Author Topic: Former McCann PI "Who is protecting Maddie's kidnapper?"  (Read 13029 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Former McCann PI "Who is protecting Maddie's kidnapper?"
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 08:25:13 AM »
Lots of mischevious speculation in that post. I thought you only dealt with solid facts?

I am not posting my understanding of the facts as facts.
The facts are there for all to see.
If you understand them differently feel free to post your understanding of them.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2017, 09:09:46 AM »
If you understand them differently feel free to post your understanding of them.
Fair enough.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Alfie

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2017, 09:21:07 AM »
I don't see much understanding, only rather mischevious questions with a clear subtext.

Alfie

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2017, 09:23:21 AM »
He gives some interesting information. According to him he had regular contact with OG until 18 months ago. That's when they announced they had one remaining line of inquiry.

He says the Yard ' donít want me trampling on their path'. Did they tell him that 18 months ago?
He says the Yard had 'some very good lines of inquiry to follow'. Perhaps he was giving them 'lines of inquiry' and they got fed up with it?
He thinks Madeleine was taken by a 'child-sex gang' but could still be alive. I don't know why he thinks a child sex gang would target this child when there are thousands (at least) of children who would have been much easier to take. He, like all those with 'pet' theories, doesn't give any evidence to support his belief.
He seems to be pitching for his old job back when OG stop investigating. He's not expecting them to succeed then?
Perhaps you would like to give evidence to support this claim, ie: evidence of children under the age of 4 (there are thousands according to you) that it would have been much easier to take, and why they would have been so much easier to take.

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2017, 09:28:16 AM »
Meanwhile, what kidnapper ?
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2017, 09:41:59 AM »
I don't see much understanding, only rather mischevious questions with a clear subtext.

There is no other way of understanding this interview. Edgar shouldn't be talking to the press during an ongoing investigation.

I myself welcome it.
Moral Guilt
Detractors of the work of our British Police in bringing criminals to justice generally ignore the important distinction between moral proof and legal evidence of guilt. In not a few cases that are popularly classed with 'unsolved mysteries of crime,' the offender is known, but evidence is wanting. If, for example, in- a recent murder case of special notoriety and interest,* certain human remains had not been found in a cellar, a great crime would have been catalogued among `Police failures'; and yet, even without the evidence which sent the murderer to the gallows, the moral proof of his guilt would have been full and clear.
Robert Anderson

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2017, 10:05:49 AM »
There is no other way of understanding this interview. Edgar shouldn't be talking to the press during an ongoing investigation.

I myself welcome it.
No doubt he did it for you.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2017, 10:19:38 AM »
Perhaps you would like to give evidence to support this claim, ie: evidence of children under the age of 4 (there are thousands according to you) that it would have been much easier to take, and why they would have been so much easier to take.

No, I think not. If you read the article differently just say so and give your reasons.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Alfie

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2017, 10:42:46 AM »

I myself welcome it.
So what way of understanding it are you understanding it?

Alfie

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2017, 10:43:28 AM »
No, I think not. If you read the article differently just say so and give your reasons.
So, you can't support your claim that there were thousands of young children much easier to abduct in 2007.  OK fair enough.

Offline Alice Purjorick

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2017, 11:43:54 AM »
Dave Edgar was an Inspector yet the press describe him as a "top cop".
Inspector has two ranks below and five ranks above............................... &%+((£
It is also on record he took a demotion to stay in the force.
Anyway he handed his files to The Met in 2011 so were there anything of use The Met will have used it.
I don't recall The Met looking in the "lawless hinterland" or even mentioning it.
Child trafficking gangs? Europol proper JIT country?
Manual of Naval Tactics ca 1912 "when in trouble lay smoke"  ?{)(**
I tell you it's Burt Reynolds

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2017, 12:37:12 PM »
Dave Edgar was an Inspector yet the press describe him as a "top cop".
Inspector has two ranks below and five ranks above............................... &%+((£
It is also on record he took a demotion to stay in the force.
Anyway he handed his files to The Met in 2011 so were there anything of use The Met will have used it.
I don't recall The Met looking in the "lawless hinterland" or even mentioning it.
Child trafficking gangs? Europol proper JIT country?
Manual of Naval Tactics ca 1912 "when in trouble lay smoke"  ?{)(**

When in trouble lay smoke ! A very good way of looking at it Alice.
Moral Guilt
Detractors of the work of our British Police in bringing criminals to justice generally ignore the important distinction between moral proof and legal evidence of guilt. In not a few cases that are popularly classed with 'unsolved mysteries of crime,' the offender is known, but evidence is wanting. If, for example, in- a recent murder case of special notoriety and interest,* certain human remains had not been found in a cellar, a great crime would have been catalogued among `Police failures'; and yet, even without the evidence which sent the murderer to the gallows, the moral proof of his guilt would have been full and clear.
Robert Anderson

Alfie

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2017, 12:40:24 PM »
When in trouble lay smoke ! A very good way of looking at it Alice.
Oh dear, sound the conspiracy klaxon, quick!

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2017, 12:55:24 PM »
Oh dear, sound the conspiracy klaxon, quick!

Isn't that what they did the last time they were in trouble?
Moral Guilt
Robert Anderson

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2017, 01:43:32 PM »
Isn't that what they did the last time they were in trouble?

Clarence Mitchell hinted at some kind of conspiracy by the Portuguese;

The McCanns' spokesperson, Clarence Mitchell, has said that the parents are unequivocally not going to be doing that.

He told The Sun: ""They want to make it clear that they are not making any money out of Madeleine's disappearance. Any claims are spurious nonsense but fits in with the Portuguese agenda."
http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-its-been-nearly-10-years-since-maddie-mccann-went-missing-20170216
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 04:17:26 PM by John »
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything