Author Topic: SC's Palms and Fingers  (Read 24065 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: SC's Palms and Fingers
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 01:48:01 PM »
It seems there's quite a debate going on over at Blue re abrasions to SC's hands.

Anthony Arlidge at trial specifically asked Dr Vanezis about marks to SC's hands he said he didn't see any.  Relevant trial transcript attached below. 

Scipio argued that had SC been responsible she would have sustained damage to her hands not so according to Dr Vanezis.  Now posters on Blue appear to be saying SC sustained damage to her hands indicative of being responsible.   &%+((£ 

The idea that Dr Vanezis bent the truth for the prosecution I think is stretching it a bit.  By his own admission in his written reports pre trial and during his trial testimony he readily admits the UK lacked experience with firearms.  This is different from deliberately altering or withholding evidence.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 02:49:31 PM »
The autopsy reports states SC was wearing two rings which upon removal leave indentations.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=666
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 02:51:35 PM »
The autopsy reports states SC was wearing two rings which upon removal leave indentations.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=199.0;attach=666

and can also leave marks on adjacent fingers from rubbing/friction.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 05:56:19 PM »
Is it possible one of the Blue posters can enlighten us here with the images re these marks to SC's hands?  Thanks in anticipation.

Calling Adam, Caroline, David1819, JaneJ...

I'm bored!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 06:19:36 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Myster

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 06:17:59 PM »
Is it possible one of the Blue posters can enlighten us here with the images re these marks to SC's hands?  Thanks in anticipation.
Is this the photo?  If so, I don't see any scratches at all, but simply two dried up streams of her own blood which appear to have been partially rubbed off, either by the perp as he was staging the scene, or by one of the police, Ron Cook say, when her hand was moved to take photos of stains on her nightdress.

If they were scratches/gouges, Vanezis would definitely have noted them down as such.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 06:29:49 PM »
Is this the photo?  If so, I don't see any scratches at all, but simply two dried up streams of her own blood which appear to have been partially rubbed off, either by the perp as he was staging the scene, or by one of the police, Ron Cook say, when her hand was moved to take photos of stains on her nightdress.

If they were scratches/gouges, Vanezis would definitely have noted them down as such.

Thanks.  Yes I think so as Roch has referred to a crescent shape.  Bit of a damp squib then.  I can't see any abrasions.  Was this photo taken at soc or pm? 

Yep, I agree and to suggest otherwise is imo the stuff of cranks and conspiracy theorists.  He noted all sorts of fine detail about SC eg nicotine stains, abrasion to abdomen, stretch marks, menstruating with tampon inserted.  The idea he would overlook, accidentally or deliberately, scatches/gouges just doesn't hold water imo. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 06:35:02 PM »
Thanks.  Yes I think so as Roch has referred to a crescent shape.  Bit of a damp squib then.  I can't see any abrasions.  Was this photo taken at soc or pm? 

Yep, I agree and to suggest otherwise is imo the stuff of cranks and conspiracy theorists.  He noted all sorts of fine detail about SC eg nicotine stains, abrasion to abdomen, stretch marks, menstruating with tampon inserted.  The idea he would overlook, accidentally or deliberately, scatches/gouges just doesn't hold water imo. 
SoC photo.

I also think the two crescent shapes are remnants of blobs of blood which have been knocked off when the hand was moved, again either by perp or police.

Offline puglove

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 07:59:14 PM »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2017, 10:52:54 PM »

Myster, is there any way that this image could be enhanced so we could see clearly the 28 different wounds and abrasions ?

I have to say I'm v. disappointed this is the magic carrot that all the fuss is about - we were promised Camberwell but, as per, just got Chantenay. It's been like this for 6 years now.....I'm seriously beginning to wonder if Jeremy will ever get a farm.      8(8-))

Offline puglove

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 11:37:46 PM »
There has been a spate of burglaries in our village recently. (We don't have a local bobby anymore - not that they were any cop (!) when we did have one.) The burglars are targeting women on their own during the day (without dogs) and bursting into the house, taking whatever is to hand and demanding car keys. Every single one of these poor women (all young, fit and feisty) have been so frightened and shocked that they've let the horrible sods rampage around the house, rob them, then leave. Literally petrified with fear.

The thought that Sheila - young, medicated, disorientated and terrified, would have "fought like a wildcat" is extremely unlikely. Pulled by her wrist, with a gun in her face, I think the poor girl did exactly what she was made to do.

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2017, 12:02:56 AM »
Another thing that's always confuzzled me.... why did Bamber pull over on his way to WHF, when his "dear old mum and dad's" lives were in peril, to put on a wooly pully? Why did he suddenly need another layer of clothing when his "nutter" sister had gone "crazy with a gun"? It was a clear, warm night. His dad had begged him to come quickly.

"Come quick. Your sister has gone crazy with a gun. But mind that you put your jumper on, I don't want you to catch your death, snowflake."

%56&

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2017, 12:20:00 AM »
I'm not sure if this has ever been addressed, but if Bamber wanted to prove that a call had been made from WHF (by him, before he left) all he had to do was pull the little plug from the wall in his cottage. The call would still go through, but wouldn't ring out in his cottage. I did it loads of times. If I knew a dodgy boyf was going to call me, or I'd booked an alarm call but didn't want to wake the whole house, I'd just pull the little plug out. The call would still go through, but wouldn't ring out. Easy peesy.

Offline John

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2017, 12:38:07 AM »
Just more of the same BS from blue, if they scrape the backside off the barrel any more there will be no barrel left.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2017, 12:58:26 AM »
Just more of the same BS from blue, if they scrape the backside off the barrel any more there will be no barrel left.   @)(++(*

Fundementally, Bamber is a psychopath. He gambled everything on one night, and nearly got away with it. He has a tiny band of supporters who wrestle with their own demons, and conveniently pretend that he didn't kill two small children. I can understand fruitloops like susan and clappedout, but ngb is a whole new ball game. Why would you want to help a creature who shot 2 small boys as they slept? Horrible.

Offline Myster

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2017, 06:25:57 AM »
Myster, is there any way that this image could be enhanced so we could see clearly the 28 different wounds and abrasions ?

I have to say I'm v. disappointed this is the magic carrot that all the fuss is about - we were promised Camberwell but, as per, just got Chantenay. It's been like this for 6 years now.....I'm seriously beginning to wonder if Jeremy will ever get a farm.      8(8-))

Not much, ma'am... it's a screenshot of a YouTube video of a CS photo, and even uploading it here could affect the quality and sharpness. But anyways, I don't think this is the one with 28 wounds (yeah, sure) that Private Investigator (LOL!!) Robertson has stashed away somewhere and won't reveal lest it should harm the campaign efforts (an even bigger LOL!!!).

Haven't you heard?... Farmer Jem has already got his heart's desire. Not just one, but dozens, kindly donated by his groupie fan club...

https://www.farmtoysonline.co.uk/farms-animals/farm-buildings/c107