Author Topic: New Madeleine Book on Kindle  (Read 1116 times)

Offline davel

Re: New Madeleine Book on Kindle
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2017, 07:23:44 PM »
This author cannot bring anything to the case which we do not already know....I said the same about the S&S book
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

Neither the McCanns nor their friend are persons of interest or suspects

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2017, 07:48:52 PM »
Really.

Have you read it ?
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline davel

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 08:03:05 PM »
Really.

Have you read it ?
I'm stating the obvious to anyone who can think
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2017, 08:16:04 PM »
I'm stating the obvious to anyone who can think

So you haven't.

As I thought.

Pun intended. 8)-)))

LOL.

The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline davel

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2017, 08:18:18 PM »
So you haven't.

As I thought.

Pun intended. 8)-)))

LOL.

I don't need to
He won't know anything we haven't already heard

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2017, 08:23:01 PM »
So what do you think, is it 600,000, 700,000, or a whole lot more ?

Offline davel

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2017, 08:24:26 PM »
So what do you think, is it 600,000, 700,000, or a whole lot more ?

Is what

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2017, 08:26:29 PM »
Is what

Never mind.

If you had read the book.............................

Offline davel

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2017, 08:27:17 PM »
Never mind.

If you had read the book.............................

You are starting to waffle

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2017, 08:29:13 PM »
You are starting to waffle

Read the book.

It would help.

Offline davel

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2017, 08:30:58 PM »
Read the book.

It would help.

It wouldn't help me
The book will contain no new evidence and just be the authors opinion
No better than opinions on here

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2017, 08:39:01 PM »
Try expanding your horizons.

Offline davel

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2017, 08:40:24 PM »
Try expanding your horizons.

Reading trash is not expanding horizons as you seem to think

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2017, 08:58:27 PM »
Very judgemental.

You haven't read it.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 09:56:30 PM by Brietta »

Offline davel

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2017, 09:33:42 PM »
Very judgemental.

You haven't read it.

We know there is no real evidence against the McCanns so what can this book teach us.... the S& S book was another non event and could also be described as trash
I'm reading Our Mathematical Universe at the moment
That's what I would call widening my horizons so I'll leave to your own ideas
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 09:57:07 PM by Brietta »