Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 501986 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #570 on: March 30, 2019, 06:02:35 AM »
Has anyone heard whether OG got their £300,000 ?
Does any one care?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #571 on: March 30, 2019, 06:32:09 AM »
I think that unnamed source is currently on trial in Cascais for kidnapping, armed robbery, illegal computer access & various other offences.....

He is.  The one that looks like one of The Smith's Efits

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #572 on: March 30, 2019, 08:26:42 AM »
Mark Unpronounceable is a trouble making troll?

Anyone who asks questions is a troublemaking troll according to some. They believe that everything that is questioned has been sorted out by Operation Grange and filed away tied up with pretty ribbons. I do wonder who moved that bedroom door between 8.30 and 9pm and 9pn and 9.30pm though. According to Operation Grange no-one entered 5A with evil intent until after 9.30pm.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #573 on: March 30, 2019, 08:28:42 AM »
Anyone who asks questions is a troublemaking troll according to some. They believe that everything that is questioned has been sorted out by Operation Grange and filed away tied up with pretty ribbons. I do wonder who moved that bedroom door between 8.30 and 9pm and 9pn and 9.30pm though. According to Operation Grange no-one entered 5A with evil intent until after 9.30pm.

I think the abductor was already in 5a when Gerry checked at 9pm ish.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #574 on: March 30, 2019, 08:52:03 AM »

Is it normal behaviour for thousands of people to keep up an interminable campaign of asking the same questions for twelve years ... ??
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #575 on: March 30, 2019, 09:15:04 AM »
I think the abductor was already in 5a when Gerry checked at 9pm ish.

One trouble with that,what abductor? wheres it been established there was one?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #576 on: March 30, 2019, 09:22:14 AM »
The Judicial police for example ...
Snip
30 October 2013 Correio da Manhã report that the PJ has strong evidence to believe that Madeleine's abductor was a former employee of the Ocean Club who died in 2009 in a tractor accident. They claim this was the strongest new lead presented to state prosecutors - by the PJ team working in Porto - which led to the investigation being reopened.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id467.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #577 on: March 30, 2019, 09:22:42 AM »

It hasn't.  But then neither has The McCann's involvement.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #578 on: March 30, 2019, 09:55:35 AM »
Is it normal behaviour for thousands of people to keep up an interminable campaign of asking the same questions for twelve years ... ??

Thank you for confirming what I posted by suggesting my behaviour is abnormal. At least you have admitted that there are thousands of people asking questions.

The question didn't arise until late in 2013, so no-one has been asking it for 12 years.

Do you think Op Grange realised they were triggering questions rather than providing answers when they found Crecheman? How do you think they and the parents would answer that question?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #579 on: March 30, 2019, 10:32:53 AM »
Thank you for confirming what I posted by suggesting my behaviour is abnormal. At least you have admitted that there are thousands of people asking questions.

The question didn't arise until late in 2013, so no-one has been asking it for 12 years.

Do you think Op Grange realised they were triggering questions rather than providing answers when they found Crecheman? How do you think they and the parents would answer that question?

The Met officers attached to Operation Grange are I hope following procedures and following evidence which is why they and not the investigators of May 2007 were successful in finding a man who had been 'hiding in plain sight' from 2007 till 2013.

Neither they nor Madeleine's parents owe any explanation to members of the public while there is an active investigation in progress regarding Madeleine's disappearance and why it is expected that they should is a question I would ask.

Offline barrier

« Reply #580 on: March 30, 2019, 10:46:20 AM »
The Judicial police for example ...
Snip
30 October 2013 Correio da Manhã report that the PJ has strong evidence to believe that Madeleine's abductor was a former employee of the Ocean Club who died in 2009 in a tractor accident. They claim this was the strongest new lead presented to state prosecutors - by the PJ team working in Porto - which led to the investigation being reopened.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id467.htm

Pedro Do Carmo May 2017: in answer to the question posed by Martin Brunt,"do you accept the girl was abducted" answered we don't know what happened and have to prepared for other scenarios.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #581 on: March 30, 2019, 11:41:32 AM »
The Met officers attached to Operation Grange are I hope following procedures and following evidence which is why they and not the investigators of May 2007 were successful in finding a man who had been 'hiding in plain sight' from 2007 till 2013.

Neither they nor Madeleine's parents owe any explanation to members of the public while there is an active investigation in progress regarding Madeleine's disappearance and why it is expected that they should is a question I would ask.

You hope they're following procedures and evidence? That suggests you're not completely sure. I didn't say anyone owed anyone an expplanation, I asked for your opinion about what the explanation might be.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #582 on: March 30, 2019, 11:46:55 AM »
You hope they're following procedures and evidence? That suggests you're not completely sure. I didn't say anyone owed anyone an expplanation, I asked for your opinion about what the explanation might be.
I am sure they are following procedures part of which is following the evidence.  Particularly that from 2007 which they had to play 'catch-up' with ... for example, the man carrying his daughter home.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #583 on: March 30, 2019, 12:38:21 PM »
I am sure they are following procedures part of which is following the evidence.  Particularly that from 2007 which they had to play 'catch-up' with ... for example, the man carrying his daughter home.

In my opinion they began with a preconception. That isn't supposed ro be how cases begin. In my opinion that led them to following certain evidence and ignoring ither evidence. When investigators do that they are seldom successful imo.

I assune you are unable to answer my question. I'm not surprised because I can't imagine how it can be answered in a sarisfactory manner either.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #584 on: March 30, 2019, 12:44:13 PM »
In my opinion they began with a preconception. That isn't supposed ro be how cases begin. In my opinion that led them to following certain evidence and ignoring ither evidence. When investigators do that they are seldom successful imo.

I assune you are unable to answer my question. I'm not surprised because I can't imagine how it can be answered in a sarisfactory manner either.

just your opinion....i dont think they started with any preconception...they discounted parental involvement based on the evidence....i think that you place to much reliance on the initial statements fr which there is evidence they were not accurately recorded