Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259458 times)

Offline ActualMat

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #735 on: October 21, 2017, 08:19:41 PM »
I have been reading Steph's posts about Jeremy and his character traits. She is absolutely spot on about him and his personality traits. He displayed all of these when I was in contact with him. He made me feel totally worthless and I found myself apologising for things I hadn't actually done.

Jeremy seems to have a habit of treating the people who have been good to him quite poorly once they are no longer of use to him or are waking up from his spell.

He doesn't often seem to go after these people personally and instead has a few around him willing to do his punishment work.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #736 on: October 22, 2017, 02:56:37 PM »
Jeremy seems to have a habit of treating the people who have been good to him quite poorly once they are no longer of use to him or are waking up from his spell.

He doesn't often seem to go after these people personally and instead has a few around him willing to do his punishment work.

Do you mean like this Mat

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=664.msg427659#msg427659
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #737 on: October 22, 2017, 03:08:56 PM »
Do you mean like this Mat

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=664.msg427659#msg427659

@)(++(*

NGB percieves you and I have a friendship -it's doing either of us no favours. Not sure why he seems so annoyed by this.

All reminds me of school. "I'm not your friend if you speak to...."

I didn't realise that something so big could come out of ONE post of you saying "Good to see you back, Mat." Or whatever it was.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #738 on: October 22, 2017, 09:20:26 PM »
@)(++(*

NGB percieves you and I have a friendship

He can perceive whatever he wants to perceive Mat

The blue forum appears to have taken on a culture of shaming and blaming victims of crime

And it appears to have been going on for some time

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1442.0.html
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 11:04:16 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #739 on: October 23, 2017, 06:57:23 PM »
David seriously I'm getting quite worried about you and thinking I had a lucky escape when we hooked up for a beer!

You think Jean Boutell committed perjury fearing she would end up working for a mass murderer! 

Jean Boutell was actually a defence witness!

You're not only making Mike sound 'normal' but extremely boring and dull by comparison. 

Where do you these ideas from?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #740 on: October 31, 2017, 07:18:24 PM »
I find it difficult to believe many moons ago on occasions I sipped a Special Brew whilst listening to Baza White and thinking of Roch  *%87

Anyway Roch according to Dr Vanezis SC was wearing stud earrings:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=666

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #741 on: November 10, 2017, 08:47:46 PM »
Cooee Adam

I've just been reading your posts on Blue.  I seem to recall RB did arrange for checks to be carried out on BC.  I think this was instigated by the Carrs:

Jim Carr was a manager/security at OCP

Rob Carr was son of the above and a serving officer in the MET.  See below.

? Carr was daughter/sister? of the above and happened to be travelling? in Oz/NZ when JB visited.  I think JB shared some accomm with her for a while?

From memory the above was in CAL's book. 

Hope this helps  8((()*/

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=580.0;attach=1897

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #742 on: November 11, 2017, 08:52:10 PM »
Cooee Adam

I've found the ref to RB's checks into BC in CAL's book.  It states RWB made his own checks into BC whilst at the same time urging Chris Nevill and James Carr to find out whatever they could from their NZ contacts.

I wouldn't look this up for anyone else on Blue.  Only you.  It rhymes!  You are my fave poster despite our different opinions.  I like the fact you're naughty and doggedly pursue things causing others to get exasperated with you.   @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #743 on: March 01, 2018, 12:14:52 PM »
Maggie, an adoptive mother, has today made a rare appearance claiming adopted children have special needs:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9207.msg434111.html#msg434111

I agree, they were caring, supportivr parents,  I have often argued that June did not deserve to be blamed for all Sheila's problems however adopted children have particular needs which require sensitive understanding. When Sheila and Jeremy were adopted, societies were more interested in matching hair and eye colour.  No one thought of the emotional needs of the child. Would guess  neither of the Parents were particularly blessed with emotional intelligence so it probably didn't occur to them these children were emotionally affected by loss of their natural mother in particular.  In their eyes they were lucky children with the best money could buy but we know now that isn't the answer and with a combination of other circumstances can be lethal.  I believe both of those children where starved of the love and protection they needed, both suffered and both tried to hide behind their good looks and status but that never works, behind the bravado were two lost children.

And what about adoptive parents Maggie?  I quote from David Brondinsky's book: The psychology of adoption:

Infertility is not usually something that "happens".  Rather, it is a reality that is forced on a couple over a period of months which then stretch on into years.  It includes anxieties about sexual performance and bodily intergrity.  It includes medical investigations and the possibility of drugs and of surgical interventions.  It includes the allocation of responsbility for the infertility - to the man, to the woman or to both.  And it requires mourning.

