Author Topic: australian article by Mark Saunokonoko who supports amaral discussion  (Read 19412 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: awesome australian article by Mark Saunokonoko supports amaral
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 06:43:16 PM »
But sometimes derived from working in the industry.

Oh God.  Please don't tell me you are an Undertaker.

Alfie

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 06:48:18 PM »
I am commenting on the ease of hiding something in a coffin prior to cremation, which some seem to find hard to understand.
It's probably enormously easy to hide something in a coffin if you have ready and easy access to a coffin prior to cremation, and don't have to creep about at night in a town crawling with media folk and police, whilst carrying a days old dead body with you.  Do you seriously think this is a valid theory of how the parents got rid of the body, and not some ludicrously far fetched and macabre tale out of some Edgar Alan Poe novella?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 06:49:56 PM »
I am commenting on the ease of hiding something in a coffin prior to cremation, which some seem to find hard to understand.
It would be easy enough if you knew the coffin was there.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Alfie

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 06:54:35 PM »
Oh God.  Please don't tell me you are an Undertaker.
I bet undertakers leave an awful stink in holiday apartments, only detectable by cadaver dogs of course.

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 06:59:37 PM »
I bet undertakers leave an awful stink in holiday apartments, only detectable by cadaver dogs of course.

Strangely enough protective clothing and gloves are worn, same as any other profession which has to deal with bodies.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Alice Purjorick

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2017, 07:06:53 PM »
Strangely enough protective clothing and gloves are worn, same as any other profession which has to deal with bodies.
You being the expert would know this and will be able to verify that there is zero chance of an undertaker cross-contaminating his home or holiday villa with cadaver odour, with a cite of course.  8)--))

Alfie

SERIOUS QUESTION:

Why does this post keep getting removed?

Ridiculous AND offensive.  It depends on so many improbable events as to be totally in the realms of sick fantasy. 
Firstly - Amaral talks about 3 individuals seen going in to the church late one night - 3?  So we have the McCanns and a helper do we?  OK.  What night was that then?  Before or after the world's press descended on their doorstep?  It must have been after because Amaral said the McCanns had a key - I doubt they acquired one before Madeleine went missing.  So, after temporarily hiding their kid's body and going out of their way to attract the world's attention to their missing daughter, they then at some point discover there is a coffin with a loose lid lying unattended in the church, they acquire the key, enlist a third party, dodge the world's media and police, dig up the corpse (now several days old at least) and trundle it under the cover of darkness into the church, take off the coffin lid, shove in the body (and hope no one bothers to look in prior to the cremation) - job's a good 'un. 

Ridiculous in the extreme.  Now over to you to tell us it's not nearly as ridiculous as a stranger abduction   @)(++(*

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2017, 07:10:49 PM »

Oh God, you actually are an undertaker.  Well done you.

Now, about putting an extra body into a coffin.......

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2017, 07:12:23 PM »
Oh God, you actually are an undertaker.  Well done you.

Now, about putting an extra body into a coffin.......
The oldest trick in the book ....
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Alfie

Not for those of a sensitive disposition but I think it puts paid to the notion that an undertaker cannot come into direct contact with cadaver odour and so transfer it far and wide:

https://medium.com/matter/confessions-of-a-mortician-7a8c061bbda3

Offline Robittybob1

SERIOUS QUESTION:

Why does this post keep getting removed?

Ridiculous AND offensive.  It depends on so many improbable events as to be totally in the realms of sick fantasy. 
Firstly - Amaral talks about 3 individuals seen going in to the church late one night - 3?  So we have the McCanns and a helper do we?  OK.  What night was that then?  Before or after the world's press descended on their doorstep?  It must have been after because Amaral said the McCanns had a key - I doubt they acquired one before Madeleine went missing.  So, after temporarily hiding their kid's body and going out of their way to attract the world's attention to their missing daughter, they then at some point discover there is a coffin with a loose lid lying unattended in the church, they acquire the key, enlist a third party, dodge the world's media and police, dig up the corpse (now several days old at least) and trundle it under the cover of darkness into the church, take off the coffin lid, shove in the body (and hope no one bothers to look in prior to the cremation) - job's a good 'un. 

Ridiculous in the extreme.  Now over to you to tell us it's not nearly as ridiculous as a stranger abduction   @)(++(*

It would be interesting to see Amaral's version of the logistics involved in this operation.
Moderation

ferryman

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2017, 07:35:38 PM »
It's probably enormously easy to hide something in a coffin if you have ready and easy access to a coffin prior to cremation, and don't have to creep about at night in a town crawling with media folk and police, whilst carrying a days old dead body with you.  Do you seriously think this is a valid theory of how the parents got rid of the body, and not some ludicrously far fetched and macabre tale out of some Edgar Alan Poe novella?

I rather suspect Edgar Alan Poe would devise a plot a tad more plausible than that.