Author Topic: New Madeleine Book on Kindle  (Read 11137 times)

Alfie

Re: New Madeleine Book on Kindle
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2017, 06:42:25 PM »
The evidence against them wasn't strong enough to present to a court. A polieman's intuition is another thing.
The thing is though it's only your intuition that Rebelo shared Amaral's intuition - you simply have no way of knowing for sure how strong his intuition was about the McCanns, so stop pretending that you do.

stephen25000

« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2017, 06:48:20 PM »
The thing is though it's only your intuition that Rebelo shared Amaral's intuition - you simply have no way of knowing for sure how strong his intuition was about the McCanns, so stop pretending that you do.

Let's not forget Alfie, that applies to those who support the McCann's.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2017, 07:40:23 PM »

Rebelo to his credit has not authored a book on Kindle or anywhere else; nor unless anyone can prove me mistaken, has he ever uttered one word out of place publicly about Madeleine McCann's case.

He did his job without fear or favour and it is my belief that had he or another equally honourable and competent police officer been in charge of Madeleine McCann's case right from the beginning it would have been a completely different investigation.
Who knows ... with a properly conducted investigation which did not concentrate on Madeleine's parents ... she might even have been found?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2017, 07:49:33 PM »
Rebelo to his credit has not authored a book on Kindle or anywhere else; nor unless anyone can prove me mistaken, has he ever uttered one word out of place publicly about Madeleine McCann's case.

He did his job without fear or favour and it is my belief that had he or another equally honourable and competent police officer been in charge of Madeleine McCann's case right from the beginning it would have been a completely different investigation.
Who knows ... with a properly conducted investigation which did not concentrate on Madeleine's parents ... she might even have been found?

' ..properly conducted investigation..'   ??

Yet again, UK police advised the PJ to investigate the McCann's.

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF ABDUCTION.

Which of course, you will never admit.

No forensic indication of a third party in the apartment that night.

You can try and spin this all you like, it won't change the facts.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2017, 08:09:21 PM »

' ..properly conducted investigation..'   ??

Yet again, UK police advised the PJ to investigate the McCann's.

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF ABDUCTION.

Which of course, you will never admit.

No forensic indication of a third party in the apartment that night.

You can try and spin this all you like, it won't change the facts.

I would pay good money to read a book authored by Paulo Rebelo on the conduct of Madeleine McCann's case.

I guarantee there never will be one.
  • ]as an honourable public servant he would never breach his duty not to reveal privileged information gleaned in the course of his employment
  • as a truly honourable Portuguese national he would never disgrace his country unnecessarily by exposing the incompetence encountered when had to take over Madeleine's case
In my opinion we will never know what his opinion actually is ... but not only is silence golden it sometimes speaks volumes,
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »

I didn't know there was a distinction between sceptics and open minded people- thought non supporters were all trashy low life types.

You could have waited until you read it in full before a review.

I was so looking forward reading an independant review of this case and all who sail in it.

I really don't want to read a
1. I support the McCanns because...  book
2 I don't support the McCanns because... book
3 I love Amaral because...
4 I hate Amaral because...

I Just a pure independant journalistic peice tackling all possible theories. It is what Young Madeliene deserves. Anything else among those 4 titles is just vulgar, hate fulled, money grabbing.
Make up your own mind when I post a few quotes.  Meanwhile, brace yourself, it says DOUBT 2 is due to be published in June 2017.
What's up, old man?

stephen25000

« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2017, 08:18:50 PM »
I would pay good money to read a book authored by Paulo Rebelo on the conduct of Madeleine McCann's case.

• ]as an honourable public servant he would never breach his duty not to reveal privileged information gleaned in the course of his employment
  • as a truly honourable Portuguese national he would never disgrace his country unnecessarily by exposing the incompetence encountered when had to take over Madeleine's case
In my opinion we will never know what his opinion actually is ... but not only is silence golden it sometimes speaks volumes,

Well that post was entirely predictable.

It could have been typed by either of the McCann's.

As to disgrace, that lies with the McCann's parenting on that holiday.

A total disgrace.

IMHO.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 08:22:00 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2017, 11:29:26 PM »

That is four yeses.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2017, 11:42:05 PM »
Well that post was entirely predictable.

It could have been typed by either of the McCann's.

As to disgrace, that lies with the McCann's parenting on that holiday.

A total disgrace.

IMHO.

Opprobrious botched cop leads flawed and sweaty investigation up a gum tree [maybe a Quercus suber tree would be more appropriate?] ?
Time fer kip before it turns pirate's parrot hour  8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey