Author Topic: There were nets that wooshed and drapes on the window  (Read 14593 times)

stephen25000

Re: There were nets that wooshed and drapes on the window
« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2017, 04:13:45 PM »
The McCann's said they checked regularly
Are you really suggesting they only checked twice all week
That's absurd

Then CITE these checks.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2017, 04:16:18 PM »

We seem to have lost track of The Topic.  Could we get back to it, please.

I really don't want have to start deleting.  But I will if I must.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2017, 04:16:54 PM »
Then CITE these checks.
Why are you asking me to cite them when they have not been reported
Gerry only reports going to the toilet once all week
Do you think he only went once

stephen25000

« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2017, 04:22:04 PM »
Didn't the Tapas have toilets.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2017, 04:40:30 PM »

I hope you all aren't ignoring me.  Last Warning.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2017, 05:17:04 PM »
It seems to me that a person entering a room where the main curtains had been closed all week would notice if they were open. If, at the same time, the closed shutters had been opened the difference in light levels would be apparent. There would be no need for nets to blow in the wind to attract attention. 

What does seem clear is that the main curtains would be too long and heavy to blow up in the wind. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2017, 07:51:54 PM »
It seems to me that a person entering a room where the main curtains had been closed all week would notice if they were open. If, at the same time, the closed shutters had been opened the difference in light levels would be apparent. There would be no need for nets to blow in the wind to attract attention. 

What does seem clear is that the main curtains would be too long and heavy to blow up in the wind.
"What does seem clear is that the main curtains would be too long and heavy to blow up in the wind." I agree with that.

"It seems to me that a person entering a room where the main curtains had been closed all week would notice if they were open. If, at the same time, the closed shutters had been opened the difference in light levels would be apparent. There would be no need for nets to blow in the wind to attract attention."  I'm thinking this may have been Kate's first check that week hence lack of previous experience.

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2017, 09:00:34 PM »
"What does seem clear is that the main curtains would be too long and heavy to blow up in the wind." I agree with that.

"It seems to me that a person entering a room where the main curtains had been closed all week would notice if they were open. If, at the same time, the closed shutters had been opened the difference in light levels would be apparent. There would be no need for nets to blow in the wind to attract attention."  I'm thinking this may have been Kate's first check that week hence lack of previous experience..

If she slept in that room on Wednesday night she had made her way to the bed under the window so had experience of the level of light in there.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2017, 09:04:55 PM »
Silvia's statement http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SILVIA_BATISTA.htm
"She understood also that since the very beginning either Gerry or the others insisted on stating that Madeleine had been snatched, all using the word "abducted" instead of missing, and all showing much interest in informing the press of the situation.
She also recalls entering in the room where Madeleine should be sleeping and remembers now that the door was closed. The room was dark. The blinds were down, some light entering through their holes. The windows were closed and the curtains slightly open. Gerry, who followed her and the elements of the GNR, said he did close the window because of the babies sleeping in the room, a fact she confirms.
Gerry said that when he discovered the disappearance of Madeleine he noticed that the window and the blinds were open and the curtains fluttering.
She recalls that the beds which were in the middle of the room and used by the babies
were aligned and therefore found it strange that someone had taken Madeleine from the bed where she would be sleeping and had gone to the window because there was no space to pass.
She opened the wardrobes of that room in order to confirm that Madeleine wasn't eventually hiding there."

Do you think that Kate and Fiona had not checked the wardrobes by that stage?    That is really odd behaviour.
If she slept in that room on Wednesday night she had made her way to the bed under the window so had experience of the level of light in there.
Well true but she wasn't in checking mode but going from one room to the other.  Perception changes depending on the task at hand.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.