Author Topic: Australian Ch7 documentary claims new lead in search for missing Madeleine McCann.  (Read 5886 times)

Offline stephen25000

Mitchell.

Oh dear. @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline davel

programme could be very disappointing for the sceptics...from what i have heard so far it is sympathetic towards teh McCanns.....Pat brown sounds as though she may have been set up. I think brown may be presented as the ridiculous face of the internet...wouldnt that be just so funny
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

Neither the McCanns nor their friend are persons of interest or suspects

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline G-Unit

The Resident seems to be able to contact Amaral;

Former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral tells us that as far as he is concerned there are no new leads.

“My private life is being invaded and I don’t like it”, he added, alluding to mainstream British media stories that have been released ahead of the 10 year anniversary which falls on May 3.
http://portugalresident.com/mccann-source-calls-on-%E2%80%9Cexclusive-information-on-madeleine-mystery%E2%80%9D-to-be-handed-over-to-police
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Eleanor

programme could be very disappointing for the sceptics...from what i have heard so far it is sympathetic towards teh McCanns.....Pat brown sounds as though she may have been set up. I think brown may be presented as the ridiculous face of the internet...wouldnt that be just so funny

She has been.  Even she can see this.

Offline stephen25000

If the makers of the program had any pertinent info, it would have been passed to the police.

The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline davel

If the makers of the program had any pertinent info, it would have been passed to the police.

how could a reporter from australia discover any pertinent information...thats just an absurd idea
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline Erngath

The Resident seems to be able to contact Amaral;

Former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral tells us that as far as he is concerned there are no new leads.

“My private life is being invaded and I don’t like it”, he added, alluding to mainstream British media stories that have been released ahead of the 10 year anniversary which falls on May 3.
http://portugalresident.com/mccann-source-calls-on-%E2%80%9Cexclusive-information-on-madeleine-mystery%E2%80%9D-to-be-handed-over-to-police

"My private life is  being invaded and I don't like it" The wee soul !

Offline John

Exactly and told not to publish anything meantime. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Erngath

One would hope so.

Offline G-Unit

I can't see any reference to anything important in their trailer, so where did the media get that idea?
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline stephen25000

One would hope so.

I've watched the trailer to the program, and it just seem to feature material already known.

If it had uncovered anything of relevance, it would be known by the police.

Offline G-Unit

"My private life is  being invaded and I don't like it" The wee soul !

Perhaps the UK tabloids should take note. They would look extremely foolish if they lost a libel trial to Amaral.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Eleanor

Oh Dear.  Same old same old.  But Sceptics are never quite so keen to discuss the trashing of their ideas.

Offline davel

Perhaps the UK tabloids should take note. They would look extremely foolish if they lost a libel trial to Amaral.

I think amaral would look rather foolish if he took on the UK tabloids....he is a discredited cop and a convicted criminal

Offline ShiningInLuz

Agreed, which is why I predict a rehash, with nothing new coming out.

The 'news' at this time coming out on Madeleine since Amaral's court victory seems to have swung more anti-McCann in Australia.  Hence my interest in is it fact or fiction, and does it have bias.

I am curious as to Barclay's input.  Will that be a rehash too?
I'm moving to Portelas!