Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 298906 times)

Alfie

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #2610 on: April 29, 2017, 08:29:27 AM »
Clarence comes across as thoroughly honest and decent in that piece, which is sure to generate a huge wealth of scorn and vitriol today, oh Faithlilly, where are yooooou? 

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #2611 on: April 29, 2017, 08:41:28 AM »
There is a coterie which shows contempt for anyone and anything with a positive outlook on Madeleine McCann ... even ridiculing on occasion those who express the hope she may be alive.

Don't you think that ten years into such self destructive venom ... ENOUGH!!

Aren't you aware of Mitchell's history by know ?

Again Brietta, I don't recall you answering this question yet. With no abduction, where would it leave the McCann's ?
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2612 on: April 29, 2017, 09:02:23 AM »
Clarence comes across as thoroughly honest and decent in that piece, which is sure to generate a huge wealth of scorn and vitriol today, oh Faithlilly, where are yooooou?
He wanted to become an MP I'm not sure honest and decent are compatible with that,maybe that's why he failed in his selection bid.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2613 on: April 29, 2017, 09:13:55 AM »
Aren't you aware of Mitchell's history by know ?

Again Brietta, I don't recall you answering this question yet. With no abduction, where would it leave the McCann's ?

Madeleine was abducted as AC Rowley has very recently attested and the McCann family are the victims of that abduction.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #2614 on: April 29, 2017, 09:16:56 AM »
Madeleine was abducted as AC Rowley has very recently attested and the McCann family are the victims of that abduction.

Words only.

Evidence, let alone proof, NONE.

Madeleine was the victim of a crime, if , of course, one occurred.

The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2615 on: April 29, 2017, 09:23:22 AM »
He wanted to become an MP I'm not sure honest and decent are compatible with that,maybe that's why he failed in his selection bid.

Amaral also had political ambitions which he blamed the McCanns for thwarting ... it never occurring to him that his criminal conviction in 2008 might actually have played a major part.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2616 on: April 29, 2017, 09:55:57 AM »

Unfortunately AC Rowley offered no evidence to support his belief that Madeleine was abducted except that 'she was not old enough to set off and start her own life. However she left that apartment, she has been abducted.' Really? Has every missing child too young to walk out and start their own lives been abducted? I think not.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2617 on: April 29, 2017, 10:09:48 AM »
Unfortunately AC Rowley offered no evidence to support his belief that Madeleine was abducted except that 'she was not old enough to set off and start her own life. However she left that apartment, she has been abducted.' Really? Has every missing child too young to walk out and start their own lives been abducted? I think not.

He is privy to the evidence available on a live case.  I prefer to listen to what he can say ... not to what he cannot.

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #2618 on: April 29, 2017, 10:11:58 AM »
He is privy to the evidence available on a live case.  I prefer to listen to what he can say ... not to what he cannot.

The investigation was flawed from the onset.

The parents and associates were not investigated by the McCann's.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2619 on: April 29, 2017, 10:24:30 AM »
At least you don't mince your words with total disregard to the mental image you send out to observers.

The effect on a parent of a missing child being convinced that she had been found must be unimaginabe.

" ...  I started to get phone calls, always at three o’clock in the morning, always the same ghostly man’s voice, repeatedly naming a farm where she was being hidden.

The British police recorded the calls and it turned out there was indeed a farm, fitting his description exactly, near Seville, over the border in Spain. As it was raided, and turned out to look exactly as he had painted it
in those calls, I really felt we were on to something. But she wasn’t there, and those tip-offs – like so many others that we received from hoaxers, ransom seekers, conmen and psychics – were never explained." Clarence Mitchell   

Clarence Mitchell was working on behalf of the British people government   to recover a missing British child. 

Unlike the plethora of innuendo and downright lies emanating from the Amaral led death cult anything he says can be substantiated particularly when documented as in this instance by the British police.

Interesting that it was not the Policia Judiciaria who recorded these calls so particularly, even in the early days there was a lot of co-operation going on.
Unfortunately even in the early days, Amaral's theory had already taken over.
Has anyone ever mentioned these calls, this farm, this raid, before?

I can see no mention of this supposedly significant development in Kate's book.

Nobody on the forum appears to have been aware of this and we haven't got a cite.

Did this supposedly significant development appear in Gerry's blog?

Is there any reason to suppose the British police did not inform the Portuguese police?  Is there any reason to suppose this information would be purged from the PJ Files before they were released?

Until there is credible evidence to support this claim, I am filing this assertion in the same folder as the nanny rape whistles story.
In mods I trust!

Offline davel

« Reply #2620 on: April 29, 2017, 10:46:07 AM »
Has anyone ever mentioned these calls, this farm, this raid, before?

I can see no mention of this supposedly significant development in Kate's book.

Nobody on the forum appears to have been aware of this and we haven't got a cite.

Did this supposedly significant development appear in Gerry's blog?

Is there any reason to suppose the British police did not inform the Portuguese police?  Is there any reason to suppose this information would be purged from the PJ Files before they were released?

Until there is credible evidence to support this claim, I am filing this assertion in the same folder as the nanny rape whistles story.

Doesn't matter where you put the report...what happens in this case is posters put in the bin any story which does not fit their agenda.....amaral ahs no credible evidence to support his accusations so perhaps ypou should put those in the same file

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2621 on: April 29, 2017, 12:15:52 PM »
Doesn't matter where you put the report...what happens in this case is posters put in the bin any story which does not fit their agenda.....amaral ahs no credible evidence to support his accusations so perhaps ypou should put those in the same file
The issue wasn't Amaral's anything, was it?

It was Mitchell's unsupported claim of what at the minimum would have been a joint operation by the British and Spanish police.

So think it through.  Is the word 'raid' correct?  I cannot imagine the Spanish police in such a situation would have knocked on a door and enquired if Madeleine was being held inside.  So 'raid' appears to be the correct terminology.

If anyone thinks Spanish police are permitted to raid because they feel like it, I don't.  It's warrant time which means obtaining one after presenting sufficient evidence to whoever approves these in Spain.

All of this and not a snifter of this alleged significant development anywhere, except for Mr Mitchell's 10-year-story?

*&*%£

In mods I trust!

Online John

« Reply #2622 on: April 29, 2017, 12:33:39 PM »
REMINDER RE FORUM RULES

As the tenth anniversary of Madeleine McCann's disappearance approaches with the inevitable media interest, the forum will undoubtedly attract a lot more guest readers.  Please bear this in mind when commenting and above all please adhere to the rules at all times. In particular, please avoid going off topic as such posts will be removed.

Have a great bank holiday weekend!
   8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #2623 on: April 29, 2017, 12:36:00 PM »
The issue wasn't Amaral's anything, was it?

It was Mitchell's unsupported claim of what at the minimum would have been a joint operation by the British and Spanish police.

So think it through.  Is the word 'raid' correct?  I cannot imagine the Spanish police in such a situation would have knocked on a door and enquired if Madeleine was being held inside.  So 'raid' appears to be the correct terminology.

If anyone thinks Spanish police are permitted to raid because they feel like it, I don't.  It's warrant time which means obtaining one after presenting sufficient evidence to whoever approves these in Spain.

All of this and not a snifter of this alleged significant development anywhere, except for Mr Mitchell's 10-year-story?

*&*%£

In the UK the police do not always need a warrant to enter a property. They can do so if they have reasonable cause, eg, to protect life, to capture a fugitive, deal with a breach of the peace. I do not know if the same laws apply in Spain (or to Metado3) but it's worth bearing in mind this is a case in which Interpol are involved.
Just because it's not in the book/files doesn't mean the raid didn't happen.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 01:19:20 PM by misty »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2624 on: April 29, 2017, 12:50:22 PM »
In the UK the police do not always need a warrant to enter a property. They can do so if they have reasonable cause, eg, to protect life, to capture a fugitive, deal with a breach of the police. I do not know if the same laws apply in Spain (or to Metado3) but it's worth bearing in mind this is a case in which Interpol are involved.
Just because it's not in the book/files doesn't mean the raid didn't happen.
No, it means the sole source is Mr Mitchell for this alleged raid, when there should be multiple verifications.

It should mean it should have been covered earlier, when it has not.

I wouldn't have an issue in accepting this tale if supporting evidence were to emerge.  Until something like that happens, I am not wiling to accept this occurred merely because Mr Mitchell says so.
In mods I trust!