Author Topic: Manchester Arena bombing.  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Manchester Arena bombing.
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 12:04:45 AM »
Have really enjoyed the 'One Love Manchester' concert this evening. 

I'm currently out of action with a rotator cuff injury.  Overdid the wing prevention prog aka lateral rises!     

I don't believe my strap is unfair.  According to CAL and Dr Ferguson June first suffered a mental breakdown during 1955 due to her inability to conceive birth children.  Despite this fact June was approved suitable to adopt SC, born 1957, and formally adopted by the Bambers in 1958.  According to Dr Ferguson June suffered a further breakdown during 1959 as a result of her decision to adopt.  Despite these facts SC remained with the Bambers and they were approved to adopt JB in 1961.  I think most modern day social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists etc would be aghast.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.  I agree on the surface the Bambers appear ideal adopters, but were they?  Were June's Christian beliefs, especially surrounding sexual morality, compatible with adopting new born babies in an era where adoption took place mainly due to the stigma attached to illegitimacy?  If one finds sex outside the sanctity of marriage unacceptable, evidenced by June's desire for SC to have an abortion followed by marriage to CC,  along with her willingness to buy JM a property to prevent her sleeping with JB at Goldhanger, is any of this conducive to forming healthy relationships with her adopted children?  Who after all were the product of something June seemed to have a lot of antipathy for.

Did SC suffer an attachment disorder and find herself in a state of shame due to June's mental illness/religiosity?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2zBemb46Zo

Heavy I know, but to my mind it is far more plausible than JB murdering his family to fast-forward an inheritance.

Fast forward his inheritance and double it at least! I am not sure what provisions had been made for the twins but I am sure Sheila's share was a big part of Jeremy's motivation.

I agree June was unstable at times and somewhat of a religious zealot but she and Neville provided an idealic home for them both and an assured comfortable life .... they hit the adoption jackpot imo.

I am still waiting for you to see the light girl .... Jeremy did it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Hope ya shoulder gets better hun ..... you remain the acceptable face of Bamberette .... ism!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2017, 11:24:26 PM »
I can believe JB COULD have murdered his family to gain an inheritance. It is a very plausible motive.

On the other hand, it certainly does seem that the Bambers were what one would call a dysfunctional family, and it does seem that June had plenty of problems of her own which would have influenced how she interacted with her children.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2017, 10:49:58 PM »
I can believe JB COULD have murdered his family to gain an inheritance. It is a very plausible motive.

On the other hand, it certainly does seem that the Bambers were what one would call a dysfunctional family, and it does seem that June had plenty of problems of her own which would have influenced how she interacted with her children.

Yeah June does appear to have been very fragile but there are only two possible murderers .... Jeremy kindly proved that himself. And as Sheila could not and would not have committed the murders, it has to have been Jeremy.