Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260526 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #600 on: January 18, 2015, 01:04:04 AM »
Bloody hell, Holl, you're much younger than me (or so I thought!!) but these are my memories too! Chopper Bikes! Follyfoot! Crossroads! Ace Of Wands! Adam Adamant! (Oops! Maybe not that one....)

But Vesta meals are thin on the ground, now. You can get paella and chow mein, but if you fancy a beef risotto (which I do) you're stuffed.

Sigh. Happy memories.    8((()*/

I think I'm between yourself and Andrea chronologically speaking.  Still in the pre menopausal phase

Liver Birds, Man about the house, The Brothers, Poldark, bouquet of barbed wire, Roots.  I remember arguing with my mum coz I wasn't allowed to stay up and watch Rock Follies.  It was on a Wednesday at 9 and I had to go to bed at 9  8)><(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #601 on: January 18, 2015, 01:24:07 AM »
IF....I stay on here much longer, I will  abuse Nelly. I make no apologies, it has to be done. The bullet has to be bit, I'm not scared of anything, and if Nelly really supports Bamber, he would come over here and tell me why I'm wrong.

But.......silence.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:46:27 PM by John »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #602 on: January 18, 2015, 01:36:15 AM »
Anyhoo, Holl, maybe it's time we all moved on. There's f..k-all happening with the Bamber-massive, we all know he isn't going anywhere, his last few supporters (with the exception of you) are loonies and money-grabbers and Mike has taken the piss for 4 years. It's all been a huge waste of time.

And I've hated every minute of it. Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

Yeah I agree.  I'm seriously bored s***less with it.  I was kinda disappointed that Myster posted as I feel I need to respond now.

Mike is crank.  He is one of the few people to have spent any length of time with JB and has been studying the case for some 25 years and yet every week he has a changing scenario?!  None of which fit with any known facts.  He has zero credibility with his BS of photos and itemised billing.

Will the promised new book launches ever materialise? 

Anyway I'm tucked up in bed now.  Night x

« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:41:05 PM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #603 on: January 18, 2015, 01:50:24 AM »
Yeah I agree.  I'm seriously bored s***less with it.  I was kinda disappointed that Myster posted as I feel I need to respond now.

Mike is crank.  He is one of the few people to have spent any length of time with JB and has been studying the case for some 25 years and yet every week he has a changing scenario?!  None of which fit with any known facts.  He has zero credibility with his BS of photos and itemised billing.

Will the promised new book launches ever materialise? 

Anyway I'm tucked up in bed now.  Night x

IMike shouldn't have been on that wing, though.

And I don't hold out much hope for the book.

Nighty night.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:42:00 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #604 on: January 18, 2015, 01:56:59 AM »
Nelly is a typical lawyer.  Petey is the same.  My Pete too.  Nelly only ever comments on points of law or guns (he apparently has a few shooters on the estate as wld b expected I guess).  What's worse Mike with his outlandish theories or man of few words Nelly?  You will be hard pressed to find a lawyer speculating.  They know it's a waste of time and completely futile. I don't really know what to make of Nelly  &%+((£. Saint or sinner  &%+((£. He was unkind towards me over my ban  &%+((£
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:42:52 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #605 on: January 18, 2015, 02:17:00 AM »
Mike shouldn't have been on that wing, though.

And I don't hold out much hope for the book.

Nighty night.

He's certainly very pervy re SC's underwear/lack of and other matters. 

He sounds a real Northern numpty.  At least Roch levels it out.  I mean he sounds normal and he's from the North.  I once had a boyfriend from Yorkshire, Ted, so I know they're not all like Mike.  Roch has a new avatar photo.  Looks different - assuming it is him.  Quite distinguished with grey hair and bins. 

« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:43:56 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #606 on: January 18, 2015, 12:54:42 PM »
Are you winding us up John?  If this is true it will be down to Nelly as Tubby doesn't have it in him to be that strategic in his thinking.  Perhaps they are attempting to identify interested parties by ISP addresses!