I use the term "mourning" deliberately, as infertility implies some very significant losses.  There is the loss of an image of oneself or of one's partner as biologically intact and capable of conceiving a child.  There is the loss of the hoped-for status of biolgocial parent (which includes a fantasy of presenting a grandchild to one's own parents).  And there is the loss of the hoped-for biological child, a child who carried both one's own genes and one's own dreams.  This last loss, is for many people, an especially painful one.  Paradoxically (except within a psychoanalytic framework) it is this loss of which they often are not conscious.  Fantasies regarding their imagined biological child often remain hidden until they are exposed by a discrepancy between the real adopted child and the imagined biological child.

Unfortunately the adoptive parents' fantasies regarding their (nonexistent) biological child are not at all inactive.  They silently colour many aspects of the relationship between the adoptive parents and their adopted child.  And, of course they are not alone in this process; sooner or later the adopted child also develops his own fantasies about his biological parents.

These fantasies whether they reside within an adoptive parent or within the adopted child - are not necessarily pathogenic.  However, the clinical literature contains many examples of families in which such fantasies prevented one person from seeing the real person in front of them.  (The adopted playwright, Edward Albee, uses an especially powerful example of such fantasies as the focal point for his play, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?  In this play the "son" of the two major protagonists, George and Martha, is gradually revealed to be a fantasy - a fantasy who has himself wondered if, perhaps, he was adopted.)

If the adoptive parents are to be able to see their adopted child for whom he is, and if the adopted child is to be able to see his adoptive parents for whom they are, they must mourn the loss of their respective fantasied biological child and fantasied biological parents.  The lost (fantasied) relationships must be mourned before the new (real adoptive) relationships can flourish".

http://www.fmhconsultants.com/documents/CV%20-%20David%20Brodzinsky.pdf

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #744 on: March 03, 2018, 10:01:08 PM »
Maggie may I remind you that you adopted 2 babies from Sri Lanka in the mid 80's - late 80's.  These adoptions are known as international adoptions and have unique features in terms of ethnicity  and race.  Please do not confuse other types of adoption eg domestic closed adoptions from the so-called baby scoop era.  If you want to make comparisons you need to compare apples with apples not apples with pears!

It would also help if you could quote from reliable sources using peer reviewed research and studies.

All the research shows maternal depression has an adverse affect on babies/children including the risk of forming an insecure attachment eg disorganised attachment putting the baby/child at risk in adult life of a  propensity towards aggression, violence, suicide and filicide.  Having adopted SC, June suffered severe depression requiring in-patient psychiatric care and ECT treatment.  I would suggest this was not your typical adoptive mother.  I doubt you will find any relevant expert anywhere who disagrees but if it makes you happy you keep beating the drum.  June didn't suffer depression or any mental illness requiring in-patient psychiatric care when JB was a baby/child and it's this that sets the 2 adoptees apart. 

You have no experience of domestic closed adoptions from the so-called baby scoop era. 

If you're that interested, and it seems to be the only forum topic that interests you enough to emerge from your 'hidden' status, I would suggest you look at David Brodzinsky's book:  The psychology of adoption and skip Nancy Verrier's: The Primal Wound.   

There's no evidence JB had the sort of emotional problems you want to pin on him nor that JB/SC were looking for love and were heavy drug users.  Why don't you just stick to the facts?!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:03:25 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #745 on: March 31, 2018, 08:11:14 PM »
Just been reading Blue:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9305.msg436087.html#msg436087

I see Nelly has inserted a double rr in powerful!  I ask myself is this a typo or a Freudian slip with his finger lingering longer than necessary on the 'r' as in grrr and indicative of someone power hungry  *%87

Offline John

« Reply #746 on: March 31, 2018, 08:16:34 PM »
Just been reading Blue:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9305.msg436087.html#msg436087

I see Nelly has inserted a double rr in powerful!  I ask myself is this a typo or a Freudian slip with his finger lingering longer than necessary on the 'r' as in grrr and indicative of someone power hungry  *%87

I think Nelly is living in cloud cuckoo land if he thinks for a moment that Julie Mugford's evidence will ever be retracted.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #747 on: March 31, 2018, 11:55:53 PM »
I think Nelly is living in cloud cuckoo land if he thinks for a moment that Julie Mugford's evidence will ever be retracted.

Steve U.K. States:
"It's Steve_uk or Stephen as in the first martyr of Christianity..  @)(++(*

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 12:02:27 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #748 on: April 02, 2018, 11:29:54 PM »
Steve_uk to Mike Tesco

Mike's claims "Phenomena is attracted to my mindset"

8@??)(

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #749 on: April 07, 2018, 12:08:56 PM »
Oh and Roch unlike when you were a mod I recognise I have two separate roles:

- Poster - where I post my own case related views. 

- Moderator - where I endeavour to act impartially regardless of my own personal case related views.

Before casting aspersions here I would look at the company you keep on Blue.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9319.msg436579.html#msg436579

Why not call by sometime and share your pearls of wisdom?   ?>)()<