Author Topic: Abduction ... what is the evidence ?  (Read 38478 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Abduction ... what is the evidence ?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2013, 10:52:58 PM »
The physical evidence of an abduction.

As I said before Amaral CHOSE to ignore Jane Tanners sighting.  He CHOSE TO IGNORE THAT!

He also ignored the audio evidence of Mrs Stephen Carpenter.  She was in the right place at the right time and she heard "Madeleine, Madeleine" whispered.  I am 75 and have NEVER met a Madeleine in my life ... so that is quite a co-incidence

He also chose to ignore the evidence of the Smith family, altho when he thought that he might be able to "get" The McCanns he showed interest.  Must have been sad for him that none of the other Smiths agreed with Mr Smith senior about the way Gerry was carrying Sean down the aeroplane steps. 

So several Smiths were against what Mr Smith was saying !

In fact he CHOSE to ignore the evidence of all the Brits.

Offline Luz

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2013, 11:01:04 PM »

As I said before Amaral CHOSE to ignore Jane Tanners sighting.  He CHOSE TO IGNORE THAT!

He also ignored the audio evidence of Mrs Stephen Carpenter.  She was in the right place at the right time and she heard "Madeleine, Madeleine" whispered.  I am 75 and have NEVER met a Madeleine in my life ... so that is quite a co-incidence

He also chose to ignore the evidence of the Smith family, altho when he thought that he might be able to "get" The McCanns he showed interest.  Must have been sad for him that none of the other Smiths agreed with Mr Smith senior about the way Gerry was carrying Sean down the aeroplane steps. 

Stop reciting your bible and think.

How could Amaral or any other police search for an egg shaped man?! Are you joking?

He didn't ignore any clue, don't play the clown. There were hundreds of police men working towards the search of that child, it was not only Mr. Amaral. They worked night and day, they didn't take their vacations, they didn't ignore clues, but they couldn't produce what was not there to obtain. The child was probably dead and according to her father: "Find the corpse" indicated that it had been either very well hidden or destroyed.

Offline gilet

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2013, 11:03:49 PM »
Additionally, very powerful evidence is the way that kate and Gerry have made every effort to get high powered police involved.

If they were guilty of any misdemenor, then after a suitable period, they would have quietly vanished off the scene.

Not Kate and Gerry .  They pressed to get what is reputed to be the best investigative team in the world involved

That is not the behaviour of a guilty party.  By opening the biggest investigation in the world with the best team, they have proved their innocence

QED

Excuse me, are you kidding me?!
Those two avoided any possibility of a full investigation. As soon as they started being questioned, as they should have from the beginning and not six months later, they escaped like rabbits.
Those cowards couldn't face the police even to save their child.

As Amaral said in 2007 about Kate McCann, "I wouldn't want her to be my mother".

Would that be the same Amaral whose wife allegedly wrote to Guilhermino Encarnacao about him threatening her?
The same Amaral who was later convicted of trying to cover up the torture of a woman?

I wouldn't want him to be my father!

Offline gilet

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2013, 11:06:03 PM »

How could Amaral or any other police search for an egg shaped man?! Are you joking?

He didn't ignore any clue, don't play the clown. There were hundreds of police men working towards the search of that child, it was not only Mr. Amaral. They worked night and day, they didn't take their vacations, they didn't ignore clues, but they couldn't produce what was not there to obtain. The child was probably dead and according to her father: "Find the corpse" indicated that it had been either very well hidden or destroyed.

Am I right in thinking that there was a particular reason for the poor quality of the initial Jane Tanner police image? Wasn't there a problem finding some method of creating an image from the side? Wasn't it a resources issue in the PJ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2013, 11:11:23 PM »
Additionally, very powerful evidence is the way that kate and Gerry have made every effort to get high powered police involved.

If they were guilty of any misdemenor, then after a suitable period, they would have quietly vanished off the scene.

Not Kate and Gerry .  They pressed to get what is reputed to be the best investigative team in the world involved

That is not the behaviour of a guilty party.  By opening the biggest investigation in the world with the best team, they have proved their innocence

QED

Excuse me, are you kidding me?!
Those two avoided any possibility of a full investigation. As soon as they started being questioned, as they should have from the beginning and not six months later, they escaped like rabbits.
Those cowards couldn't face the police even to save their child.

As Amaral said in 2007 about Kate McCann, "I wouldn't want her to be my mother".

I wonder if they were being fitted up .. and they had been warned?

What happened to Michael Cook and Leonor and Joao Cipriano was appalling.  All three of them beaten up and a confession tortured out of the Ciprianos.  I believe that even tho he was hung upside down out of a window and his feet beaten, his teeth smashed in, a gun put in his mouth, and left in his clothes without a toilet Michael Cook refused to confess.  Brave man.  he went to court in his stinky clothes and with broken teeth.

Cook was only 5 feet tall and he spent years in a PT jail, was abused and stabbed several times.  I think that in the circumstances Kate was VERY wise NOT to answer questions.  Ones that were designed NOT to find Madeleine but to try and get her locked away.

Their solicitor advised them not to answer questions altho Gerry did.

Lets not forget that Amaral is a convicted perjurer.  Cristovao has been tried for torture and is currently on trial for (is it?) seven major crimes.  Both ex Ch Inspectors have been relieved of their positions.

Says it all!

Do you condone this Luz?

ETA : one letter added to word "say"

Oh, and both Amaral and Cristovao have made considerable sums of money from selling books perportedly about the cases of Madeleine and Joana Cipriano

Offline sadie

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 11:27:00 PM »
Of Course there is physical evidence of an abduction

1.  Jane Tanners GOLDEN EVIDENCE and that of
2.  Caroline Carpenter
3.  Collaborated by that of the Smiths sighting

That Amaral CHOSE to ignore does NOT mean that it was not evidence.  Most abduction investigations would not be able to believe their luck with such sightings.  BUT Amaral CHOSE to IGNORE the sightings ...  >@@(*&)

--------------=---

And then lets not forget the History of abductions of prepubescent children in mainland PT .. ones with no family or friend involvement and NO bodies found

Five months before Madeleines abduction there was a witnessed and definite attempted abduction of Carolina Santos from nearby Silves.

And less than 3 years before, Joana Cipriano was abducted from Figueira .. only seven miles away from PdL

This abductor had an established pattern of abductions roughly once every 2 years.  8 Children missing and one nearly gone, but thankfully just saved.

Seems he had a 'need' for a different child every two years.   His abduction of Carolina was thwarted, but his 'need' was still there. 

Less than 5 months later he spotted Madeleine.

-------------------------------------

The abductions started in Oporto in 1991 and every two years, roughly, there was another abduction.  This man had a regular 'need'.   Sorry this is not a nice topic.   

About 1999 the authorities took in a man and from memory they charged him.   However he is the son of an Elite and somehow someone managed to get him off charges.  [ Pls correct me if the charging bit is incorrect cos all details have now been whitewashed off the internet.  However, there is another independant witness to this.]

There is a trail of sightings straight up to Oporto in the 15 hours after the abduction took place ... and the one sighting is less than 2 miles away from the place of the first abduction way back in 1991

Yep the day after her abduction ?Madeleine was right where the series of abductions started.

Please dont tell me that there are no pointers to an abduction!

Offline sadie

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2013, 11:36:54 PM »

Dont be trite LUZ.  It was better to have the figure of a man showing his style of figure and hair along with the outfit he wore, than not at all.  The energy of his walk too.  That was quite unusual.

Are you suggesting LUZ that a figure should have been put out with a false face?

The statement you have made astounds me.  Sorry but "Trite" it is ... and it is in bad taste tbh.

We are talking about a missing child here, FGS 

Think again.

Offline Luz

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2013, 11:50:22 PM »

Dont be trite LUZ.  It was better to have the figure of a man showing his style of figure and hair along with the outfit he wore, than not at all.  The energy of his walk too.  That was quite unusual.

Are you suggesting LUZ that a figure should have been put out with a false face?

The statement you have made astounds me.  Sorry but "Trite" it is ... and it is in bad taste tbh.

We are talking about a missing child here, FGS 

Think again.

What is astounding is that you think it is possible to search for a faceless man/person!

YES, we are talking about a MISSING GIRL, why the F--K didn't those adults in the Tapas group go out looking for her?!

My brother that is a portuguese executive and works in Faro took a week to search for that girl. He arrived in Praia da Luz at 2:00 a.m on the 4th of May and only left on the 10th. My brother spent the night searching with many other people from the village, but not one single memebr of the group (Tapas) ever joined them.

The parents claim they went looking at 5:30-6:00 a.m., well, maybe they did, but my brother and the others that were there never saw them. And they claim that people weren't looking, that's a fat ugly lie. People kept looking for 72 hours at a row (as my brother) or at least 24x24. It was them that didn't care.

C.Edwards

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2013, 11:57:51 PM »

1.  Jane Tanners GOLDEN EVIDENCE and that of
2.  Caroline Carpenter
3.  Collaborated by that of the Smiths sighting

That Amaral CHOSE to ignore does NOT mean that it was not evidence.  Most abduction investigations would not be able to believe their luck with such sightings.  BUT Amaral CHOSE to IGNORE the sightings ...  >@@(*&)

--------------=---

And then lets not forget the History of abductions of prepubescent children in mainland PT .. ones with no family or friend involvement and NO bodies found

Five months before Madeleines abduction there was a witnessed and definite attempted abduction of Carolina Santos from nearby Silves.

And less than 3 years before, Joana Cipriano was abducted from Figueira .. only seven miles away from PdL

This abductor had an established pattern of abductions roughly once every 2 years.  8 Children missing and one nearly gone, but thankfully just saved.

Seems he had a 'need' for a different child every two years.   His abduction of Carolina was thwarted, but his 'need' was still there. 

The abductions started in Oporto in 1991 and every two years, roughly, there was another abduction.  This man had a regular 'need'.   Sorry this is not a nice topic.   

About 1999 the authorities took in a man and from memory they charged him.   However he is the son of an Elite and somehow someone managed to get him off charges.  [ Pls correct me if the charging bit is incorrect cos all details have now been whitewashed off the internet.  However, there is another independant witness to this.]

There is a trail of sightings straight up to Oporto in the 15 hours after the abduction took place ... and the one sighting is less than 2 miles away from the place of the first abduction way back in 1991

Yep the day after her abduction ?Madeleine was right where the series of abductions started.

You do, of course, have evidence to back up this startling series of revelations ?  I look forward to seeing it.

debunker

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2013, 12:01:06 AM »
Welcome C.Edwards !

C.Edwards

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2013, 12:09:23 AM »
Welcome C.Edwards !

Thankyou. I think. But is it really me...?

Offline sadie

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2013, 12:11:33 AM »
I cant help it if your brother didn't see them looking.  They did.  No doubt they had to deal with the GNR, giving accounts etc. and deal with OC and produce photos etc, but they searched.

Sorry but more myths.........

I doubt that Kate went out.  No husband would expect that.  She was destroyed by it all and someone had to stay with Sean and Amelie and deal with the police etc.  Be there in case Madeleine returned.

Why were the PJ so late coming? 

Why wasn't the crime scene taped off?

Why did Amaral NEVER EVER interview Kate and Gerry

Why did Amaral NEVER EVER come to the scene?

Why has Amaral been relieved of his duty as a police Odfficer?

Why has Amaral got a conviction for perjury?

Btw.  Many a criminal has been caught from his clothes and his physical shape from the back.  So what is different about this?  Far better to have a drawing showing most of it, even if his face is not there, than have nothing to go on

Surely even you can see that, LUZ ?

debunker

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2013, 12:12:02 AM »
Welcome C.Edwards !

Thankyou. I think. But is it really me...?

I have seen one post that leads me to doubt it.

TIme will tell.

Offline Luz

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2013, 12:18:18 AM »

1.  Jane Tanners GOLDEN EVIDENCE and that of THIS ONE IS TO ROLF
2.  Caroline Carpenter THAT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE FILES, but ok
3.  Collaborated by that of the Smiths sighting  [DAMAGING TO mr.mccann, RIGHT?!

That Amaral CHOSE to ignore does NOT mean that it was not evidence.  Most abduction investigations would not be able to believe their luck with such sightings.  BUT Amaral CHOSE to IGNORE the sightings ...  >@@(*&) [PRAY, TELL US, WHICH SIGHTINGS DID HE IGNORE? THE LITTLE BLOND GIRL FROM NORTH AFRICA WHOSE MUM WAS BELGIUM? THE BOY WHOSE FATHER WAS A FOOTBALL STAR? THE INDIAN GIRL; THE NEOZELANDESE GIRL??????
Amaral chose nothing, it was a team work silly person. And only an irresponsible leader would put his forces towards every single shitty silly cryout. Even so, thousands of stupid leads were followed and it involved not only Portuguese police but many countries and the Interpol and Europol

--------------=---

You do, of course, have evidence to back up this startling series of revelations ?  I look forward to seeing it.

Shame on you. You obviously have no idea about what you are talking about.

If there was an abduction then that was in collusion with the parents.

Offline Luz

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2013, 12:21:48 AM »
I cant help it if your brother didn't see them looking.  They did.  No doubt they had to deal with the GNR, giving accounts etc. and deal with OC and produce photos etc, but they searched.

Sorry but more myths.........

I doubt that Kate went out.  No husband would expect that.  She was destroyed by it all and someone had to stay with Sean and Amelie and deal with the police etc.  Be there in case Madeleine returned.

Why were the PJ so late coming? 

Why wasn't the crime scene taped off?

Why did Amaral NEVER EVER interview Kate and Gerry

Why did Amaral NEVER EVER come to the scene?

Why has Amaral been relieved of his duty as a police Odfficer?

Why has Amaral got a conviction for perjury?

Btw.  Many a criminal has been caught from his clothes and his physical shape from the back.  So what is different about this?  Far better to have a drawing showing most of it, even if his face is not there, than have nothing to go on

Surely even you can see that, LUZ ?

How do you know they did? Were you there?!

What I see is two criminals getting off with a disgusting crime, and being pampered for it.