Author Topic: Setting the scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case?  (Read 3789 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Setting the scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case?
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2022, 06:44:02 PM »
Davel payed me an enormous compliment, albeit not anything that I was looking for.  Or anything that actually mattered, unless to me.  I have never been partisan. I don't even know what that means.

Davel's comment disappeared within  half an hour, never to be seen again. But I did catch it.

Is this what this Forum has come to?  The only moderator that had the ability to use a bit of common sense after nine years?

What a very sorry tale.  Sack her.

No, this has not done me any favours.  But I have a very long memory of things when most of you weren't even around, or even interested.

Most of you make me feel ill.

Can't help you, I'm afraid. I seldom read anything he posts.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2022, 06:55:49 PM »
You reckon ?
He has no outstanding charges to face at present and might soon be out of jail.

I thought he was going to be in court for the assault of a child and the rape of a woman?

Sorry my mistake Wolters has said it's not true.   [Though maybe he will at a later date],  we'll have to wait and see
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 07:07:45 PM by Lace »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2022, 07:16:22 PM »
Can't help you, I'm afraid. I seldom read anything he posts.

Or anything complimentary Davel said about me.  As if it even mattered.

Why should you care?

Offline barrier

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2022, 08:42:19 PM »
I thought he was going to be in court for the assault of a child and the rape of a woman?

Sorry my mistake Wolters has said it's not true.   [Though maybe he will at a later date],  we'll have to wait and see

Newspaper speculation wasn't it ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2022, 08:44:43 PM »

Absolutely.  It usually is.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2022, 11:30:14 PM »

So, same old same old.  And not actually getting anywhere.  This seems to be the name of the game:

I think that this is dreadful. And really shouldn't be allowed.  Although with only Judges in Germany I don't suppose it matters all that much.

The whole thing has been disgusting. Although I am not entirely blaming Germany.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2022, 08:28:43 AM »
So, same old same old.  And not actually getting anywhere.  This seems to be the name of the game:

I think that this is dreadful. And really shouldn't be allowed.  Although with only Judges in Germany I don't suppose it matters all that much.

The whole thing has been disgusting. Although I am not entirely blaming Germany.

The wheels of bureaucracy turn slowly at the best of times even in pre-pandemic days.  I think it was less than helpful of Amaral to release the precise information which allowed Brueckner to be named prematurely,

I'm still puzzled as to why he broke cover to do that (desperation perhaps?).  As for the rest of his misleading information I think that may have been with an eye to the future as his escape clause.  Given the vagaries of the Courts should Brueckner's case be heard by judges ~ maybe he considered it worth a gamble at the time.

But I think he has miscalculated with that one.

I think the Germans have been doing a good job in the pursuit of Justice, Eleanor.  So I'm definitely blaming nothing on them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2022, 10:45:48 AM »

Yes.   It happened a lot to the McCann's.  I remember reading the headlines saying 'Madeleine's blood found in hire car". of course it was rubbish,  but it does a lot of damage.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2022, 10:59:46 AM »
Yes.   It happened a lot to the McCann's.  I remember reading the headlines saying 'Madeleine's blood found in hire car". of course it was rubbish,  but it does a lot of damage.

And headlines such as this being later proven to be huge inaccuracies, such is the power of propaganda there are still those who believe them.

Much of the misinformation at the time emanated from the Amaral team.

Just as much of the misinformation in circulation now emanates from Amaral.

It worked for him then which makes me wonder if he is setting the stage for it again ~ starting with the "Patsy" assertions.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2022, 11:04:27 AM »
The wheels of bureaucracy turn slowly at the best of times even in pre-pandemic days.  I think it was less than helpful of Amaral to release the precise information which allowed Brueckner to be named prematurely,

I'm still puzzled as to why he broke cover to do that (desperation perhaps?).  As for the rest of his misleading information I think that may have been with an eye to the future as his escape clause.  Given the vagaries of the Courts should Brueckner's case be heard by judges ~ maybe he considered it worth a gamble at the time.

But I think he has miscalculated with that one.

I think the Germans have been doing a good job in the pursuit of Justice, Eleanor.  So I'm definitely blaming nothing on them.

I have said it before and I will say it again.

I think that Breuckner was set up by the perps and Amaral deliberately released the fact that CB was involved.  He is on the other side in my opinion

It seems this was an effort to take the heat off those involved, the perps ... and arranged so that the Mccann Supporters would get worked up about it, at times saying things that were unwise.  So much so ... and over a long period ... that I fear CB is no longer prosecutable.  He has been judged by the world already.

