Author Topic: Caroline's research into the bible and David's 'forensic evidence breakthrough'  (Read 4295 times)

Offline adam

JM states JB told her the so-called hit man Matthew MacDonald (spelling?) put the bible on SC's chest:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=284.0;attach=1112

The bible was next to and very near Sheila's chest. So Julie saying 'on' isn't really a big deal.

Offline Holly Goodhead

You got it right hes a Mac not a Mick.  I'm predominantly Italian but a little bit Mick- my father is a quarter Irish so I guess I'm 12.5%. Maybe that is why I love potatoes- but then again I hate cabbage- smelly vile weed!   

David1819 mentioned another MacDonald or McDonald ?, apparently a hitchhiker ?, so I was just trying to differentiate by getting the spelling right!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

David1819 mentioned another MacDonald or McDonald ?, apparently a hitchhiker ?, so I was just trying to differentiate by getting the spelling right!

Wasn'tthe mysterious hitch hiker a South African by the name of James Fraser-Bell. NOT to be confused with British farmer Jimmy Bell.

david1819

His name was Hector Mclean.

Offline Holly Goodhead

His name was Hector Mclean.

I got the Mc bit right then.  I thought you said something about RWB mentioning another MacDonald?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

david1819

I got the Mc bit right then.  I thought you said something about RWB mentioning another MacDonald?

That was Caroline.

BTW I got the Mc wrong. It's Hector Maclean. XD

Offline Caroline

That was Caroline.

BTW I got the Mc wrong. It's Hector Maclean. XD

This is an instance of you trying to confuse. You have no idea they RWB was talking about the same McDonald!

Offline Holly Goodhead

The bible was next to and very near Sheila's chest. So Julie saying 'on' isn't really a big deal.

Yes it appears very near SC's chest in soc photos taken at approx 10.30am but can we be sure of its exact postion when it was first observed at 7.30am?  Some officers seem to think it moved from their initial recollections of it.

Offline adam

Yes it appears very near SC's chest in soc photos taken at approx 10.30am but can we be sure of its exact postion when it was first observed at 7.30am?  Some officers seem to think it moved from their initial recollections of it.

There is no reason why the bible should be moved prior to the photo's being taken. And it was against police protocol to disrupt the crime scene before the photos.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 12:56:23 AM by adam »

Offline Holly Goodhead

There us no reason why the bible should be moved prior to the photo's being taken. And it was against police protocol to disrupt the crime scene before the photos.

Well I can't be sure it did move just reiterating the officers' recollections.  Whether a bloodstain analyst would be able to provide any further info I don't know.  Not just staining to the bible but also the surrounding carpet.  It would be interesting to see the carpet underneath SC and the bible. 

Lots of things are against police protocol doesn't mean they don't happen.  I doubt DS Jones drinking whilst on duty was police protocol. 

Offline John

Well I can't be sure it did move just reiterating the officers' recollections.  Whether a bloodstain analyst would be able to provide any further info I don't know.  Not just staining to the bible but also the surrounding carpet.  It would be interesting to see the carpet underneath SC and the bible. 

Lots of things are against police protocol doesn't mean they don't happen.  I doubt DS Jones drinking whilst on duty was police protocol.

I agree, we have no way of knowing if the police photos are an accurate representation of what they actually found when they first entered the farmhouse.  The rifle was lifted and made safe, left for a while leaning against the bedroom windowsill before being replaced on the body so photos could be taken.

The Bible could also have been moved for effect, we just don't know.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 09:33:57 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline adam

I agree, we have no way of knowing if the police photos are an accurate representation of what they actually found when they first entered the farmhouse.  The rifle was lifted and made safe, left for a while leaning against the bedroom windowsill before being replaced on the body so photos could be taken.

The Bible could also have been moved for effect, we just don't know.

The rifle was not moved from Sheila & put on the window sill. Then put back on Sheila so photos could be taken. It is not police protocol to disrupt a crime scene prior to photos being taken. The rifle on Sheila was already safe as Sheila was dead.

There is no reason to move the bible either.

Offline Holly Goodhead

The rifle was not moved from Sheila & put on the window sill. Then put back on Sheila so photos could be taken. It is not police protocol to disrupt a crime scene prior to photos being taken. The rifle on Sheila was already safe as Sheila was dead.

Well there's a soc image of a rifle leaning against the window sill.  According to A/PS Woodcock he removed the rifle from SC's body at 11.10am to make it safe.  I believe soc photos of June and SC were taken at circa 10.30am.  However it is clear from raid team WS's that even after they  identified all occupants/victims as identified by JB they continued to search the house with caution.  Therefore it would seem to me to be negligent in the extreme in leaving the so-called main bedroom and the rifle unchecked if an unidentified intruder was on the loose.  Although I seem to recall someone was stood guard over the entrance from the landing but what about the box room? 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=166.0;attach=256;image

According to members of the raid team the bible appeared moved from their initial recollections.

I have always thought SC shot herself against the door to the box room and the raid team moved her to gain access, perhaps fearing an intruder was hiding, but I might be completely wrong as it isn't an aspect of the case I have thought about much.   

Offline adam

Well there's a soc image of a rifle leaning against the window sill.  According to A/PS Woodcock he removed the rifle from SC's body at 11.10am to make it safe.  I believe soc photos of June and SC were taken at circa 10.30am.  However it is clear from raid team WS's that even after they  identified all occupants/victims as identified by JB they continued to search the house with caution.  Therefore it would seem to me to be negligent in the extreme in leaving the so-called main bedroom and the rifle unchecked if an unidentified intruder was on the loose.  Although I seem to recall someone was stood guard over the entrance from the landing but what about the box room? 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=166.0;attach=256;image

According to members of the raid team the bible appeared moved from their initial recollections.

I have always thought SC shot herself against the door to the box room and the raid team moved her to gain access, perhaps fearing an intruder was hiding, but I might be completely wrong as it isn't an aspect of the case I have thought about much.

That is interesting. And explains the rifle in the window. It's the murder weapon and was moved after crime scene pictures had been taken of Sheila. 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 08:33:45 PM by adam »

Offline John

Sorry Adam but two police officers reported moving the rifle to make sure it was safe.  That I can assure you is standard police practise in such a situation.  You may also have noticed that Sheila's hand where it came into contact with the rifle has moved in some of the photos.  When objects get moved within a crimescene they never really get put back in exactly the same place or position.  The police were duty bound to make safe any weapons found at the crimescene and that can only be done by lifting them and checking both the weapon itself and the magazine.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 10:26:50 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.