Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Jeremy Bamber and the callous murder of his father, mother, sister and twin nephews. Case effectively CLOSED by CCRC on basis of NO APPEAL REFERRAL.

Are there any parallels with the Simon Hall case?

<< < (35/36) > >>

Nicholas:
I've attempted to attach a photo of a copy of a letter written by Simon Hall from HMP Wayland. There's no date on the letter, so no idea when it was sent or if it was sent, but the carbon paper has marked the copy I have. So Hall clearly decided to keep a copy in his cell for some reason.

I do recall him telling me (via the recorded prison telephone) his adoptive father would hang up the phone if he tried to ring to speak to his adoptive mother Lynne. This was around the end of 2013, early 2014.

It reads:

A767 8AC Simon Hall
HMP Walland

Dear Lynne and Phil,

If I had children I would never turn my back on them no matter what the situation was. Recent events demonstrate that I have suffered psychological problems for most of my life and they are only going to get worse unless I get the help I need.

The difference between us is that I am sorry for hurting you and bringing a huge cloud of doubt and shame over "The Family." But all you seem to care about is your image and reputation.

Did you think about speaking to Stephanie to see how she was? If you did I'd be surprised because you all hated her and persecuted her when all she wanted was to get your son out of prison.

You're ashamed of me - fair enough, but as much as I love you both, I'm ashamed of you too. You turned your back on me when I needed you the most. I'm obviously not well, but you couldn't give a shit. Instead you remain victims and have not offered any kind of help or support when I clearly need it. Some of my actions are unforgivable, but so are yours.

I will not write again and I have removed the phone number.

True colours always reveal themselves.

Stephanie taught me that.

Simon

Notice how he still uses my name in vein.

Nicholas:

--- Quote from: Daisy on April 27, 2018, 08:30:09 AM ---Yes I admit I was conned by Jeremy even if only about the money.

I also believed until the end that Simon Hall was innocent.  The evidence didn’t point to him. Whose DNA was on the murder weapon? It wasn’t Simons. Also the footprint outside the window he climbed in was of a much smaller shoe size. I often wonder why he confessed so near to the end of his sentence. He could have been released and got on with his life as most people believed he was innocent.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Stephanie on April 27, 2018, 09:08:29 AM ---We are going off topic Daisy and will be chastised by the moderators  8(0(* but I'm more than happy to debate either of these cases with you.

Are you saying you still believe Bamber to be innocent, even after he attempted to con you?

The police originally believed the murder of JA had been sexually motivated. Maybe the reason they chose to go with the theory of it being a burglery gone wrong was because it would be easier to prove? Who knows.

There was no DNA found on the murder weapon as far as I am aware. During Simon Hall's confession he asserted he had taken his socks off and used these as gloves. He claimed he looked for the "biggest" knife from his victims drawer in order to "scare her?"

Simon Hall wore office shoes on the night he murdered. His mother lied about the chunky boots. He had small feet but did wear varying sizes at varying times.

Simon Hall confessed because he could no longer sustain the lies. He was extremely angry with me for badgering him over his wealth of discrepancies.

Simon Hall confessed because he could no longer sustain his lies. He was extremely angry with me for badgering him over his wealth of discrepancies and deceitfulness. Add to this the fact he was also being exposed by his older brother, and others - those who know him best - at the material time. The Zenith burglary, drug taking, alleged historic sexual abuse claims, sexual promiscuity, authoritarian parenting, twisted reciprocal relationships, the list goes on Daisy.

--- End quote ---

Have copied this here Daisy incase you wish to discuss it further.

--- Quote from: Stephanie on April 27, 2018, 11:21:29 AM ---If you are doubting Simon Hall's confession and are alluding to me making things up, have at it Daisy.

If you think this stance supports your reasoning in the Mark Alexander case, you are only fooling yourself.

Simon Hall chose to confess when he did and he chose to end his life when he did.

He was a dangerous and highly disordered individual.

He'd publicly maintained innocence for over a decade, choosing to keep hidden his real personality.

When his real personality came out he could no longer keep up the charade.

--- End quote ---

Nicholas:

--- Quote from: Stephanie on April 27, 2018, 09:30:15 AM ---Have copied this here Daisy incase you wish to discuss it further.

--- End quote ---

Btw Daisy, I did put together a timeline of events leading up to and following Simon Hall's confession.

https://therealmrshspoofblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/the-burglary-omission-smear-campaign-hindsight/

I appreciate the timeline may appear rather amateur and in need of updating, whether it be because links no longer work or whatever, but it's there none the less.

It doesn't detail everything that went on (there's a wealth of material that hasn't been included) but it does give you some understanding into Simon Hall's character and behaviour at the time, along with the character and behaviour of his brother and others.

https://therealmrshspoofblog.wordpress.com/the-innocence-campaign/

Nicholas:
The Rise and Fall of Rough Justice

54.01 minutes in features the Simon Hall case https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E6tDARIM8dI

Nicholas:

--- Quote from: Stephanie on April 22, 2018, 10:12:36 PM ---Have a read of Stephanie Bon's quite apparent hypocrisy

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4548.msg187623.html#msg187623

and how she used Simon Halls confession to attack me, and others, further.

Her posts were self serving.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4548.msg187646.html#msg187646

This was highly narcissist behaviour imho.

Her psychological projections laid bare for all to see  8((()*/

--- End quote ---

http://madebysteffieb.co.uk/drowning/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version