Author Topic: The latest offering in R D Hall videos.  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The latest offering in R D Hall videos.
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2017, 11:47:48 PM »
its been shopped..pool photo reversed and new face...well spotted

It has been very sloppily done ... then of course, it is a video so not actually on the screen for too long.  Reminds one of the technique used by advertisers and propagandists of flashing a message up which wasn't consciously seen by the audience. 
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Alice Purjorick

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2017, 11:55:40 PM »
It has been very sloppily done ... then of course, it is a video so not actually on the screen for too long.  Reminds one of the technique used by advertisers and propagandists of flashing a message up which wasn't consciously seen by the audience.

Robert Culp and Peter Falk in "Double Exposure" ?
Not to forget Judas Priest.
Apart from that Mrs Lincoln how did you like the play?

Online misty

« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2017, 12:08:17 AM »

I thought it was actually an attempt to prove that the photos of Madeleine were photoshopped by the McCanns or some other darker force. There are some examples on the "Not Bennett" forum, including one reversing the make-up image.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2017, 12:24:10 AM »
I thought it was actually an attempt to prove that the photos of Madeleine were photoshopped by the McCanns or some other darker force. There are some examples on the "Not Bennett" forum, including one reversing the make-up image.

If they feel the necessity to manipulate images to make their points in my opinion it illustrates ...
  • knowledge that they are promoting lies by deliberately distorting the truth
  • they are making fools out of the audiences who are being fed lies and being manipulated by their deception
The truth should be enough.
Obviously it is not ... making what is being promulgated very questionable indeed.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline John

« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2017, 12:29:00 AM »
original photo of Madeleine at the poolside

Compare with the top right image with the makeup photo superimposed.  The poolside photo has been reversed.  Can you see what I see?

Well spotted Brietta, quite appalling really.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.