Author Topic: New Madeleine Book on Kindle  (Read 11132 times)

Alfie

Re: New Madeleine Book on Kindle
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2017, 04:49:56 PM »
Meanwhile the author and his modus operandi doesn't seem to have impressed this chap very much...  &%+((£

https://knox[ censored word ]trolls.wordpress.com/nick-van-der-leek/

stephen25000

« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2017, 04:58:57 PM »
Meanwhile the author and his modus operandi doesn't seem to have impressed this chap very much...  &%+((£

Probably another Mccann supporter who wants to stay anonymous. 8**8:/:

That's never happened before, has it. %£&)**# %£&)**# %£&)**#

Offline jassi

« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2017, 05:02:15 PM »
I guess that after Kate's definitive work, everything else fades into insignificance   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2017, 05:03:22 PM »

So it's
How to write a shit book self publish on amazon and get some mugs to buy it
Anyone bought it yet

stephen25000

« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2017, 05:11:05 PM »
So it's
How to write a shit book self publish on amazon and get some mugs to buy it
Anyone bought it yet

You mean like a book written by a Liverpudlian in this case ? 8((()*/

Offline Brietta

« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2017, 05:13:54 PM »

O Lordie, Lordie ... why didn't I think of that one   8)><( !!

I did notice that he had authored an extensive selection of titles ... certainly a case of never mind the quality, feel the width going on there.
Shining has already noted at first glance, that it is possible no-one will be putting his name forward for a Pulitser Prize any time soon even if his forte appears to be fiction.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2017, 05:17:27 PM »
O Lordie, Lordie ... why didn't I think of that one   8)><( !!

I did notice that he had authored an extensive selection of titles ... certainly a case of never mind the quality, feel the width going on there.
Shining has already noted at first glance, that it is possible no-one will be putting his name forward for a Pulitser Prize any time soon even if his forte appears to be fiction.

Why don't you try reading it then ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2017, 05:22:19 PM »
Why didn't he issue arrest warrants then if he (like Amaral) was convinced they were guilty?

The evidence against them wasn't strong enough to present to a court. A polieman's intuition is another thing.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2017, 05:28:28 PM »
I guess that after Kate's definitive work, everything else fades into insignificance   @)(++(*

Well, you know. @)(++(*

Can't do the accent tho. 8**8:/:

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2017, 05:31:15 PM »
Why don't you try reading it then ?

"You raved  about the book, saw the play, and went to the movie....... now buy the book and read it, already"

The Mad Magazine skit on Dr Zhivago ca 1965.... 8(>((
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2017, 05:38:17 PM »
So true.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2017, 05:48:14 PM »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2017, 05:51:05 PM »
Nah, not really. 8(>((
You're too embarrassed to admit it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2017, 05:52:08 PM »
You're too embarrassed to admit it.

Dream on Rob.

%£5&%

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2017, 05:55:03 PM »
Dream on Rob.

%£5&%
Good idea I should go back to bed.
Moderation