Author Topic: Australian Ch7 documentary claims new lead in search for missing Madeleine McCann.  (Read 7700 times)

Online Brietta

So you don't believe the program will add anything either.

I really don't think it will.  If they have been sitting on any 'new' information they are not going to be the most popular guys in the world if they haven't passed it on, are they?
I think they are just trying to boost their ratings ... but time will tell.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline The Singularity

Just seen the article in the Daily Mail about this programme which has been announced as being a breakthrough in the case. After all these years there is suddenly a major breakthrough?

Looking at who they are interviewing, Snr Amaral and Pat Brown, I strongly suspect that this will lean heavily towards the theory that the 'parents wot done it.'

I am rather skeptical of the claims the film makers are announcing, probably because it's almost ten years and there hasn't been a major breakthrough and I find it unlikely no. However I am happy to be proved wrong if it means Madeleine being found and safe

Online Eleanor

I really don't think it will.  If they have been sitting on any 'new' information they are not going to be the most popular guys in the world if they haven't passed it on, are they?

Pat Brown?  Although apparently she isn't too happy by the way in which she has been duped into appearing.  We might be in for a surprise

Offline stephen25000

Well Brietta, maybe one of the few times we can agree.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online Brietta

Well Brietta, maybe one of the few times we can agree.

Kate and Gerry McCann are also to be interviewed in the Australian programme according to an article in the Portuguese press. 
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online ShiningInLuz

http://portugalresident.com/mccann-source-calls-on-%E2%80%9Cexclusive-information-on-madeleine-mystery%E2%80%9D-to-be-handed-over-to-police

This is roughly just a cover story re the Sunday prog but

"Pat Brown has seen the teaser and written as a result:

“I fear we may simply be looking at a ratings grab of a show. I know of NO new evidence or that anyone from the Australian show has "solved the case." While it appears that this show may be allowing us to speak up about the McCanns (which is fabulous) and allowing us to finally publicly air what evidence there is (and in a major media production), I am not sure what else this show is going to be about.

"My greatest fear is that they are going to use us naysayers as dramatic bait and end the show with some "evidence" that Madeleine is alive and still has hope of being found.

“I am crossing my fingers and hoping the show won't only be about getting great ratings, appeasing the McCanns, and setting a bunch of us up to be sued. I am hoping someone who put this show together actually cares about truth and justice. But, nothing would surprise me.....”
"
and

"The Resident too has been receiving requests for information from British tabloids, many of them apparently unaware of the Portuguese media’s longstanding ‘doubts’ in this case"
In mods I trust!

Offline davel

Ive listened to some of the discussion between the poeple making this show. they say lie detectors are unreliable and the mccannns being scientific are basically justified in not taking one......they also talk about how many poeple have left children in hotels whilst going downstars to eat in the restaurant....I think this programme could disappoint a lot on here
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 06:38:53 PM by davel »

Offline barrier

Bit of a slip up here.
the six-year old footage will be shown on Sunday - just 10 days before the anniversary of Madeleine's death.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-angered-upset-10270247?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Alfie

http://portugalresident.com/mccann-source-calls-on-%E2%80%9Cexclusive-information-on-madeleine-mystery%E2%80%9D-to-be-handed-over-to-police

This is roughly just a cover story re the Sunday prog but

"Pat Brown has seen the teaser and written as a result:

“I fear we may simply be looking at a ratings grab of a show. I know of NO new evidence or that anyone from the Australian show has "solved the case." While it appears that this show may be allowing us to speak up about the McCanns (which is fabulous) and allowing us to finally publicly air what evidence there is (and in a major media production), I am not sure what else this show is going to be about.

"My greatest fear is that they are going to use us naysayers as dramatic bait and end the show with some "evidence" that Madeleine is alive and still has hope of being found.

“I am crossing my fingers and hoping the show won't only be about getting great ratings, appeasing the McCanns, and setting a bunch of us up to be sued. I am hoping someone who put this show together actually cares about truth and justice. But, nothing would surprise me.....”
"
and

"The Resident too has been receiving requests for information from British tabloids, many of them apparently unaware of the Portuguese media’s longstanding ‘doubts’ in this case"
Pat Brown's greatest fear is that this show purports that Madeleine is alive and reveals evidence of this.  Shameful of her really.

Offline davel

Kate and Gerry McCann are also to be interviewed in the Australian programme according to an article in the Portuguese press.

I think that is probably more rubbish from Portugal
It seems they will use old interviews with the McCanns

Offline Erngath

Pat Brown's greatest fear is that this show purports that Madeleine is alive and reveals evidence of this.  Shameful of her really.

" and still has hope of being found" 

Why would this be her greatest fear?

Online ShiningInLuz

I think that is probably more rubbish from Portugal
It seems they will use old interviews with the McCanns
I would be surprised if the McCanns have actively participated in the making of this alleged 'special'.

Without a cite for the Portuguese angle it is not possible to evaluate what the source did or did not say.
In mods I trust!

Offline davel

I would be surprised if the McCanns have actively participated in the making of this alleged 'special'.

Without a cite for the Portuguese angle it is not possible to evaluate what the source did or did not say.

the portuguese resident spouts rubbish on a regular basis...the headline itself is  a lie

McCann source calls on “exclusive information on Madeleine mystery” to be handed over to police, immediately

Online John

That would appear to fly in the face of the story in the The Daily Star. 

A spokesman for the family last night called on the Aussie telly channel to call police now and hand over their information.

He said: “If the Australian TV show contains any credible, fresh lines of inquiry they should, of course, have been given immediately to the police.”
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline davel

That would appear to fly in the face of the story in the The Daily Star. 

A spokesman for the family last night called on the Aussie telly channel to call police now and hand over their information.

He said: “If the Australian TV show contains any credible, fresh lines of inquiry they should, of course, have been given immediately to the police.”

just shows how papers spread lies....the headline distorts what mitchell actually said
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:55:54 PM by davel »