Author Topic: The latest offering in R D Hall videos.  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: The latest offering in R D Hall videos.
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2017, 10:59:15 AM »
Not sure if your question is a wind up or not Rob,   but will answer you all the same.   They weren't the pyjama's Madeleine was wearing on the 3rd of May obviously,    they were identical to the ones Madeleine was wearing.
Is that what Richard Hall is saying?  I thought he is saying the pyjamas in the photo are the ones that Madeleine was supposed to be wearing.  I know it is confusing  I would have to see the transcription of his talk.
Lace:  "They weren't the pyjama's Madeleine was wearing on the 3rd of May obviously,    they were identical to the ones Madeleine was wearing."
Becomes:
RDH "They were the pyjama's Madeleine was supposedly wearing on the 3rd of May obviously,    they were identical to the ones Madeleine was supposed wearing."

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:08:32 AM by Robittybob1 »
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2017, 12:33:52 PM »
Deleted as libellous.

Robby, if you are going to post Richard D Hall claims you need to check those claims against known facts first.  The PJ Files cover what was retrieved in the forensic sweeps in 5A and the hired villa.  Mr Hall appears not to be interested in such evidence in general.  Since I can't be bothered to plough through his latest opus, I cannot say for certain that this part is libel, but it certainly appears to be the likely case.

Repeating libel is libel.  Please do not bring this to the forum.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:50:10 PM by ShiningInLuz »

Alfie

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2017, 10:02:31 PM »
Are the Richard D Hall videos libellous?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 03:12:58 PM by John »

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2017, 10:17:44 PM »
View it yourself and make up your own mind.

I gave up after but a few minutes when he was alleging that the PJ Files contain a photo of Madeleine's pyjamas on a had-written note which allegedly prove that Madeleine was not wearing them when she disappeared.  As noted earlier in this thread, that photo is a shoddy composite of two separate items in the PJ Files.

This means at best the man is a p**s-poor researcher.  I won't say anything stronger than that because I would need to trawl through hours of his work to avoid posting libel.
In mods I trust!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2017, 11:30:29 PM »
I don't intend to libel anyone.  I will suggest a rule change that people should be given time to review a post that is potentially libellous.  That way we would all learn how to word posts to avoid issues.

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2017, 11:55:00 PM »
I don't intend to libel anyone.  I will suggest a rule change that people should be given time to review a post that is potentially libellous.  That way we would all learn how to word posts to avoid issues.
Despite not being the forum owner, I can promise you it is not going to happen.  The reason libel gets removed on sight is because it is libel.  To leave it up while the poster has a think about whether he or she agrees with a mod is to permit libel to be spread on the forum.  The mods have had a recent chin wag about a change to moderation principles which would have resulted in libel being left up while the originator pondered on things.  That change has been rejected.

You posted a link which was crystal-clear libellous about Kate & Gerry.  The McCanns are entitled to be protected from libel on here.  I chopped it.  And since there are mods of differing persuasions on here, the starting position is that they are.

There are several forums and platforms which seem to permit such nonsense.  The Twitter thread is about this very topic.  This forum is not in the same category.
In mods I trust!

Online John

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2017, 03:26:20 PM »
Just to be clear and as stated at the top of the forum, "Media reports provided on this forum are for information only.                     
Endorsement of such material is neither intended nor implied".

Members can discuss the Richard D Hall offerings as long as they comply with our rules.       
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Online John

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2017, 03:31:24 PM »
My first observation would be the claim by Hall that the last credible sighting of Madeleine by anyone outside of the group was on Sunday 29th April. To come to that conclusion he would have to disregard every single Ocean Club crèche staff member and most of the parents whose children also attended the facility and who played with Madeleine every day.  Also the waiter in the beach bar where Madeleine was seen.

Not a good start by any means...nil pont's!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:08:57 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2017, 03:37:50 PM »

Debateable.  You would need to listen to every word.  But I suspect that some of the content is.

Online John

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2017, 05:10:01 PM »
Having just finished watching Part 1, I must admit to being in stitches laughing at Hall's suggestion that Lori Campbell and Robert Murat were both MI5 operatives involved in some great conspiracy to cover up Madeleine's death only for the latter to end up being stitched up.  Had that been the case I have no doubt that Murat would have squealed like a piglet on its way to the abbotoir.

Part 2 is all about the three causes of death suggested by Hall and spends much time laterally looking at paedophilia and those so-called experts charged with investigating them.  It also looks at known paedophiles who have been associated with the Maddie case.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 08:58:21 PM by John »

Offline Carana

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2017, 05:12:36 PM »
My first observation would be the claim by Hall that the last credible sighting of Madeleine by anyone outside of the group was on Sunday 29th April. To come to that conclusion he would have to disregard every single Ocean Club crèche staff member and most of the parents whose children also attended the facility and who played with Madeleine every day.  Also the waiter in the beach bar where Madeleine was seen.

That was in his previous epic (which I managed to watch for about 20 minutes). Has he been repeating that again?

It isn't difficult to work out where he gets his "research" from...

Online John

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2017, 05:24:21 PM »
In the last few minutes of Part one Hall refers to the meeting which took place at Murat's uncle's home, Villa Salsalita, on 13th November 2007. In attendance with Murat was his mother, his uncle and aunt, his Portuguese lawyer, Ed Smethurst (McCann lawyer and director Madeleine Fund) and millionaire supporter Brian Kennedy.  This was some months after Robert Murat and both Gerry and Kate McCann had been made arguidos.  But predates by weeks the legal action set in motion by Robert Murat against several British newspapers winning an out-of-court settlement of £600,000.

Hall suggests this was a "planning meeting between the two camps" in relation to some cover up but I suspect it had more to do with appeasing Murat given that three members of the tapas group had placed him close to the scene of Madeleine's abduction while it was claimed that another actually identified him as the mystery man.  Coincidentally, weeks after this meeting these same witnesses changed their stories claiming they had misidentified Murat and had probably mistaken him for one of two other persons.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 06:00:40 PM by John »

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2017, 05:54:46 PM »

The part I have bolded is inaccurate.

The owner (now deceased) of the beach bar (Paraíso restaurant) thought his CCTV had captured the McCanns when it was other members of the Tapas 9 who were videod.  Kate was jogging on the beach.  I can't remember what Gerry was doing.  From memory, the McCann children were still in their playgroups.

Your fundamental point remains.  The 'not seen since 29 April' theory requires a lot of people telling porkies, fudged records, and other parents not chipping in with the allegation that they were at High Tea on 3 May but Madeleine was not.
In mods I trust!

Online misty

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2017, 05:56:19 PM »
In the last few minutes of Part one Hall refers to the meeting which took place at Murat's uncles Villa Salsalita on 13th November 2007. In attendance with Murat was his mother, his uncle and aunt, his Portuguese lawyer, Ed Smethurst (McCann lawyer and director Madeleine Fund) and Brian Kennedy.  This was some months after Robert Murat and both Gerry and Kate McCann had been made arguidos.  But predates by weeks the legal action set in motion by Robert Murat against several British newspapers.

Shortly after that meeting, relatives contacted Max Clifford to try & help clear Murat's name.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-494591/Madeleine-Suspect-Robert-Murat-hires-publicist-Max-Clifford-clear-name.html

In April 2008 he was using a top lawyer to sue UK press for libel.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/1585037/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Robert-Murat-sues-British-media-for-libel.html

17th July 2008 Murat is awarded £600,000 in libel damages.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/52868/Murat-wins-163-600-000-libel-damages

On 21st July 2008 the archiving report was completed.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

The files contained the same allegations against Murat which the press had made. Fortunately for Murat, the files were only released just after his libel case was concluded.

Online John

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2017, 07:05:47 PM »
The part I have bolded is inaccurate.

The owner (now deceased) of the beach bar (Paraíso restaurant) thought his CCTV had captured the McCanns when it was other members of the Tapas 9 who were videod.  Kate was jogging on the beach.  I can't remember what Gerry was doing.  From memory, the McCann children were still in their playgroups.

Your fundamental point remains.  The 'not seen since 29 April' theory requires a lot of people telling porkies, fudged records, and other parents not chipping in with the allegation that they were at High Tea on 3 May but Madeleine was not.

My mistake, I didn't intend to infer it was the day Madeleine disappeared.  We know that at 5pm the OCEAN CLUB nursery staff would take Maddie and the other children from the creche on the 1st floor of main reception to the awning covered area next to the TAPAS where the kids had dinner under their supervision.  The dinner would end about 5.30pm, the time at which the employee supervision ended and the parents took over watching the children. On the 3rd May 2007, Maddie and her twin siblings were taken back to the apartment as they were reported to be overly tired following the days activities.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:08:50 PM by John »