Author Topic: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities  (Read 33836 times)

Padgates staff

Re: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 09:26:44 AM »
Keep your eyes open, he's on the lose on facebook now doing the rounds causing merry shit. The police are involved. Thats as much as I know.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 09:36:41 AM »
Keep your eyes open, he's on the lose on facebook now doing the rounds causing merry shit. The police are involved. Thats as much as I know.

There is another killer doing exactly the same thing on facebook attempting to solicit sympathy while criticising genuine justice campaigners.  Where do these idiots come from?

It's time the Parole Board got to grips with these people who could very well be in breach of their life licences.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 09:39:30 AM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Padgates staff

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 09:41:05 AM »
This is so bizarre, I had the exact same conversation 2 days ago with a friend of mine. I think we decided it was just a game to them and they actually had no interest in genuine cases while also making it hard for families living through genuine miscarriages.
Kevin's case to me is a prime example of joint enterprise being correctly used and 10 or so years for actively killing someone is taking liberties, he got educated while in there (which I don't know if its good or bad), which had anyone else done it, they'd have to pay for and then gets a job with vulnerable people.

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 12:18:13 PM »
It's quite true Joanne.  I am being stalked by none other than the troublesome Ben Gunn who was just released a few months ago after many years inside for battering a 'friend' to death when he was a kid.  One of the justice organisations which follow us on twitter told admin that Gunn was sending out messages ridiculing myself and the forum and telling them not to 'Like' us on facebook. Quite unbelievable really but so predictable for this clown who by the way has just been given a staff job writing for InsideJustice in the InsideTime prison magazine.  I have made Operations Director John Roberts aware of the matter.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:35:35 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Padgates staff

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 12:54:06 PM »
I've heard of people being nutter magnet but this takes the biscuit! Why do they all find you?
I read Benn Gunns blog on Bebo or somewhere, I can't say I'm a fan of his.

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2013, 01:03:31 PM »
I've heard of people being nutter magnet but this takes the biscuit! Why do they all find you?
I read Benn Gunns blog on Bebo or somewhere, I can't say I'm a fan of his.

They all have the same traits, chip on the shoulder and no remorse.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2013, 06:53:40 PM »
Just a short note to let all new posters know that Michelle was actually Kevin Craigie, a convicted killer and an internet troll who delights in winding everyone up.  The user-name has been deleted as has his libellous posts.

If you want to read about Kevin there are several threads dedicated to him, some of which he even started himself some time ago.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2013, 12:17:11 AM »
Just a short note to let all new posters know that Michelle was actually Kevin Craigie, a convicted killer and an internet troll who delights in winding everyone up.  The user-name has been deleted as has his libellous posts.

If you want to read about Kevin there are several threads dedicated to him, some of which he even started himself some time ago.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Makes sense!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2013, 06:50:42 PM »
He even had the cheek to call me Mary Bell-yeah right.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2013, 10:08:53 PM »
That's funny, this thread seems shorter than the last time I looked.

"It's all in me 'ead, it's all in me 'ead."

Offline Outlook

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2013, 10:37:41 PM »
Oh I finally understand what this crime is all about now.

I can "see through the glass clearly" now.

Is it true KC has a "Master's Degree in Law?"  I have searched most carefully and I can only find two KCs publically listed.  One is a gay murderer and petty thief who did 13 years and has a GCSE in woodwork.  The other runs a restaurant in Michigan and he has a Ordinary Degree in Psychology so perhaps that is him?
 8-)(--)
This is even more interesting than Bamber!
Yawn...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 10:42:43 PM by Outlook »

Offline Outlook

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2013, 11:07:16 PM »
The man has as much chance of a law degree as he has of winning a fight against the lady. The man however is good at blarney every other Wednesday when he meets with his old pals Jack Daniels and famous grouse, although white lightening and turps might be more akin to his pocket. The man has a lot in common with the lady, both of them appear to like donations (the ones of the non-refundable kind of course)  ?>)()<

Yes very strange, I wonder why he claimed KC had a Masters in Law?  Do you think the Lighter Fluid is affecting his memory?

Maybe KC and The Lady can get together sometime?  They must have a lot in "common."

One thing puzzles me.  Above it says that KC was once called "Michelle" as in "Michelle, My Belle."  Why would he call himself "Michelle"?  Or is this just on Friday Nights when he goes to his "Woodwork Classes" with like-minded chums?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:31:23 PM by Outlook »

Offline John

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2013, 01:13:59 PM »
Don't you mean the 'Two Degrees' as distinct from the Three?   As a convicted killer on a life licence it is unlikely you will see him pontificate as a lawyer in any court anytime soon no matter how many law courses he chooses to attend.     @)(++(*
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 01:24:53 PM by John »

Offline Outlook

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2013, 08:53:30 PM »
I did come across one reference about him doing an OU Course in Law but converting this to achieving a Full Masters seems a bit far fetched bearing in mind his busy life at "woodwork classes" as well as working at various CABs, operating various MoJ sites and doing Frank Spencer impersonations.

Oh it was on a Sandra Lean website so it must be true.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 09:16:23 PM by Outlook »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2013, 12:42:15 PM »
I see he's back in other places, trying (and failing) to justify his actions, no-one is cutting him any slack, I think it's give a man enough rope. Well, he'll have been paid today, so that mean special brew time, so at a guess he'll be trying his luck here later, any guesses on what name he'll be this time? Apple? Sony? Ericcson? Barry Watson? Gary? Barry? All of the BeeGees?