Just my thoughts and I hope that I am wrong, if he indeed is guilty.   
In my thinking, he has the ablities, is a nasty pervert, it seems he was near ... and there are reports from people who seemingly have reasons to believe that he did it.  But I do notice that many of these people are not desirables, even criminals
However, as far as I am concerned he is still innocent, despite what Wolters has to say.  When some solid proof is supplied, I will believe more.

I think that Breuckner was set up by the perps and Amaral deliberately released the fact that CB was involved.  And for a reason.   Perhaps I am wrong?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2022, 11:21:39 AM »

I think that Breuckner was set up by the perps and Amaral deliberately released the fact that CB was involved.  He is on the other side in my opinion

It seems this was an effort to take the heat off those involved, the perps ... and arranged so that the Mccann Supporters would get worked up about it, at times saying things that were unwise.  So much so ... and over a long period ... that I fear CB is no longer prosecutable.  He has been judged by the world already.

Just my thoughts and I hope that I am wrong, if he indeed is guilty.   
In my thinking, he has the ablities, is a nasty pervert, it seems he was near ... and there are reports from people who seemingly have reasons to believe that he did it.  But I do notice that many of these people are not desirables, even criminals
However, as far as I am concerned he is still innocent, despite what Wolters has to say.  When some solid proof is supplied, I will believe more.

I think that Breuckner was set up by the perps and Amaral deliberately released the fact that CB was involved.  And for a reason.   Perhaps I am wrong?

Any with a mind to do so has had fifteen years to set things in motion.  Amaral has already set the wheels in motion for the 'patsy' theory and I think it might be an option for his defence.

However - if there is a 'mr big' he certainly won't have been crawling around the back streets of Luz - that would have been a job for a Brueckner.

The police have been having success in bringing down vile networks; there may be something in that too.

Just need to wait until they break their silence.

Offline sadie

« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2022, 12:00:09 PM »
Any with a mind to do so has had fifteen years to set things in motion.  Amaral has already set the wheels in motion for the 'patsy' theory and I think it might be an option for his defence.

However - if there is a 'mr big' he certainly won't have been crawling around the back streets of Luz - that would have been a job for a Brueckner.

The police have been having success in bringing down vile networks; there may be something in that too.

Just need to wait until they break their silence.

Amaral has already set the wheels in motion for the 'patsy' theory and I think it might be an option for his defence.   
I couldn't agree more

However, I think he wasn't far away at the time.  I think Mr Big mainly lived well north of Lisbon and returned back up there probably by train, or just possibly by a powered boat.  Madeleine travelled by white van at least from the port of Sines (I Think).   She might have got to Sines by power boat.    Remember the roadside cafe that I visited at Samora Correia, on the old main road, N10 iirc going North?   I thnk That she was in the back of a white van that stopped there, lying asleep on a pile of rags. 

The woman in the roadside cafe went ballistic when I took a photo of the (then green) roadside cafe.    She yelled at me in a language that nobory has recognised yet.  Might be Russian, mght be some other language described as hard by a friend who is a bit of a linguist

I have noticed that too.  Big success rate at present.

Good thinking Brie.

Offline sadie

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2022, 02:24:00 PM »
Amaral has already set the wheels in motion for the 'patsy' theory and I think it might be an option for his defence.   
I couldn't agree more

However, I think he wasn't far away at the time.  I think Mr Big mainly lived well north of Lisbon and returned back up there probably by train, or just possibly by a powered boat.  Madeleine travelled by white van at least from the port of Sines (I Think).   She might have got to Sines by power boat.    Remember the roadside cafe that I visited at Samora Correia, on the old main road, (N10 iirc) going North?   I thnk That she was in the back of a white van that stopped there, lying asleep on a pile of rags. 

The woman in the roadside cafe went ballistic when I took a photo of the (then green) roadside cafe.    She yelled at me in a language that nobory has recognised yet.  Might be Russian, mght be some other language described as hard by a friend who is a bit of a linguist

I have noticed that too.  Big success rate at present.

Good thinking Brie.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/177112/Portuguese-man-saw-lost-Madeleine

https://people.com/celebrity/portuguese-man-claims-he-saw-madeleine-mccann-after-her-disappearance/

https://www.anorak.co.uk/248879/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-gypsies-child-alerts-and-coronation-street.html

I feel sure that I read she was lying on a pile of rags... But with either, if the PJ stopped the van (it was past Lisbon at this point) , then all the woman had to do was flick the rags/ clothes  over Madeleine and say she was using them as a bed during the quite long drive up to Porto

Edited:  My apologies for the big font, now reduced

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2022, 11:34:45 PM »

Surely it was "inconclusive" rather than "rubbish"?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2022, 11:54:16 PM »
Surely it was "inconclusive" rather than "rubbish"?
To say that Madeleine’s blood was found in the hire car is factually inaccurate, hence rubbish.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly