Author Topic: Twist in case of missing two-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr as parents named suspects  (Read 23144 times)

Online misty

IMO to drive from the campsite to a higher elevation you have to drive downhill first.
For example 172A then double-back on either 172 or 172B.
IMO one of those must be the track referred to in a video interview as the high road overlooking the campsite.

I'll have another look at GE, see if I can get a better perspective.
One point - what made the cattleguard so memorable to IR yet his memory of Deorr seemed almost non-existent?
Have you seen this video? http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/idaho/2015/07/15/missing-boy-deorr-search-dogs/30209081/

Online misty

An interesting post from another site about the number of people around the camp area & the cabins.

""It is my personal opinion that he is in the reservoir, OR another area of water.
My family who has participated in the searches, as well as word I'm hearing from them is
that many have hinky meters going through the roof. I hope he is lost, and hiding out somewhere and
this doesn't end up being a criminal case, BUT; as you know we here at WS have followed many many missing
child cases and maybe that makes us more hypersensitive to how different people grieve, vs. what may in fact be the norm
for that particular person or persons.
The area of the camping spot is wide open, and there were many families there that weekend.
Due to decomp, if he is in that water or other water beds, bloat would have already occurred and I would assume (not 100%) he would be floating
at the surface by now.
Remember the case of Russell and Shirley, in Georgia? she was even tied down heavily as to prevent floating to the surface, and she still did.
I truly, truly hope this is not the case of our little guy here.
I might also mention, there are cabins everywhere in that area. They are spread out from one another, and some are close, MAYBE he found one to hide in. Gosh wouldn't that be awesome?""

Offline pegasus

I'll have another look at GE, see if I can get a better perspective.
One point - what made the cattleguard so memorable to IR yet his memory of Deorr seemed almost non-existent?
Have you seen this video? http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/idaho/2015/07/15/missing-boy-deorr-search-dogs/30209081/
Thanks for that early video which states that tracker dogs led towards the reservoir.

Online misty

Thanks for that early video which states that tracker dogs led towards the reservoir.

Not once, but twice, reportedly.
IR & RW went up to the reservoir  to check. Judging by the pictures of it, it's not somewhere that could be "searched" in the time frame before the 911 call.

Online misty

Re: Twist in case of missing two-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr as parents named suspects
« Reply #229 on: September 25, 2016, 12:10:54 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zr6r0ozYYY

A series of great pictures of the campsite which may interest you, Pegasus.

Online misty

Re: Twist in case of missing two-year-old DeOrr Kunz Jr as parents named suspects
« Reply #230 on: September 26, 2016, 02:23:51 AM »
Picture of search area, showing how close outhouse is to the campsite.

Also:-

.......The distance between Timber Creek and Stone Reservoir is about a quarter of a mile and takes an adult about 30 minutes to walk due to the steep and rocky terrain.............
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2268110/deorr-kunz-jr-search-update-investigation-being-re-directed-as-search-scales-back-on-missing-idaho-toddler/#IKJLQsDozfHpFWVG.99G

Between 12 noon (when IR woke up again) to around 1.45pm.....RW & IR went up to Stone Reservoir, looked at fishing holes, went back to camp, set up fishing at creek, did some fishing, went back to camp..........

« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:30:15 AM by misty »

Online misty

« Reply #233 on: December 01, 2016, 01:03:23 AM »
Please come back, Pegasus. People miss you.