Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 270239 times)

Online ShiningInLuz

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #2610 on: April 24, 2017, 09:09:49 PM »
Well that is one poster view.
The GNR came from Odiaxere, 14 minutes drive away. They arrived at Reception while Gerry was still in 5A. He then had to go to meet them and then speak to them through Silvia. After that they were taken to 5A in the police car. He  called his wife four times between 23.14 and 23.17. That suggests the GNR arrived at least 5 minutes before 23.14, just not at 5A.
He called his wife twice.  These calls were double-recorded.

I'm moving to Portelas!

Online davel

« Reply #2611 on: April 24, 2017, 09:11:58 PM »
Well that is one poster view.

I do have some experience in this area
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

Neither the McCanns nor their friend are persons of interest or suspects

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Online stephen25000

« Reply #2612 on: April 24, 2017, 09:13:50 PM »
I do have some experience in this area

Really.

Cite.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online davel

« Reply #2613 on: April 24, 2017, 09:17:15 PM »
Really.

Cite.

ive provided evidence to a mod......im prepared to give any details of my identity on this forum.

what I would say is taht when you sign a consent form in a hospital that does not act as proof that you have read and understod the contents
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Online stephen25000

« Reply #2614 on: April 24, 2017, 09:20:05 PM »
ive provided evidence to a mod......im prepared to give any details of my identity on this forum.

what I would say is taht when you sign a consent form in a hospital that does not act as proof that you have read and understod the contents

Which Mod ?
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online misty

« Reply #2615 on: April 24, 2017, 09:21:41 PM »
Your memory does not fail you.

No fault of Murat's but a car he hired and originally intended to be included in a (nominal) 'line-up' of 10 vehicles (plus one that was the only one of the slightest interest to humans, the Renault Scenic with the Find Madeleine stickers in the back) became a nominal 'line-up' of 9 (plus one, the only one of real interest to humans, the Renault Scenic with the Find Madeleine stickers in the back).

The reason?

The PJ crashed Robert Murat's hire-car driving it to the garage where the inspection took place.

It wasn't the hire car which they crashed, it was RM's VW Passat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490341/Madeleine-Bungling-Portuguese-police-crashed-Murats-van.html

*snipped*

Policia Judiciaria inspectors drove the family's Renault Scenic and Mr Murat's van to the police laboratory in Portimao themselves, instead of sealing them off and transporting them on low-loaders.
They could have destroyed a wealth of potential evidence and contaminated minute DNA traces, experts said yesterday.
They even crashed Mr Murat's green Volkswagen Passat on the way. His lawyer said: "The van was scratched all down one side. The damage is not great but nobody has yet paid for the repairs.
"We don't know how the accident happened."

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2616 on: April 24, 2017, 09:23:32 PM »
Which Mod ?
I think you should be questioning the relevance.

Because I can't see any.   8((()*/
I'm moving to Portelas!

Online davel

« Reply #2617 on: April 24, 2017, 09:25:43 PM »
Which Mod ?

im saying no more ...I have told you once and you have obviously forgotten.....you dont have to accept what I say  ...Im not bothered. Anyone with any sense willl know what I am saying is true and Im not bothered about those with no sense...

at the end of the mccanns satement it says..reads..ratifies and signs...they couldnt read it as it was in portuguese

Online Slartibartfast

« Reply #2618 on: April 24, 2017, 09:26:19 PM »

I think it was Davel implication that his view had been agreed.
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2619 on: April 24, 2017, 09:26:37 PM »
im saying no more ...I have told you once and you have obviously forgotten.....you dont have to accept what I say  ...Im not bothered. Anyone with any sense willl know what I am saying is true and Im not bothered about those with no sense...

at the end of the mccanns satement it says..reads..ratifies and signs...they couldnt read it as it was in portuguese
I'm moving to Portelas!

Online davel

« Reply #2620 on: April 24, 2017, 09:26:55 PM »

there are non so blind

Online davel

« Reply #2621 on: April 24, 2017, 09:27:44 PM »
I think it was Davel implication that his view had been agreed.

no

Online stephen25000

« Reply #2622 on: April 24, 2017, 09:27:53 PM »

Anyone can say anything they wish.

It does not mean they will be believed.

Online davel

« Reply #2623 on: April 24, 2017, 09:30:03 PM »

Anyone can say anything they wish.

It does not mean they will be believed.

see post 2618...is it worth me posting answers if you dont read them

Online stephen25000

« Reply #2624 on: April 24, 2017, 09:32:29 PM »
see post 2618...is it worth me posting answers if you dont read them

I read it.

Don't ask for cites from others,  unless you give them yourself.