Author Topic: Who Supplied Sky News with the first image of Madeleine McCann?  (Read 5326 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Who Supplied Sky News with the first image of Madeleine McCann?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2017, 04:23:53 AM »
Well that does set me back a little.  It would depend on their motive.  It has similarities to the photo used on the cover of Kates' book too.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2017, 05:08:10 AM »
Well I'll wait and see if Jon Corner gets in touch via my email.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2017, 05:10:09 PM »
there were two costume pictures there. Does every one think they are the same person wearing the same costume?

1)  With the head tilted down in the lower picture parts of her face are foreshortened.  Especially her chin.

2)  The position of the camera alters too. 
In the upper photo the camera is full square with Madeleines face.
In the lower photo the camera is looking down on Madeleine .... and this again gives a foreshortened view. 

Furthermore the part of the body near the camera always looks bigger and the extremities smaller if the camera is too close

Have you ever taken a close up of yourself and the photo shows a great big nose ?  Well that is the same phenomena.

Soz, Rob.
But both almost certainly the same child, who is Madeleine Mccann.
If they weren't Madeleine, but some other child masquerading as Madeleine, there would have been a huge outcry right from the start. 

Don't you agree?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2017, 08:03:09 PM »
1)  With the head tilted down in the lower picture parts of her face are foreshortened.  Especially her chin.

2)  The position of the camera alters too. 
In the upper photo the camera is full square with Madeleines face.
In the lower photo the camera is looking down on Madeleine .... and this again gives a foreshortened view. 

Furthermore the part of the body near the camera always looks bigger and the extremities smaller if the camera is too close

Have you ever taken a close up of yourself and the photo shows a great big nose ?  Well that is the same phenomena.

Soz, Rob.
But both almost certainly the same child, who is Madeleine Mccann.
If they weren't Madeleine, but some other child masquerading as Madeleine, there would have been a huge outcry right from the start. 

Don't you agree?
Who would be doing the crying out?  Jon Corner seems to have been the person who released the photos to Sky News, so they must have been in his collection of photos.  The ones with the makeup, and the lying on her back and the lollipop one.  All a bit suspect in some way.  So is it possible he filed the wrong photo in the "Madeleine" file and the first picture wasn't Madeleine at all.  That is what I'm believing at the moment.  It was a mistake made by Jon Corner.  The real Madeleine doesn't have a coloboma like the first photo does as far as I can tell.

Do the McCanns actually describe Madeleine's coloboma?
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2017, 08:09:05 PM »
Who would be doing the crying out?  Jon Corner seems to have been the person who released the photos to Sky News, so they must have been in his collection of photos.  The ones with the makeup, and the lying on her back and the lollipop one.  All a bit suspect in some way.  So is it possible he filed the wrong photo in the "Madeleine" file and the first picture wasn't Madeleine at all.  That is what I'm believing at the moment.  It was a mistake made by Jon Corner.  The real Madeleine doesn't have a coloboma like the first photo does as far as I can tell.

Do the McCanns actually describe Madeleine's coloboma?

The child in the video is, as Sadie pointed out, filmed with the camera/phone level with her face. Do you think the person filming her was standing, crouching or kneeling?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2017, 09:07:13 PM »
The child in the video is, as Sadie pointed out, filmed with the camera/phone level with her face. Do you think the person filming her was standing, crouching or kneeling?
There are different length versions of that video and so the person filming this couching, definitely not kneeling for the view is still from the front when she appears to walk forward.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2017, 09:26:52 PM »
There are different length versions of that video and so the person filming this couching, definitely not kneeling for the view is still from the front when she appears to walk forward.

If the person is crouching what is she looking at when she looks up?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2017, 09:34:28 PM »
If the person is crouching what is she looking at when she looks up?
Can you see the reflection in her eyes?  If they were crouching they may have stood up to move when she moves forward.  I did notice she seems to be interacting with the person doing the filming.  But none of those mannerisms appear in any of the other MM videos.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2017, 10:17:27 PM »
Can you see the reflection in her eyes?  If they were crouching they may have stood up to move when she moves forward.  I did notice she seems to be interacting with the person doing the filming.  But none of those mannerisms appear in any of the other MM videos.

I was struck by the apparent lack of interaction.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2017, 10:43:29 PM »
I was struck by the apparent lack of interaction.
I was trying to find the longer version where she seems to vomit toward the person doing the filming.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2017, 11:16:57 PM »
I was trying to find the longer version where she seems to vomit toward the person doing the filming.

I've been looking for that too lol. I thought most little girls would smile and then start showing off in their pretty dress. I found her reaction puzzling, particularly the lip-biting, which can be a sign of anxiety. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 11:23:23 PM by G-Unit »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2017, 12:47:49 AM »
I've been looking for that too lol. I thought most little girls would smile and then start showing off in their pretty dress. I found her reaction puzzling, particularly the lip-biting, which can be a sign of anxiety.
I watched a couple of times yesterday so it is on YT I'll find it again.  I 'can't say for certain she vomits but something goes past the camera.
https://youtu.be/fccRjC3jbKM?t=146 onward for about 10 seconds.  I think what was moving was someone in background; not vomit.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:52:57 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation