Author Topic: Why was a man who was mobile receiving a full care package?  (Read 17089 times)

Offline Daisy

Re: Why was a man who was mobile receiving a full care package?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2017, 07:06:57 AM »
Yes, we do know why Mark told everyone who asked why his father had gone away but your reason differs greatly from mine. If he had gone away his car and personal effects would have gone with him but they didn't. 

And then months later he is found by police buried in the back garden proving he didn't go away at all but was murdered.  Meanwhile all the time his son lied to cover up what had occurred and spun a yarn which few take seriously.

Mark has a huge amount of support and is believed by many including his MP and Terry Waite.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2017, 09:52:04 AM »

Mark has a huge amount of support and is believed by many including his MP and Terry Waite.

From what I have read,  more than a few are taking Mark's case seriously-------come on John, we are not talking Vincent Tabak here !!!!

It IS a very strange case though, and I have, as yet, no clear view either way. I cannot understand Sami's lifestyle at all, and I wonder what he might have been involved in, to be so secretive.  From what we know, it is perfectly possible that he made serious enemies, and possible that one of these might have killed him.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2017, 12:38:19 PM »

From what I have read,  more than a few are taking Mark's case seriously-------come on John, we are not talking Vincent Tabak here !!!!

It IS a very strange case though, and I have, as yet, no clear view either way. I cannot understand Sami's lifestyle at all, and I wonder what he might have been involved in, to be so secretive.  From what we know, it is perfectly possible that he made serious enemies, and possible that one of these might have killed him.

I agree withh all that Mrsw.

I am also unsure, however the possibility is there for others who hated him to kill him. or kill him for money.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2017, 01:31:15 PM »

I don't doubt that Daisy and that is why we are here discussing the case.  The difficulty is though that all we have seen so far is hearsay with little or no evidence to support Mark's claims of total innocence. In fact, the entire Sami went off on his own story is a Mark concoction so I wonder how anyone with doubts including MP's and Terry Waite can explain this?

There are many other factors of course which have never been satisfactorily explained.  The burial at the family home however is probably the greatest obstacle, only Mark Alexander had unlimited access to the family home, the adjacent garage and the garden.  Only he had the means and opportunity to dig a grave alongside the garage and fill it in over a period of time in multiple layers in a hastily organised manner using an amateurish mixture of mortar and cement.  If Sami had been murdered at home by a third party I have no doubt whatsoever that Mark would have been onto the police instantly.  Maybe Terry Waite can explain his belief in Mark's innocence taking these factors into account.  I bet he won't though!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:36:02 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2017, 02:10:46 PM »
Mark was away at college for a lot of the time, so how can we know that he was the only person who had access to the family home? 

John, how do you explain the fact that there were three layers of concrete concealing Sami's body. Mark admits to having laid the top layer, and this, allegedly, was done in an amateur fashion, whereas the other layers seemed to have been professionally done.  Are you suggesting that Mark got someone else to bury his father's body?

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2017, 11:30:32 AM »
Mark was away at college for a lot of the time, so how can we know that he was the only person who had access to the family home? 

John, how do you explain the fact that there were three layers of concrete concealing Sami's body. Mark admits to having laid the top layer, and this, allegedly, was done in an amateur fashion, whereas the other layers seemed to have been professionally done.  Are you suggesting that Mark got someone else to bury his father's body?

Believe me, he would have known as would the neighbours.

As far as the three layers are concerned it isn't a mystery.  When someone is intent upon disposing of a body in a back garden of a house located in a housing estate it isn't the best idea to draw attention to it because if it later becomes public knowledge that the elderly resident of said property has mysteriously gone missing...well, you know the rest.

The person who dug the shallow grave and then filled it over with mortar had to do so probably in the hours of darkness while neighbours were asleep. He would only be able to bring small quantities of sand and cement to the house in order not to attract unwanted attention.  Thus we have multiple layers of what can only be described as a chaotic mess of mortar. I have no doubt that several trips were made to the house secretly and without anyone noticing.  In the end this person, whom we now know to be the victim's son, Mark Alexander, decided he would order a small load of premix concrete and apply that over his own handiwork. The pretext for this effort being that underpinning of the garage wall was required. 

As previously discussed, underpinning is not something an amateur would tackle, it usually requires a surveyors report. Thereafter the wall to be underpinned is excavated under and jacked up before concrete is injected underneath and allowed to cure properly before the jacks or props are removed.  None of this took place at the Alexander's residence.  I am quite sure however that had this work really been needed that the owner of the property, Samuel Alexander, would have been in attendance to oversee it.

As I stated earlier, none of what Mark Alexander claims stands up to scrutiny, I am yet to be persuaded.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 03:47:41 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2017, 12:27:17 PM »
Believe me, he would have known as would the neighbours.

As far as the three layers are concerned it isn't a mystery.  When someone is intent upon disposing of a body in a back garden of a house located in a housing estate it isn't the best idea to draw attention to it because if it later becomes public knowledge that the elderly resident of said property has mysteriously gone missing...well, you know the rest.

The person who dug the shallow grave and then filled it over with mortar had to do so probably in the hours of darkness while neighbours were asleep. He would only be able to bring small quantities of sand and cement to the house in order not to attract unwanted attention.  Thus we have multiple layers of what can only be described as a chaotic mess of mortar. I have no doubt that several trips were made to the house secretly and without anyone noticing.  In the end this person, whom we now know to be the victim's son, Mark Alexander, decided he would order a small load of premix concrete and apply that over his own handiwork. The pretext for this effort being that underpinning of the garage wall was required. 

As previously discussed, underpinning is not something an amateur would tackle, it usually requires a surveyors report. Thereafter the wall to be underpinned is excavated under and jacked up before concrete is injected underneath and allowed to cure properly before the jacks or props are removed.  None of this took place at the Alexander's residence.  I am quite sure however that had this work really been needed that the owner of the property, Samuel Alexander, would have been in attendance to oversee it.

As I stated earlier, none of what Mark Alexander claims stands up to scrutiny, I am yet to be persuaded.

I still have questions about the underpinning but don't have enough knowledge to be absolutely convinced of what Mark is saying. Thank you for your continued explanations John and I will put more questions to Mark. I sent him the last batch of questions a few weeks' ago but he is in the middle of exams at the moment and will answer them once he has finished.

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2017, 03:51:22 PM »

I still have questions about the underpinning but don't have enough knowledge to be absolutely convinced of what Mark is saying. Thank you for your continued explanations John and I will put more questions to Mark. I sent him the last batch of questions a few weeks' ago but he is in the middle of exams at the moment and will answer them once he has finished.

No problem Daisy. 

As to underpinning, it is a reasonably simple process but it involves digging a large hole alongside the offending wall and jacking it up before pouring engineering strength concrete underneath. The concrete is allowed to mature before the jacks are removed and the remaining hole reinstated.  Underpinning is not what occurred at the Alexander's garage.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 03:58:04 PM by John »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2017, 08:25:27 PM »
No problem Daisy. 

As to underpinning, it is a reasonably simple process but it involves digging a large hole alongside the offending wall and jacking it up before pouring engineering strength concrete underneath. The concrete is allowed to mature before the jacks are removed and the remaining hole reinstated.  Underpinning is not what occurred at the Alexander's garage.

What did occur? great place to conceal a body!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 05:35:13 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2017, 05:40:52 PM »
What did occur? great place to conceal a body!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2018, 09:50:14 PM »
There are lots of mysteries and it appears Sami led a double life which Mark wasn't even aware of.  I was really hoping someone from the Drayton Parslow area would see this board.  There are people out there who know something - it is just finding them which is the problem.

