Author Topic: Announcing new Missing Children HOTLINE incentive.  (Read 2690 times)

Offline Anna

Re: Announcing new Missing Children HOTLINE incentive.
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 02:13:55 PM »
But Crimestoppers exists for anonymous tip-offs... and they pass info on to the relevant investigating force.

Of course they do.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 03:14:22 AM »
But Crimestoppers exists for anonymous tip-offs... and they pass info on to the relevant investigating force.

As the name suggests, Crimestoppers is aimed at stopping crime.  Everything passed to them naturally ends up with the police.  Many informers will not associate themselves with this organisation for obvious reasons.  As I posted earlier, Jenny Murat set up her information gathering table for the very same reason.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 12:05:02 PM by Angelo222 »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 03:16:10 AM »
I agree, John, that many would not want to get involved with an investigation being conducted by the police.
However I can see no advantages in information given by an anonymous informer. How would anyone know whether it was the truth or not?
It could lead to some of their information being investigated, but not to the relevant questions that would need to be answered by the informer.
The informers would obviously not get involved further than giving a tip off IMO.

At the end of the day, If it helped find a missing child, it would be worth a try.

I couldn't have put it better myself and that is the whole point.  The police have failed to unearth any clues as to Madeleline's whereabouts as have the private incentives already pursued by her family. 

I have seen time and time again that people can come out of the woodwork and speak about their involvement in various cases when they see that all we are interested in is the truth. Some have spoken to me privately while others have even posted on the forum about their experiences.  All we are asking is for that single crucial clue, that one missing piece of the puzzle which could lead to the recovery of a missing child, any missing child, as there are few of them out there.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:01:24 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Carana

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2016, 04:11:33 PM »
Crimestoppers is anonymous, that's the whole point of this independent entity.

In the McCann case, there are two official investigations underway; any details can be reported to Crimestoppers; and the McCanns have their own hotline. That case seems to be well covered.

How about a hotline for Joana Cipriano? There is no ongoing investigation into her disappearence even though there is no evidence that she even got home the evening that she vanished.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 04:18:03 PM by Carana »

Offline mercury

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2016, 12:51:18 AM »

In the McCann case, there are two official investigations underway; any details can be reported to Crimestoppers; and the McCanns have their own hotline. That case seems to be well covered.

How about a hotline for Joana Cipriano? There is no ongoing investigation into her disappearence even though there is no evidence that she even got home the evening that she vanished.
Yes we know all about McCann hotlines and email addresses...no one is ever answered....don't be so silly, let alone link it to an official investigation pfffft

Offline Vicky

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2016, 09:38:41 PM »
I agree, John, that many would not want to get involved with an investigation being conducted by the police.
However I can see no advantages in information given by an anonymous informer. How would anyone know whether it was the truth or not?
It could lead to some of their information being investigated, but not to the relevant questions that would need to be answered by the informer.
The informers would obviously not get involved further than giving a tip off IMO.
Pretty much my thoughts on this, if my thoughts are allowed given I am new  @)(++(*
At the end of the day, If it helped find a missing child, it would be worth a try.
But also agree with this. If there is even a small chance someone could give useful information and it could lead to a missing child being found, its worth it.

Offline Admin

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2016, 10:42:52 AM »
Pretty much my thoughts on this, if my thoughts are allowed given I am new  @)(++(*But also agree with this. If there is even a small chance someone could give useful information and it could lead to a missing child being found, its worth it.

Certainly your opinion is as welcome as anyone else's.   I agree, every possible avenue should be pursued to elicit useful information and bring closure to this mystery.

Offline Carana

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2016, 09:02:41 PM »
Certainly your opinion is as welcome as anyone else's.   I agree, every possible avenue should be pursued to elicit useful information and bring closure to this mystery.

The mystery concerning which missing child?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 03:36:01 PM »
The mystery concerning which missing child?

A bit aged this thread but we were discussing Maddie and not Joanna.  Joana's mother and brother have both admitted being involved in her disappearance at various points both before and after their trial.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 11:26:28 PM »

What a splendid idea Carana.

A hotline for Joana Cipriano, although the police would be better.

Also one for Ben Needham

Madeleine is well covered with channels for information, at present anyhow.  it would be a massive mistake IMO to water down the info coming in, by having a separate site ... and could be dangerous if the wrong people weedled their way on to the management of such site.

If someone bad connected to Madeleines abduction were in there, he could cream off any pertinent info
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 11:33:38 AM by John »
If you want to know the real facts read :  http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39076140/Main%20Page

Hitler is credited with saying "Tell a big enough lie, tell it often enough, and it becomes the truth.
= "Propaganda personified."