Author Topic: Letter to Mike Teskowski dated 7th June 2011 (Ali Bongo)  (Read 18992 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Letter dated 7th June 2011 (Ali Bongo)
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 09:34:29 PM »
Have psychics ever given evidence/theory in this case?

Betty Shine.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 09:50:09 PM »
What did she say? Or was it more nonsense?

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 10:53:42 PM »

I suppose that depends on what you believe, Joanne!! She said that the boys went so quickly, in their sleep, that they didn't realise what had happened (I'd certainly like to believe that was true) and Ralph was full of anger because he couldn't protect the family, even though he expected JB to do something terrible. Reading about this lead me to read Michael Bentine's book  -  Betty Shine was one of only two mediums that he had any faith in, after extensive research into many aspects of the paranormal.

Offline puglove

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 11:03:38 PM »

I suppose that depends on what you believe, Joanne!! She said that the boys went so quickly, in their sleep, that they didn't realise what had happened (I'd certainly like to believe that was true) and Ralph was full of anger because he couldn't protect the family, even though he expected JB to do something terrible. Reading about this lead me to read Michael Bentine's book  -  Betty Shine was one of only two mediums that he had any faith in, after extensive research into many aspects of the paranormal.

Michael Bentine (a brilliant man) was psychic himself, he predicted many people's deaths, including his own son, and researched everything from fairies to Alastair Crowley. I'm waiting for Mike Tesco to go down the psychic route any day now, a la Derek Accorah and Sam!!

jackiepreece

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 11:18:03 PM »
Even if Jeremy is innocent he wouldn't stand a chance of getting out of prison with the official campaign team around him. It's like two steps forward and three back

Offline puglove

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 11:19:51 PM »
Even if Jeremy is innocent he wouldn't stand a chance of getting out of prison with the official campaign team around him. It's like two steps forward and three back

I never follow any of that, but I would guess that they're not doing much good. Especially if TJB's performance on here the other night is anything to go by!!

jackiepreece

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, 11:25:44 PM »
Andy if anything left held under PII was released I don't think JB can make anymore applications to the CCRC because then it will be impossible to come up with new evidence

Offline puglove

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2012, 11:32:54 PM »
Andy if anything left held under PII was released I don't think JB can make anymore applications to the CCRC because then it will be impossible to come up with new evidence

Has Mike ever posted which officer it was who shot Sheila?

Offline puglove

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2012, 11:35:46 PM »

And has he ever estimated (ripples in a pond) just how many officers would have/still would be keeping schtum to protect that officer?

jackiepreece

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2012, 11:49:10 PM »
Shona those are my Mikes assumptions not mine I never read any z/helicopter threads

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2012, 11:59:36 PM »
Shona those are my Mikes assumptions not mine I never read any z/helicopter threads

I know. Mike changes tack so often, it's impossible to keep up. And muddying the waters with Z, Ali Bongo, grainy sunlight, Sheila's arm, Sheila barking like a dog, etc. etc. just makes people lose faith. And if the phone logs and the image of Sheila on the bed turn out to be downright lies, it's time for everyone to see that the Emperor is stark bollock naked.

Offline John

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2012, 03:26:58 AM »

Are you having doubts now Jackie?   8-)(--)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

jackiepreece

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 03:44:53 AM »
John I have always had my doubts even if it's a small margin of doubt

Offline puglove

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2012, 09:17:29 PM »

I know. Mike changes tack so often, it's impossible to keep up. And muddying the waters with Z, Ali Bongo, grainy sunlight, Sheila's arm, Sheila barking like a dog, etc. etc. just makes people lose faith. And if the phone logs and the image of Sheila on the bed turn out to be downright lies, it's time for everyone to see that the Emperor is stark bollock naked.

Well well. I do believe I can see the Emperor's bum!

Offline goatboy

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2012, 08:07:37 PM »

I think he said it was PC Collins-coincidentally the only officer whose statement is not available on his site.