Author Topic: Why would Amaral examine the rental car 4 days after the villa?  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Why would Amaral examine the rental car about 4 days after the dog searches at the villa?
This is one of the strangest unanswered questions IMO. Why wasn't the car checked on the 2nd of August when the cadaver dogs went through the villa? Why wasn't it immediately impounded for examination rather than after the McCanns were allowed to go to Huelva in Spain?

When was it that Amaral become aware that something in the boot was leaking onto the pavement? Was that before or after the villa was checked over?

Did Amaral know the McCanns had a cadaver to dispose of so he waited till they completed the task before he impounded their car? I know that is a strange question but it is one that I'd like answered.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Why would Amaral examine the rental car 4 days after the villa?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 04:28:01 PM »
Could it have something to do with rounding up the other 9 cars included in the check?
What's up, old man?

Alfie

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 05:25:04 PM »
Why would Amaral examine the rental car about 4 days after the dog searches at the villa?
This is one of the strangest unanswered questions IMO. Why wasn't the car checked on the 2nd of August when the cadaver dogs went through the villa? Why wasn't it immediately impounded for examination rather than after the McCanns were allowed to go to Huelva in Spain?

When was it that Amaral become aware that something in the boot was leaking onto the pavement? Was that before or after the villa was checked over?

Did Amaral know the McCanns had a cadaver to dispose of so he waited till they completed the task before he impounded their car? I know that is a strange question but it is one that I'd like answered.
Just another example of shoddy careless policework IMO.  Moreover why if the car was alerted to (and therefore presumably a vital piece of evidence) was it given back to the McCanns more or less straight away? 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 06:02:51 PM »
Just another example of shoddy careless policework IMO.  Moreover why if the car was alerted to (and therefore presumably a vital piece of evidence) was it given back to the McCanns more or less straight away?

They kept the bit they wanted.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 06:09:53 PM »
They kept the bit they wanted.
How did they know for certain they had the right bit?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 06:25:28 PM »
How did they know for certain they had the right bit?
Keela.
What's up, old man?

Alfie

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 06:31:01 PM »
For example: there may have been forensics that were not blood or body fluids related that may have been relevant elswehere in the car.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »
For example: there may have been forensics that were not blood or body fluids related that may have been relevant elswehere in the car.

I believe they also collected the fingernails and hairs.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 09:43:36 PM »
I believe they also collected the fingernails and hairs.
Who ripped off their fingernails?  Or was it like me, after clipping my fingernails there are clippings all over the place.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.