Author Topic: News and current affairs from the Portuguese Algarve.  (Read 220835 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: News and current affairs from the Portuguese Algarve.
« Reply #405 on: May 22, 2019, 08:22:44 PM »
But the PJ decided Kate was the person to offer the deal to?

I have explained that.  I am not going to repeat my explanation time after time.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #406 on: May 22, 2019, 08:28:11 PM »
I have explained that.  I am not going to repeat my explanation time after time.
Does it make sense?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #407 on: May 22, 2019, 08:36:53 PM »
Does it make sense?

Yes, it makes sense.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #408 on: May 22, 2019, 08:39:12 PM »
I think if it was a good explanation we would remember it. It certainly hasn't dawned on me why Amaral should put the pressure on Kate, unless he was thinking it will be easier to scare a woman rather than a man.

Yes, it makes sense.

Does it?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #409 on: May 22, 2019, 08:51:00 PM »
I think if it was a good explanation we would remember it. It certainly hasn't dawned on me why Amaral should put the pressure on Kate, unless he was thinking it will be easier to scare a woman rather than a man.

Does it?

I have explained precisely why Kate's name might be in the frame, while Gerry's was not.

It's in the thread both before and after your query.

I suggest a bit of re-reading.  I'm trying to cook at the moment.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #410 on: May 22, 2019, 09:48:59 PM »
I have explained precisely why Kate's name might be in the frame, while Gerry's was not.

It's in the thread both before and after your query.

I suggest a bit of re-reading.  I'm trying to cook at the moment.
do you mean post or thread?   I call each topic in the list a "thread"  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=18.0
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #411 on: May 22, 2019, 09:53:50 PM »
do you mean post or thread?   I call each topic in the list a "thread"  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=18.0

I can tell the difference between a post and a thread, thanks.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #412 on: May 22, 2019, 10:27:35 PM »
I can tell the difference between a post and a thread, thanks.
Well would you like to explain "It's in the thread both before and after your query" to me please?  It doesn't make sense to me.
Do you mean "the thread" means "this thread"?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 10:30:03 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #413 on: May 23, 2019, 08:40:29 AM »
While it suggests to me the PJ had no way of proving anything more serious, and they knew it.  It's a point supporters seem unable to grasp.
I grasp the fact (which you have confirmed) that the lazy PJ would have been quite happy to stop investigating Madeleine’s disappearance after 4 months and satisfied with a confession (completely unverifiable) of body occultation and a two year sentence.  As I said: shameful.  All IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #414 on: May 23, 2019, 10:21:14 AM »
I grasp the fact (which you have confirmed) that the lazy PJ would have been quite happy to stop investigating Madeleine’s disappearance after 4 months and satisfied with a confession (completely unverifiable) of body occultation and a two year sentence.  As I said: shameful.  All IMO.

It's hardly reasonable to search for a body that will never be found, nor to search for a live Madeleine after a confession of accidental death and body occultation, is it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #415 on: May 23, 2019, 01:05:49 PM »
It's hardly reasonable to search for a body that will never be found, nor to search for a live Madeleine after a confession of accidental death and body occultation, is it?
Kate's point to objecting to the Amaral theory entirely.
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #416 on: May 23, 2019, 01:17:42 PM »
Kate's point to objecting to the Amaral theory entirely.

Or she was innocent.

Or she was guilty.  Just convinced after 4 months she had gotten away with it.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #417 on: May 23, 2019, 02:14:25 PM »
Or she was innocent.

Or she was guilty.  Just convinced after 4 months she had gotten away with it.
Looking at the video of her turning up for and leaving the arguido interviews- she was hardly appearing as if she had gotten away with it.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #418 on: May 23, 2019, 02:21:11 PM »
Looking at the video of her turning up for and leaving the arguido interviews- she was hardly appearing as if she had gotten away with it.

I agree with that ... she looked shattered.

Not helped by confirmation that the police had given up on a live Madeleine.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #419 on: May 23, 2019, 02:30:55 PM »
I agree with that ... she looked shattered.

Not helped by confirmation that the police had given up on a live Madeleine.

I have explained already why that is a misinterpretation, and unless her lawyer was a dimwit, he should have realised the police did not have sufficient evidence to charge Kate with body occultation, let alone anything more serious.

The diligencies did not stop then.
What's up, old man?