Author Topic: I hope that lessons in my Case can be of Help to Others  (Read 1445 times)

Offline nickm

I hope that lessons in my Case can be of Help to Others
« on: April 23, 2017, 01:17:13 PM »
Good Afternoon,
I am a victim of Miscarriage of Justice. I complained about the police and they responded by maliciously prosecuting me to avoid a Civil Case. I hope to help others by giving some advice. The police manipulated the Police National Computer in a simple fashion.
They created a false custody record which allowed them to create a false Arrest Summons Number and then charging by post using a form called an MG4D. This for is meant for juveniles.  I wasted thousands on solicitors and barristers when all that needed to be done was to check Arrest Summons number against the crime number and URN (Unique Reference Number )
You see that the simple thing was that I fought a case which had already dismissed by the CPS.
So if you or someone you know is in trouble please SEND FOR YOUR PNC AND LOCAL RECORDS and check the numbers.
I hope this helps someone in need.   

Offline John

Re: I hope that lessons in my Case can be of Help to Others
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 01:21:15 PM »
Good Afternoon,
I am a victim of Miscarriage of Justice. I complained about the police and they responded by maliciously prosecuting me to avoid a Civil Case. I hope to help others by giving some advice. The police manipulated the Police National Computer in a simple fashion.
They created a false custody record which allowed them to create a false Arrest Summons Number and then charging by post using a form called an MG4D. This for is meant for juveniles.  I wasted thousands on solicitors and barristers when all that needed to be done was to check Arrest Summons number against the crime number and URN (Unique Reference Number )
You see that the simple thing was that I fought a case which had already dismissed by the CPS.
So if you or someone you know is in trouble please SEND FOR YOUR PNC AND LOCAL RECORDS and check the numbers.
I hope this helps someone in need.   

Thank you for that information nickm and welcome to the forum.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.