Author Topic: Questions about the relatives and their involvement with the silencer:  (Read 5742 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Sorry, It's all here but the innocent camp choose to ignore it:

http://www.homepage-link.to/justice/judgements/Bamber/index.html

Most high profile long running miscarriages of justice have a long history of their cases going to and fro before the appeal courts before they are eventually quashed:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8094.msg403462#msg403462

The judgement you refer to doesn't tackle the core issues:

ballistics
blood stain analysis
pathology of gunshot wounds

The judgement is now 14 years old.  The world moves on at a rapid pace.  I strongly believe the next appeal hearing will be devastating for the prosecution.

Beautiful evening.  Must dash to catch the last rays of the day  8(>((
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline steve_trousers

These aren't core issues it's riding on a wing and a prayer.

Have a lovely evening Holly, Bank holiday is now forecast for rain so enjoy while it lasts.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 09:39:47 PM by steve_trousers »

Offline steve_trousers

And lest us forget his last appeal saw him slapped down as a vexatious litigant...

Offline Holly Goodhead

These aren't core issues it's riding on a wing and a prayer.

Have a lovely evening Holly, Bank holiday is now forecast for rain so enjoy while it lasts.

Looks like the nice weather is now due to stay with us for a little longer than first anticipated.  Time to dust off the barbies 8(>((

What do you believe the core issues are underpinning JB's conviction?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

And lest us forget his last appeal saw him slapped down as a vexatious litigant...

Well firstly it happens all the time.  Very few high profile long running MOJs are successful first time:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=mn8qtlbvsjkpej4mvevujsj450&topic=8094.msg403462#msg403462

Secondly the appeal was put together by Michael Turner QC who only took silk in 2002:

https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/barrister/michael-turner-qc/

Why the system allows someone with little experience in the role to take on such a complex high profile case is anyone's guess.

Thirdly the CCRC must have thought the application had merit otherwise they wouldn't have referred to CoA.  Although I do understand and accept the reasons why it ended up going nowhere.

Offline steve_trousers

Looks like the nice weather is now due to stay with us for a little longer than first anticipated.  Time to dust off the barbies 8(>((

What do you believe the core issues are underpinning JB's conviction?

Indeed, they changed the forecast again, it showed rain drops on sunday now it's back to sunny.

In a nutshell, All the evidence which proves Sheila could not possibly have done it and points to him so obviously being the perpetrator.

I sincerely don't see how there can be even the slightest doubt about his conviction.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Indeed, they changed the forecast again, it showed rain drops on sunday now it's back to sunny.

In a nutshell, All the evidence which proves Sheila could not possibly have done it and points to him so obviously being the perpetrator.

I sincerely don't see how there can be even the slightest doubt about his conviction.

I like sunny  8(>((

Such as?

Many don't share your views including myself.  I accept some are cranks (I'm obviously not one of them!) but you could hardly put the likes of former Tory MP Andrew Hunter and Michael Turner QC into this category. 

Offline steve_trousers

I like sunny  8(>((

Such as?

Many don't share your views including myself.  I accept some are cranks (I'm obviously not one of them!) but you could hardly put the likes of former Tory MP Andrew Hunter and Michael Turner QC into this category.

The lengthy catalogue of related circumstances surrounding Nevill's 3 AM call are damning for me and leave no doubt that this creature is where he belongs.

I should point out that once upon a time (until circa 2011) I was also manipulated by this man into believing this was a miscarriage, so I certainly don't look down or think any less of those who don't share my view.

In fact I am angry at Bamber for fooling me for a considerable length of time, for continuing to protest his innocence, hurting his surviving family and doing no end of damage to the good cause of righting judicial wrongs. For example you could be using your talents on an actual miscarriage of justice right now, but that is your opinion which you are entitled to.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:00:06 AM by steve_trousers »

Offline Caroline

The lengthy catalogue of related circumstances surrounding Nevill's 3 AM call are damning for me and leave no doubt that this vile creature is where he belongs.

I should point out that once upon a time (until circa 2011) I was also manipulated by this monster into believing this was a miscarriage, so I certainly don't look down or think any less of those who don't share my view.

In fact I am angry at Bamber for fooling me for a considerable length of time, for continuing to protest his innocence, hurting his surviving family and doing no end of damage to the good cause of righting judicial wrongs. For example you could be using your talents on an actual miscarriage of justice right now, but that is your opinion which you are entitled to.

What made you change your mind?

Offline steve_trousers

What made you change your mind?

Good morning Caroline. I'm not sure the exact occurrence or if it happened overnight. I do recall reading the other forum on one occasion, someone was making a good point on something that I agreed with, and they were shut down by the others in quite a nasty way, ridiculed even. I thought hang on a minute...

It dawned on me how much JB propaganda and mis-information is out there. For example 'the trick of the light' incident. I started from scratch, stopped getting my information from forums and the media and read a couple of books instead.

Perhaps what nailed it was the 3 AM call and all the connotations of it. The accumulation of all the little stretches of ones imagination required in order to believe Jeremy's narrative.

As somebody else on this site is so fond of saying, the devil is in the detail.

Offline Caroline

Good morning Caroline. I'm not sure the exact occurrence or if it happened overnight. I do recall reading the other forum on one occasion, someone was making a good point on something that I agreed with, and they were shut down by the others in quite a nasty way, ridiculed even. I thought hang on a minute...

It dawned on me how much JB propaganda and mis-information is out there. For example 'the trick of the light' incident. I started from scratch, stopped getting my information from forums and the media and read a couple of books instead.

Perhaps what nailed it was the 3 AM call and all the connotations of it. The accumulation of all the little stretches of ones imagination required in order to believe Jeremy's narrative.

As somebody else on this site is so fond of saying, the devil is in the detail.

Hi Steve,

Yes, same for me but also Bamber himself, he picks and chooses which questions to answer and I found that, very strange.