has taken the piss for 4 years. It's all been a huge waste of time.

And I've hated every minute of it. Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:39:18 PM by John »