Author Topic: What is the evidence in the Madeleine McCann disappearance?  (Read 16131 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: What is the evidence in the Madeleine McCann disappearance?
« Reply #195 on: May 11, 2017, 06:09:29 AM »
I have two attempts recently at starting a thread where we present our theories and I have just noticed that there is already a thread examining Alfie's theory, well at least it does in the subject line. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5721.msg202960#msg202960

There were two peoples' theories I was most interested in.  "Why don't you actually start a thread about it in the members only forum?  You describe your theory in detail ..... "  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5689.msg226621#msg226621
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 06:39:15 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #196 on: May 11, 2017, 07:00:09 AM »
G-unit: "I've read Pathfinder's theory .I  agree, well thought out with regard to the evidence we have access to. I liked Angelo222's timeline analysis, very similar to mine. Woke and wandered difficult as child had to open patio door, close it. Open child gate, close it. Open gate, close it. " http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5689.msg226674#msg226674

In my theory it is possible that the abductor closed theses gates and door to make the other children safe.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #197 on: May 11, 2017, 07:10:08 AM »
It does seem quite remarkable, no matter how many times some people are to an abductor is not a fact, they type it as if it were.

It is almost as if they are typing to a script. 8**8:/:

We have been told repeatedly, and that includes by the forum host, not to give opinions as fact.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 07:21:59 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #198 on: May 11, 2017, 07:16:49 AM »
It does seem quite remarkable, no matter how many times some people are to an abductor is not a fact, they type it as if it were.

You have written many times that it isn't known what happened.  An abductor might not be a fact but it certainly possible to include an abductor in a theory.  There is no rule against that.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2017, 09:37:37 AM »
G-unit: "The only witness to the state of the outside gates is Kate McCann, who says they were both closed. Would an almost 4 year old have closed them behind her? Gerald McCann originally said the front door was locked, then said he couldn't remember. The search and rescue dogs brought in on the 4th followed her trail from the front door and turned left towards Block 4, went between the blocks and followed the alleyway to the road where they turned right and went towards the Tapas entrance.. Do you think she may have gone that way?" http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5689.msg228715#msg228715

That is definitely good evidence, and a very possible scenario if it was possible to open the locked front door from the inside.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #200 on: May 11, 2017, 09:56:27 AM »
This is interesting and seems logical to those to believe the intruder used the patio door.  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5721.msg203147#msg203147

"He has the sliding door as a possible point of entry, dontcha know.

The polite paedo/abductor/murderer.

He closed the gate, childgate, sliding door & curtains behind him."
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2017, 10:07:25 AM »
So both of us must admit that the abductor closed the gates and door and curtain.  That would make Kate very right, Madeleine would be so unlikely to get all of them correctly closed behind her.  But she never considered the abductor closing them to protect the rest of the family.  That to me makes the abductor in a special category. A strange and difficult category to understand.

John this must gel with you too doesn't it?  Especially if Madeleine left by the patio door rather than the locked front door.  I believe that door was deadlocked and would have required a key.  Sniffer dogs might have been tracking an earlier trail?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 10:12:41 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #202 on: May 11, 2017, 10:15:30 AM »
It is a pity that some people cannot yet seem to comprehend that stating abductor as if a fact, makes it so.

It doesn't.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #203 on: May 11, 2017, 10:23:34 AM »
Another interesting theory of a sort is Alfie's "Plus I don't really have a theory per se. I have an opinion on what happened and that is that Madeleine was abducted by someone who wanted to abuse her and who then killed her and disposed of her body in the environs of PdL.  It has already been proven by forensic examination of the timeline that there was an opportunity for an abductor to remove her from the apartment at some point between the time the McCanns left for dinner and 10pm.  It's the only explanation as far as I am concerned that fits all the known facts.  Perhaps a "sceptic" would like to tell us why this explanation is so utterly ludicrous, improbable and physically impossible?" http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5721.msg203040#msg203040

OK I respect opinion.  The age of Madeleine doesn't fit with that type of crime (as explained by Detectives elsewhere).  No deceased body or evidence found in the region.  Doesn't fit in with the Smith sightings. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #204 on: May 11, 2017, 11:05:43 AM »

We have been told repeatedly, and that includes by the forum host, not to give opinions as fact.

And yet you and others repeatedly post opinion as fact
I wil point out for you every time you do

stephen25000

« Reply #205 on: May 11, 2017, 11:10:57 AM »
I'm afraid, though rather predictably, certain comments are inevitable.

Just following the supporters script, I presume. *&*%£

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #206 on: May 11, 2017, 11:18:34 AM »
I'm afraid, though rather predictably, certain comments are inevitable.

Just following the supporters script, I presume. *&*%£

Stating opinion as fact
There is no script

stephen25000

« Reply #207 on: May 11, 2017, 11:22:16 AM »
Classic predictability.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #208 on: May 11, 2017, 11:25:53 AM »
Classic predictability.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Stating opinion as fact
You need to add
IMO
To many of your posts