Mark was the one leading the double life and only Mark knows all the details
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2018, 07:16:51 AM »
Mark was the one leading the double life and only Mark knows all the details

No Sami was the one leading a double life. The police discovered he had many aliases, several mobile phones and acquaintances that Mark knew nothing about. What Mark was told by the police really shocked him as he had no idea of his fathers activities.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2018, 08:02:22 AM »
No Sami was the one leading a double life. The police discovered he had many aliases, several mobile phones and acquaintances that Mark knew nothing about. What Mark was told by the police really shocked him as he had no idea of his fathers activities.

Mark murdered and buried his fathers body then went all out to cover his tracks; I'd call that leading a double life.

Amazing how one minute Mark claims to be upset by his fathers murder, then the next he's publishing details relating to his father that could have the potential of painting him in a poor light.

Even you are discrediting his father, on Marks behalf, as though he were the perpetrator?

Though I do not believe there is any malice in what you are doing Daisy.

The point is, Mark has convinced you with all his claims, so you may feel you need to defend him.

"There is a class of individuals who have been around forever and who are found in every race, culture, society and walk of life. Everybody has met these people, been deceived and manipulated by them, and forced to live with or repair the damage they have wrought. These often charming—but always deadly—individuals have a clinical name: psychopaths. Their hallmark is a stunning lack of conscience; their game is self-gratification at the other person's expense. Many spend time in prison, but many do not. All take far more than they give.

The most obvious expressions of psychopathy—but not the only ones—involve the flagrant violation of society's rules. Not surprisingly, many psychopaths are criminals, but many others manage to remain out of prison, using their charm and chameleon-like coloration to cut a wide swathe through society, leaving a wake of ruined lives behind them.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/199401/charming-psychopath
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:10:35 PM by Angelo222 »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2018, 08:24:21 AM »
Mark murdered and buried his fathers body then went all out to cover his tracks; I'd call that leading a double life.

Amazing how one minute Mark claims to be upset by his fathers murder, then the next he's publishing details relating to his father that could have the potential of painting him in a poor light.

Even you are discrediting his father, on Marks behalf, as though he were the perpetrator?

Though I do not believe there is any malice in what you are doing Daisy.

The point is, Mark has convinced you with all his claims, so you may feel you need to defend him.

We don’t know that Mark murdered his father.  Also Mark defends his father all the time. Posters on this forum asked for more information on the case and I have provided it.  I am not personally discrediting Mark’s father, I am merely providing factual information. Mark was on the child protection register and I have provided the report from Social Services. Surely that proves he wasn’t a suitable father? Mark attended around ten primary schools as his father kept moving him to evade Social Services. Everything I have provided is from police or Social Services and is not my personal opinion as I never knew him.  One has to question what Sami had to hide.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2018, 08:50:31 AM »

We don’t know that Mark murdered his father.  Also Mark defends his father all the time. Posters on this forum asked for more information on the case and I have provided it.  I am not personally discrediting Mark’s father, I am merely providing factual information. Mark was on the child protection register and I have provided the report from Social Services. Surely that proves he wasn’t a suitable father? Mark attended around ten primary schools as his father kept moving him to evade Social Services. Everything I have provided is from police or Social Services and is not my personal opinion as I never knew him.  One has to question what Sami had to hide.

Thanks for this Daisy. As I said before, I think you've done the right thing posting the case details here. And to reiterate what I said before; I do not think for one minute there is any malice behind what you are doing. I am not blaming you for defending Mark.

But it does appear he's manipulated you. Sorry but that's how it comes across.

The point I'm making is Mark is having you focus on his father and everyone else, in the process, attempting to keep the attention away from himself.

It's a distraction technique these types of individuals use.

What stands out is that Mark appears well versed at playing the victim.

Simon Hall was also on the child protection register, before he was born.

It sounds to me like Mark and his father may have had a twisted reciprocal relationship.

https://www.bidsketch.com/blog/everything-else/relationship-failure/

https://theconversation.com/alternative-facts-a-psychiatrists-guide-to-twisted-relationships-to-truth-72469
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 08:57:15 AM by Stephanie »