Author Topic: The latest offering in R D Hall videos.  (Read 8971 times)

Offline misty

The latest offering in R D Hall videos.
« on: April 09, 2017, 01:33:43 AM »
Media videos are provided on this forum for research and information purposes only.                     
Endorsement of such material is neither intended nor implied.

Admin

I'd like to be the first on JF to claim Brownie points for sitting through the 3 hours of these videos.

Enjoy!

(All I can say is- RDH can't even see the different lengths of Madeleine's hair in 2 photos).

Editors Note:

There is now a 6-part version of the same video.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 02:33:43 AM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

Re: The latest offering in R D Hall videos.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 05:38:02 AM »
RDH really goes to the end of the Earth to find the facts.  It is a major analysis of the files and is going to be a gargantuan task to refute.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 07:55:49 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Carana

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 08:36:37 AM »
I'd like to be the first on JF to claim Brownie points for sitting through the 3 hours of these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNbaOEfm4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_8zYZW7-jc

Enjoy!

(All I can say is- RDH can't even see the different lengths of Madeleine's hair in 2 photos).

I hereby award you the Nobel Patience Prize. ;)

I gave up on his previous epic after the so-called "research" that the last photo couldn't have been taken on the Thursday, based on weather data... that appears to have been taken from the wrong end of the Algarve.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 08:56:42 AM »

I ploughed through all four of the last lot.  And I ain't doing that again.

Offline Carana

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 09:06:33 AM »
Somehow I doubt that I'll get much further on this latest epic, either.

First problem: @2:04, why has he superimposed a photo of the pyjamas over a note "From the family" from Detective Markley on something totally different?

The note in question is here:

Or here, in context with photos of a yacht:
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BOATS_VISION.htm

Further on, there IS a photo of pyjamas, but without any indication that it's related to the topic of the yacht or boats in general (as opposed to simply being plonked on there as a result of the PJ's chronological filing system).

Offline Carana

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 09:07:25 AM »
I ploughed through all four of the last lot.  And I ain't doing that again.

Oh, ok. A joint Nobel Patience Prize, then. ;)

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 09:19:27 AM »
Oh, ok. A joint Nobel Patience Prize, then. ;)

I think Stephen did as well, or at least most of them.  I seem to remember that his common sense kicked in a trifle sooner than mine did.

Offline Benice

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 09:48:34 AM »
I think Stephen did as well, or at least most of them.  I seem to remember that his common sense kicked in a trifle sooner than mine did.

Ahh yes - the only time Stephen and I actually agreed on something!    i.e. How  R.Hall's boring monotonous  tone of voice could send you to sleep within minutes.

Have listened to some of this latest lot.   The usual disinformation/misinformation abounds throughout.   It's not difficult IMO to work out where he gets his 'information' from.    I actually feel slightly sorry for him - it must be difficult to have a happy life when you are convinced that people in high places are conspiring against you every step of the way. 

It also makes him easy to manipulate IMO.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Carana

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 09:50:16 AM »
The photo in the PJ files appears to be the same as the one released in the Daily Mail and... The Daily Telegraph, I think.

Search for Madeleine - police release pyjamas she was wearing

Last updated at 22:00 10 May 2007

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-454029/Search-Madeleine--police-release-pyjamas-wearing.html

It's entirely possible that Detective Markley did obtain and send on a photo (although the media said that it was a Portuguese police release), or even that the McCann family or media requested one. However, I can find no correlation to Markely's note in the section "from the family". Nor can I find a trace of that photo as an official PJ release, for the moment in any case.

Considering the extraordinary amount of time that the PJ spent on trying to identify the source of ink for the initial photographs printed on the night...

Offline Carana

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 09:54:49 AM »

Ok. A group Nobel Patience Prize.

I think I gave up after examining the last epic over the weather conspiracy (which was somewhere near the beginning).

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 09:55:08 AM »
Ahh yes - the only time Stephen and I actually agreed on something!    i.e. How  R.Hall's boring monotonous  tone of voice could send you to sleep within minutes.

Have listened to some of this latest lot.   The usual disinformation/misinformation abounds throughout.   It's not difficult IMO to work out where he gets his 'information' from.    I actually feel slightly sorry for him - it must be difficult to have a happy life when you are convinced that people in high places are conspiring against you every step of the way. 

It also makes him easy to manipulate IMO.

We all know where he gets his information from.  We also know that he makes a few bob preaching to the people who fed him the information in the first place.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 09:59:26 AM »
Ok. A group Nobel Patience Prize.

I think I gave up after examining the last epic over the weather conspiracy (which was somewhere near the beginning).

You mean you missed the bit where Gerry and Robert Murat had a top secret meeting at The Golf Club?  He even showed the room where it happened.
Sadly, there was no sign of Gerry or Robert Murat.

Offline Carana

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 10:02:38 AM »
You mean you missed the bit where Gerry and Robert Murat had a top secret meeting at The Golf Club?  He even showed the room where it happened.
Sadly, there was no sign of Gerry or Robert Murat.

LOL. No, I haven't waded beyond the first two minutes so far.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2017, 10:06:51 AM »
LOL. No, I haven't waded beyond the first two minutes so far.

Go straight to The Nineteenth Hole.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2017, 10:21:34 AM »

Gerry or Robert Murat were both Top Secret Members at the time, and appeared nowhere on The Member's List.  And if that isn't a cover up then I don't know what is