Unlike this forum anyone wishing to access the archives and library on Blue needed to be a member - so anyone who has an interest in the case will surely have joined by now - and if they so wish download the material and save it for their own personal use.  It's interesting to read the views of others to a point but a few hours reading back posts from different time periods/posters is enough to get a feel for how posters arrive at different conclusions.  Other than that I'm not sure much can be gleaned from what are essentially repeats from a handful of regular posters that imo amount to a long running SOAP at best and worse with the likes of Tubby Tesco.

No wind-up Holly.  Could be they feel that the Jeremy Bamber case has run its course and just isn't attracting new people to the extent they actually want to join up.  I came to that conclusion many moons ago thus why this forum was opened up to other subjects.  It was very noticeable when the CCRC made their last decision not to refer the case to the Court of Appeal that very few msm carried the story and it was dead by the next day.  Do you think blue is in the early stages of a massive change?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 01:06:02 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #607 on: January 18, 2015, 03:29:07 PM »
No wind-up Holly.  Could be they feel that the Jeremy Bamber case has run its course and just isn't attracting new people to the extent they actually want to join up.  I came to that conclusion many moons ago thus why this forum was opened up to other subjects.  It was very noticeable when the CCRC made their last decision not to refer the case to the Court of Appeal that very few msm carried the story and it was dead by the next day.  Do you think blue is in the early stages of a massive change?

I think the fact that Jeremy Bamber has repeatedly demanded that the "Jeremy Bamber Forum" be closed down says it all.

Offline John

« Reply #608 on: January 18, 2015, 03:34:26 PM »
I think the fact that Jeremy Bamber has repeatedly demanded that the "Jeremy Bamber Forum" be closed down says it all.

Absolutely and still they don't comply?   &%+((£
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #609 on: January 18, 2015, 06:59:02 PM »

Errrmm no John, this forum was set up by you because you, myself and a few others were banned from Tesco Towers for life for calling a spade a spade, Or, in the case of the Tubby Burglar, calling a c""t a c""t! And pray tell how you can have "massive changes" to a forum consisting of one convicted crook, another unconvicted so far and a catty knitting circle!

The only cliff hanger remaining in Bamber World is just when will Holly realise Sheila literally could not have committed those murders ergo Bamber is guilty beyond a shadow ..........

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #610 on: January 19, 2015, 02:04:00 PM »

I pointed out when I was on Blue that   the awareness level of JB/WHF is extremely low.  And in the main those who have even a basic awareness are uninterested.  Most people lead busy lives and don't have the time (or inclination) to research the minutiae of a potential MoJ.

In the early days Mike, by and large, stuck to the facts (as he sees them) and seemed 'normal'.  Other posters eg Kaldin and The Brilliant Mistake were so objective it wasn't even clear what views they held ie guilty or MoJ.  Since then it has descended into chaos and played a significant part in the front page Scottish Express article.

It's not even clear what the objectives of the forum are?  Raise awareness?  Debate? 

It's unorganised with no clear purpose or direction.  Just the ramblings of a mad man and the likes of Clappy wittering on.

Suggestions:

Muzzle Mike and the likes of Clappy.  Or for a radical approach ban the pair of them. 

Attempt to minimise nonsense posts eg June took part in the shootings, SC had a drug debt of 40k, and personal comments re JM and other prosecution witnesses. 

Send out a questionnaire by pm seeking feedback from those who regularly login but never post.  Try to encourage more participation.

Canvass professionals worldwide (or at least English speaking countries) eg ballistics, firearms experts, pathologists,  soc forensics, psychologists/psychiatrists. etc  And others eg authors of crime, crime journalists, lawyers, law students.  Let them know about the forum; provide a synopsis and state what the objectives of the forum are.
These are the sort of people that will have an interest in the case.  The likes of Mr and Mrs Joe Average in the main have neither the time (prefer to spend leisure time on other pursuits) or interest to debate a case such as WHF on a forum 

Erm why am I assisting Blue  &%+((£

Offline puglove

« Reply #611 on: January 20, 2015, 11:22:18 PM »

I pointed out when I was on Blue that   the awareness level of JB/WHF is extremely low.  And in the main those who have even a basic awareness are uninterested.  Most people lead busy lives and don't have the time (or inclination) to research the minutiae of a potential MoJ.

In the early days Mike, by and large, stuck to the facts (as he sees them) and seemed 'normal'.  Other posters eg Kaldin and The Brilliant Mistake were so objective it wasn't even clear what views they held ie guilty or MoJ.  Since then it has descended into chaos and played a significant part in the front page Scottish Express article.

It's not even clear what the objectives of the forum are?  Raise awareness?  Debate? 

It's unorganised with no clear purpose or direction.  Just the ramblings of a mad man and the likes of Clappy wittering on.

Suggestions:

Muzzle Mike and the likes of Clappy.  Or for a radical approach ban the pair of them. 

Attempt to minimise nonsense posts eg June took part in the shootings, SC had a drug debt of 40k, and personal comments re JM and other prosecution witnesses. 

Send out a questionnaire by pm seeking feedback from those who regularly login but never post.  Try to encourage more participation.

Canvass professionals worldwide (or at least English speaking countries) eg ballistics, firearms experts, pathologists,  soc forensics, psychologists/psychiatrists. etc  And others eg authors of crime, crime journalists, lawyers, law students.  Let them know about the forum; provide a synopsis and state what the objectives of the forum are.
These are the sort of people that will have an interest in the case.  The likes of Mr and Mrs Joe Average in the main have neither the time (prefer to spend leisure time on other pursuits) or interest to debate a case such as WHF on a forum 

Erm why am I assisting Blue  &%+((£

Holl, I doubt that you're assisting blue. Any more than poor old mad Tubby, insidious, creepy Nelly, sex-mad Gladys Beltdown, spiteful old Clappy or the knitting circle.

Bamber needs (needed) fresh evidence. Or someone to break rank. It hasn't happened for 30 years, and it won't, because he did it. He's guilty.

When you say that there is no evidence of Bamber's involvement - what evidence do you expect to find? Fingerprints? Footprints? Hairs?

Like Sheila's fingerprints, footprints, hairs?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #612 on: January 21, 2015, 03:58:56 PM »
Holl, I doubt that you're assisting blue. Any more than poor old mad Tubby, insidious, creepy Nelly, sex-mad Gladys Beltdown, spiteful old Clappy or the knitting circle.

Bamber needs (needed) fresh evidence. Or someone to break rank. It hasn't happened for 30 years, and it won't, because he did it. He's guilty.

When you say that there is no evidence of Bamber's involvement - what evidence do you expect to find? Fingerprints? Footprints? Hairs?

Like Sheila's fingerprints, footprints, hairs?

I meant assisting in terms of providing some ideas for providing Blue with a semblance of normality.

Yes I've recently posted that as both had a legitimate right to be at WHF and handle the contents etc it made the case somewhat unusual and more complex/less clear cut.  I'm not sure if anything more could have been done to prevent the case becoming as controversial as it has?  It obviously wasn't clear cut or JB would have been arrested well before 26th ? September and not allowed to leave the country.  Other than a pathologist and ballistics attending the soc what more could/should have been done?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #613 on: January 22, 2015, 08:36:03 AM »
I note a witch flew over in the small hours.  Perhaps I will start lighting a ring of fire at night around the forum to protect against this unwelcome visitor  ?>)()<

Offline Caroline

« Reply #614 on: January 22, 2015, 06:17:54 PM »
I note a witch flew over in the small hours.  Perhaps I will start lighting a ring of fire at night around the forum to protect against this unwelcome visitor  ?>)()<

Careful you aren't hoisted by your own petard!  @)(++(*