Author Topic: Sheila will always be the patsy for Bamber supporters.  (Read 1694 times)

Offline John

Sheila will always be the patsy for Bamber supporters.
« on: April 19, 2017, 04:59:37 AM »
Once in a blue moon something worthwhile gets posted on blue...

Quote from: Lucy522
Sheila had also had a miscarriage and blamed herself, another trying time for a woman, she may of felt her remaining children she was going to lose, her parents didn't understand her and the rejection from Colin after the rejection at birth would of severely impacted her self worth, couple this with a severe mental problem and mind altering drugs, it's a recipe for disaster. The most sane of minds would probably of found this difficult to deal with let alone a paranoid schizophrenic.

The difficulty with this observation is that the poster completely ignores the rest of the evidence.  Sheila might very well have been struggling with mental illness and other issues in her life but such afflictions don't suddenly turn someone into a markswoman capable of wielding a rifle with supreme accuracy which hitherto she had never even handled.  I'm sorry Lucy but in the real world these things just don't happen.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:53:00 PM by Admin »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

Re: Sheila will always be the patsy for Bamber supporters.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 07:44:46 AM »

The difficulty with this observation is that the poster completely ignores the rest of the evidence.  Sheila might very well have been struggling with mental illness and other issues in her life but such afflictions don't suddenly turn someone into a markswoman capable of wielding a rifle with supreme accuracy which hitherto they had never even handled.  I'm sorry Lucy but in the real world these things just don't happen.
I would of to agree with that.  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 08:39:45 AM »
Major Mead told the court otherwise:

"In his report for the defence, Major Mead points out: “The actual facts of the shooting make accuracy an irrelevancy… The distances were so close as to make the question of hitting academic.” He goes on to add: “A degree of familiarity would be needed."

http://jimshelley.com/crime/jeremy-bamber/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 09:24:06 AM »
I would of to agree with that.  8((()*/

Smacked bum time, Myster %£&)**#

Offline APRIL

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 09:34:48 AM »

The difficulty with this observation is that the poster completely ignores the rest of the evidence.  Sheila might very well have been struggling with mental illness and other issues in her life but such afflictions don't suddenly turn someone into a markswoman capable of wielding a rifle with supreme accuracy which hitherto they had never even handled.  I'm sorry Lucy but in the real world these things just don't happen.

The observation reads rather like a novel. All those 'mishaps' certainly DID befall her, but not all at once. They may even have occurred over a period of 8 years. There also seems to be a penchant for saying how badly Sheila had been let down by her 'husband'. Colin WASN'T her husband. Hadn't been her husband for the best part of 6 years. If I can, for a moment, be brutally honest, it wouldn't surprise me it it was she, rather than the twins, who was "the millstone round his neck".................along with some residual guilt he may have carried about his treatment of her, naturally.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 02:11:08 AM »
Major Mead told the court otherwise:

"In his report for the defence, Major Mead points out: “The actual facts of the shooting make accuracy an irrelevancy… The distances were so close as to make the question of hitting academic.” He goes on to add: “A degree of familiarity would be needed."

http://jimshelley.com/crime/jeremy-bamber/

I don't agree, the fact that every bullet found its target was testament to the skill of the shooter and not their proximity to the target.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:49:06 PM by Admin »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 11:24:59 AM »
I don't agree, the fact that every bullet found its target was testament to the skill of the shooter and not their proximity to the target.

I don't know what the target was?  If I wanted to take someone out with a .22 I would aim for the head or heart.  The shots at WHF were all close range but appear to be all over the place other than when victims were immobile.  When victims were immobile they sustained head shots which in the case of June and NB the pathologist said were immediately incapacitating. 

- NC x 5
- DC x 3
- June x 2
- NB x 4
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Samson

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 11:32:51 AM »
I don't know what the target was?  If I wanted to take someone out with a .22 I would aim for the head or heart.  The shots at WHF were all close range but appear to be all over the place other than when victims were immobile.  When victims were immobile they sustained head shots which in the case of June and NB the pathologist said were immediately incapacitating. 

- NC x 5
- DC x 3
- June x 2
- NB x 4
As soon as Sheila shot June she knows Nevill will race upstairs and she was ready at close range. Those are the interesting shots, that look like a markswoman. I admit surprise that she got that pair on target, but that is what happened alright. No other explanation comes within a bull's roar of explaining the soc.
This of course should be on the reco thread.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 11:40:58 AM »
As soon as Sheila shot June she knows Nevill will race upstairs and she was ready at close range. Those are the interesting shots, that look like a markswoman. I admit surprise that she got that pair on target, but that is what happened alright. No other explanation comes within a bull's roar of explaining the soc.
This of course should be on the reco thread.

But surely a markswoman would go straight between the eyes and/or forehead not lip and jaw?  Bearing in mind the ballistics expert estimated the distance of these shots as being within inches of the skin. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:52:52 PM by Admin »