Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - The bloodied fingerprints and the Bible  (Read 42483 times)

Offline John

Jeremy Bamber - The bloodied fingerprints and the Bible
« on: February 07, 2013, 06:30:19 PM »
On the Jeremy Bamber official website Jeremy writes...

Sheila Caffell was found with an open Bible by her side. The pages were covered in bloodied fingerprints. Document's show the Bible was tested and forensics were positive for prints, but the owner of the prints was never disclosed. Could this be because they were the bloodied fingerprints of Sheila Caffell?

Hardly likely as Sheila didn't have any blood on her fingertips.

In fact, even if by some miracle these had turned out to be Sheila's bloodied prints on the Bible, that in itself proves absolutely nothing.  If someone was intent upon framing Sheila all they had to do was to put her fingerprints on the Bible after she was dead. Yet more smoke and mirrors.

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:57:37 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Re: Jeremy Bamber - The bloodied fingerprints and the Bible
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 06:51:57 PM »
The Jeremy Bamber official website also offers the following in relation to the Bible and the blood stains thereon...

At Jeremy’s trial in 1986 no evidence was called relating to the Bible that was discovered next to Sheila. After Jeremy’s legal team reviewed the note that was protruding from between the pages it could also be seen that a piece of crocheted material was between or underneath one of its pages. Essex Police concealed the existence of this note
Mr Terzeon was Jeremy’s Solicitor in 1986, he requested to see photographs of the Bible next to Sheila. On a visit to Witham Police station he had requested to see the master bundle of photographs of the crime scene but no pictures of the Bible were given for him to view and he was told there were none.   It is odd then, that years later these pictures were eventually released by Essex police.

In 2005 research began into the photographs.  No mention was made in the incident property register of this note or the cloth in the photographs. Essex Police should have carried out forensic analysis on these articles. DI Cook’s finger print tests on items found at WHF makes no mention of the Bible or the other items being fingerprinted.  As Jeremy was accused of staging the crime scene, surely a vital piece of evidence might have been found on these articles? Mysteriously this document has surfaced which tells us the articles were in fact fingerprinted but whose prints were  on the bible?  There is no possibility that they were Jeremy's because the prosecution would have used this at trial.  The Bible was either returned to Jeremy’s relatives the Boutflour's or destroyed as part of the destruction of exhibits during 1996 despite a court order to preserve them.
There were a number of bloody fingerprints on certain pages of the Bible as you can see in the pictures, so who did these belong to?
The paper protruding from the bible shows the words ‘Love one another’. These words come from the passage John Chapter 13. We know that according to Dr Ferguson (Sheila’s Psychiatrist) Sheila’s mental illness was often influenced by conflicts of good and evil and ideas of the devil being in people as well as her being obsessed about God and religion.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:09:38 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 07:09:16 PM »
To see a report by Dr Gillingham of Oxford University on the significant pages of the Bible click M2RiMjgtYjRkYi00MDMxLTg4NWEtYzMyMmYzYWZhZGVh/edit?hl=en&pli=1]here.

To read PS Adam’s statement about the Bible and Sheila Caffell’s body being moved after the tactical firearms officers had left the house at 8.45am click here.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 08:51:09 PM by John »

Offline goatboy

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 07:48:57 PM »
It would have been very easy to put her bloodied fingerprints on the Bible, it would prove nothing.

jackiepreece

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 07:58:57 PM »
John
Are you serious, can I really put in a freedom of information request in and they have to tell me how much they have spent on the Bamber case????

Regarding the reconstruction it would OBVIOUSLY not be at WHF but something mocked up in an outdoor studio like Shepperton or Elstree with room sizes identical.
Tv producer do projects like this all the time.

It's needs a documentary maker who is very popular at the moment and ITV are quite happy to throw whatever money they need at it.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 08:55:12 PM »
John
Are you serious, can I really put in a freedom of information request in and they have to tell me how much they have spent on the Bamber case????

Regarding the reconstruction it would OBVIOUSLY not be at WHF but something mocked up in an outdoor studio like Shepperton or Elstree with room sizes identical.
Tv producer do projects like this all the time.

It's needs a documentary maker who is very popular at the moment and ITV are quite happy to throw whatever money they need at it.

Yes jack, the CCRC is a public body and as such are open to FOI requests.  They may charge a nominal fee however for the work done.

As far as a documentary or a reconstruction is concerned we're on it!   8(0(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 12:07:18 AM »
And...the bible. June was well-known for annotating her bible. And writing little homilies for her bible class. But apparently Sheila wrote the note that was visible. And had enough bible-learning to leave it open at a relevant passage. (Check the bible out - almost every verse relates to gloom and doom.) Then, Sheila had to close the bible, then open it again (blood stains.) After the first shot that left her stunned and almost dead. She wasn't holding the bible, it wasn't on her chest, it was placed on her upper arm. The upper arm which would have convulsed after she'd shot herself.

And can we please bear in mind that her arm was laid on her abdomen, which would be the last part of her to cool, so it's quite possible that her arm was malleable for quite some time after she died. And there was clear livor mortis on her legs.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »
I posted a few days ago that CAL's book confirms all documents previously held under PII have now been released to JB.  Anyway so much for my p*****g in the wind as it seems JB might have struck gold!  According to Blue there's an official document confirming a bloody fingerprint on the bible belonging to SC which states "hard luck Jeremy"! 

I'm finding this a little hard to believe  &%+((£  I wonder if Adam or John might upload it here?  8**8:/: 8**8:/:
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 05:33:07 PM »
Or have they?  They said everything had been released previously.  That's the trouble with a dodgy opaque system:  you can't trust it.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 03:26:25 PM »
Or have they?  They said everything had been released previously.  That's the trouble with a dodgy opaque system:  you can't trust it.

I'm inclined to think if any of the documents incriminated the investigating authorities they will be long gone ie destroyed rather than filed away under PII.  Police notebooks, witness statement stationary etc doesn't seem to have been numbered so it could easily be destroyed and no one would be any the wiser.  Same for the hand-written reports from the expert witnesses and general written communication from FSS some of which appears to be on FSS stationary and other written communication on EP stationery!  Its  all very sloppy.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 09:25:08 PM »
My understanding is that they opened a new case file when the investigation changed to murder and they have released all the PII infirmation from the murder investigation, but they are arguing that the initial investigation when they thought it was suicide is a separate case and they don't have to disclose what's in the PII file for that  &%+((£

It can be quite amazing what people don't throw out in case it comes handy:  handy for persuading other people to do what you want, handy for covering your arse and proving someone else was to blame, handy as a form of security.  I bet there's a private copy of much of this case in someone's attic.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2016, 02:57:55 PM »
According to RWB's WS's June would often read the bible in bed.  It seems likely the blue bible belonged to June and was normally kept in or on her bedside cabinet?

We know a badly injured and bleeding June was able to get out of bed and walk from her side to NB's side possibly with the intention of using the phone normally situated on NB's bedside cabinet.

We know June was bleeding NB's side of the bed from the blood stains on the carpet and blue socks which when tested corresponded with her A antigen and AK2-1 enzyme.

We know June was deeply religious.  Did June walk round the bed holding the bible, due to her strong faith and the dire circumstances she found herself in, and as she started losing consciousness did she drop the bible and continue walking back to the main bedroom door empty handed where she collapsed?

If June dropped the bible did it fall like a semi-erect tent in front of the door leading to the box room?  Did the perp then cause the bible to close and stand on its side by opening the door to the main bedroom from the box room causing bloodstaind pages to touch and part mirror some blood staining?  Did the perp then close the door to the box room causing the bible to revert back to its semi-erect tent like position as photographed at SoC?

&%+((£
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 03:21:47 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Myster

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2016, 06:44:39 PM »
The only semi-erect tent I'm familiar with is the one formed by my duvet when dreaming about Ana Moura.

As I suggested before, maybe June dropped the bible open at pages 656/657 onto the bedclothes when she was shot in the neck. After feeling the wound and as she was trying to get out of bed, her bloodied right-hand palm came into contact with the top of page 657, together with a couple of small spatters lower down on page 656 and the book's fore-edge. The bible then closed on itself, perhaps through agitation of the duvet/bed clothes (or even later by Bamber himself as he got hold of it after the blood had partially dried), which caused the faint mirror images to appear. When Sheila was dead, he re-opened the bible at the stained pages and placed it on the bloody carpet near her arm, hoping the police would think this was what caused them... until Caroline came along 30 years later to show otherwise.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2016, 07:39:01 PM »
The only semi-erect tent I'm familiar with is the one formed by my duvet when dreaming about Ana Moura.

As I suggested before, maybe June dropped the bible open at pages 656/657 onto the bedclothes when she was shot in the neck. After feeling the wound and as she was trying to get out of bed, her bloodied right-hand palm came into contact with the top of page 657, together with a couple of small spatters lower down on page 656 and the book's fore-edge. The bible then closed on itself, perhaps through agitation of the duvet/bed clothes (or even later by Bamber himself as he got hold of it after the blood had partially dried), which caused the faint mirror images to appear. When Sheila was dead, he re-opened the bible at the stained pages and placed it on the bloody carpet near her arm, hoping the police would think this was what caused them... until Caroline came along 30 years later to show otherwise.

Lol I knew I had heard the expression semi-erect tent before! 

Yes that's another possibility. 

I didn't really understand Caro's bible/hand print at the time and took the opportunity to reread the thread.  I'm still not sure I get it.  Based on the image in post #1 of this thread I can't really see a hand print?  It looks to me more like the box room door has caught the corner of the bible and dragged it underneath the door when it was opened causing blood to smear from the carpet and/or June's wounds.  But wouldn't there be a corresponding image, or some sort of smearing, on the carpet?

Offline Myster

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2016, 08:07:37 PM »
Lol I knew I had heard the expression semi-erect tent before! 

Yes that's another possibility. 

I didn't really understand Caro's bible/hand print at the time and took the opportunity to reread the thread.  I'm still not sure I get it.  Based on the image in post #1 of this thread I can't really see a hand print?  It looks to me more like the box room door has caught the corner of the bible and dragged it underneath the door when it was opened causing blood to smear from the carpet and/or June's wounds.  But wouldn't there be a corresponding image, or some sort of smearing, on the carpet?

Refer to pages 174-5 of Deviant.  At the top of page 657 of the bible, the ball of the right-hand thumb supposedly made the dark circular blob (bottom left), with the little finger forming the dark impression (top right).  The Boxroom door had nothing to do with it, as shown by the absence of any stain on the carpet anywhere near, imo.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.