Author Topic: The latest offering in R D Hall videos.  (Read 2830 times)

Offline stephen25000

Re: The latest offering in R D Hall videos.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 10:53:13 AM »
I am going to have to disappoint davel.

I won't be watching these videos. 8**8:/:

The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 10:57:11 AM »

You are excused, due to your last stoic effort.  There is only so much a body can take.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 12:09:55 PM »

Aw Stephen you dissapoint.. pop corn and cola  ... lol

RDHall is a fantasist  he mixes some truth with wonderful, colourful fake news. Sun journo in the making. He is right up there with Dorothy and Toto...

Auntie EM auntie EM...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 01:03:37 PM »
What did Misty think of his study on Robert Murat?
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Online Brietta

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 04:30:14 PM »

You must be made of strong stuff, Misty.  Did my very best.  Don't know when he sent me to sleep, but send me to sleep he did.
I think the man has missed his vocation ... he should have been a sleep therapist.  Those videos must be a secret weapon that insomniacs would benefit from greatly; and at least he would be doing something constructive with his time.

I had my doubts about viewing an amateur video discussing a person who in effect had been questioned under caution and released without charge ... in other words, an innocent person ... as I had no idea what vile innuendos might have been cast in his direction.
Looks like I probably won't ever remain conscious long enough to find out.  He could always use the fact that it sent viewers to sleep as a defence in a libel trial, if indeed it came to that, so nobody actually saw it ... might work:)

The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online misty

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 08:27:44 PM »
What did Misty think of his study on Robert Murat?

Tweezers rather than a hatchet job imo.
You already know my views & I don't want points for libel. It has been noted that the sceptics have no opinion on his multiple changes of facts.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 10:37:49 PM »
Tweezers rather than a hatchet job imo.
You already know my views & I don't want points for libel. It has been noted that the sceptics have no opinion on his multiple changes of facts.
So let me clarify what you are saying "It has been noted that the sceptics have no opinion on his multiple changes of facts."
It has been noted that the sceptics (internet) have no opinion on his (Richards D Hall's) multiple changes of facts.
Have you get an example?  I have never studies Robert Murat in depth so I have no idea what RDH is talking about, but it doesn't sound like it would cheer RM up.

Online misty

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 10:43:35 PM »
So let me clarify what you are saying "It has been noted that the sceptics have no opinion on his multiple changes of facts."
It has been noted that the sceptics (internet) have no opinion on his (Richards D Hall's) multiple changes of facts.
Have you get an example?  I have never studies Robert Murat in depth so I have no idea what RDH is talking about, but it doesn't sound like it would cheer RM up.

RM's changing facts, not Hall's.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2017, 02:56:44 AM »
RM's changing facts, not Hall's.
OK but are all those changes are noted in the file?

Online misty

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2017, 03:09:14 AM »
OK but are all those changes are noted in the file?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

Various statements etc are all under this header. The issue of the phone pings being in different locations to those originally stated to the PJ was not recorded as a reason for recalling the arguido.
It's also useful to cross reference them with MW's statements.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MICHAELA_WALCZUCH.htm

That should keep you going whilst I sleep.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2017, 08:09:33 AM »
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

Various statements etc are all under this header. The issue of the phone pings being in different locations to those originally stated to the PJ was not recorded as a reason for recalling the arguido.
It's also useful to cross reference them with MW's statements.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MICHAELA_WALCZUCH.htm

That should keep you going whilst I sleep.
Not tonight.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2017, 08:32:01 AM »
A tough critique "Richard D. Hall Bollocks.The Madeleine McCann Files." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYHtqK5_24E  He seems to have some inside knowledge!
Don't watch it just listen as you are posting on the forum.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:39:58 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2017, 10:01:39 AM »
I'd like to be the first on JF to claim Brownie points for sitting through the 3 hours of these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNbaOEfm4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_8zYZW7-jc

Enjoy!

(All I can say is- RDH can't even see the different lengths of Madeleine's hair in 2 photos).

If the pyjamas shown by the McCanns a month later in June  2007 were Madeleine's pyjamas what pyjamas were being worn by Madeleine that night? 

Offline Lace

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2017, 10:45:13 AM »
You must be made of strong stuff, Misty.  Did my very best.  Don't know when he sent me to sleep, but send me to sleep he did.
I think the man has missed his vocation ... he should have been a sleep therapist.  Those videos must be a secret weapon that insomniacs would benefit from greatly; and at least he would be doing something constructive with his time.

I had my doubts about viewing an amateur video discussing a person who in effect had been questioned under caution and released without charge ... in other words, an innocent person ... as I had no idea what vile innuendos might have been cast in his direction.
Looks like I probably won't ever remain conscious long enough to find out.  He could always use the fact that it sent viewers to sleep as a defence in a libel trial, if indeed it came to that, so nobody actually saw it ... might work:)

I think he is trying to hypnotise us into believing  what he is saying is true.

Offline Lace

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2017, 10:47:27 AM »
If the pyjamas shown by the McCanns a month later in June  2007 were Madeleine's pyjamas what pyjamas were being worn by Madeleine that night?

Not sure if your question is a wind up or not Rob,   but will answer you all the same.   They weren't the pyjama's Madeleine was wearing on the 3rd of May obviously,    they were identical to the ones Madeleine was wearing.