Author Topic: The PJ final report ...  (Read 2170 times)

ferryman

The PJ final report ...
« on: April 14, 2017, 11:04:05 AM »
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:27:00 AM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Mr Moderator

Re: The PJ final report ...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 11:30:11 AM »
Why has it been ignored?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/P_J_FINAL_REPORT.htm

Conclusion from the report:

In conclusion, it results from everything that has been done, despite the efforts that were made and all investigation lines being explored, that it is not possible to obtain a solid and objective conclusion about what really happened that night, and about the present location of the missing minor.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:32:19 AM by Mr Moderator »

Online stephen25000

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 11:33:07 AM »

In conclusion, it results from everything that has been done, despite the efforts that were made and all investigation lines being explored, that it is not possible to obtain a solid and objective conclusion about what really happened that night, and about the present location of the missing minor.

Thank you Mr. Moderator for highlighting the key section.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

ferryman

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 11:34:48 AM »

On the other hand according to the report it was established that, at the time of the Smith sighting, Gerry was at the Tapas Restaurant. 

Online stephen25000

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 11:35:37 AM »
On the other hand according to the report it was established that, at the time of the Smith sighting, Gerry was at the Tapas Restaurant.

Can't you read, beyond your intended interpretation ?
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

ferryman

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 11:38:16 AM »
Can't you read, beyond your intended interpretation ?

Interpretation?

It's what the report says.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 11:40:54 AM »

Each paragraph of that report is worthy of a thread.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline davel

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 11:41:32 AM »

This confirms that amaral cannot claim Maddie died in the apartment

Offline jassi

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 11:43:25 AM »

As there is nothing to prove that Smithman was carrying Madeleine,  of what relevance is your statement ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -  10 years and still no solution.

ferryman

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 11:44:17 AM »
As a remote hypothesis, the possibility of the minor leaving the apartment by her own means was explored that would be highly unlikely physically and after, because of an accident or by a third person intervention, she would have disappeared.

Woke and wandered ruled out

ferryman

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 11:44:46 AM »
As there is nothing to prove that Smithman was carrying Madeleine,  of what relevance is your statement ?

Have you read Amaral's book?

Offline jassi

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 11:51:16 AM »
Have you read Amaral's book?

Of course not, any more than I've read any other book about the disappearance of Madeleine. Why should I ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

ferryman

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 11:54:38 AM »
Of course not, any more than I've read any other book about the disappearance of Madeleine. Why should I ?

Then you'll know that Amaral accuses "Smithman" of being Gerry, carrying a dead Madeleine.

Offline jassi

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2017, 11:59:40 AM »
Then you'll know that Amaral accuses "Smithman" of being Gerry, carrying a dead Madeleine.

I really have no interest in what Amaral says in his book.

The post title is 'The  PJ final report'.'  Amaral was long gone by then.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 12:18:58 PM by jassi »

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 12:02:22 PM »
Why has it been ignored?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/P_J_FINAL_REPORT.htm

For me and others who are a bit rusty on the reports can you give a little bit more information in our opening post as to why you think it has been ignored.  A list of bullet points would be helpful.