Author Topic: Julie Mugford (girlfriend)  (Read 71452 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Julie Mugford (girlfriend)
« Reply #195 on: May 20, 2020, 03:33:11 PM »
According to Anji Greaves Sun interview (29th Oct 1986)

‘Bamber’s lust for her also led to his downfall. For it aroused jealous hatred in his scorned former girlfriend Julie Mugford’

Does anyone know if Bamber encouraged or discouraged Anji Greaves in speaking with the newspaper ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2020, 03:37:56 PM »
Does anyone know if Bamber encouraged or discouraged Anji Greaves in speaking with the newspaper ?

And was it Anji or Virginia who was on the phone with him the night Julie broke the mirror in SC’s bedroom with the Chinese trick box supposedly belonging to Bamber?

Where was Virginia Greaves the night she allegedly phoned Bamber at SC’s flat?

Did she live with her sister Anji in Kensington?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2020, 05:40:13 PM »
What lead to Bamber’s ‘downfall‘ were his own actions.

What evidence is there of ‘jealous hatred’ in Julie ?

Jeremy Bamber loved to taunt Julie, I suppose he was trying to establish how far he could go without driving her away completely. Sitting stroking Brett Collins' hair was one such episode.

What sort of a Muppet does that in front of his girlfriend?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2020, 06:03:46 PM »

D'you know, something, Spy? When it comes to passion and enthusiasm, I see little -if ANY- difference between you and Auntie A. and when I read some of your obnoxious posts, I almost feel ashamed to be on the same side as you! You frequently and happily accuse "Ag" of lying, but guess what, I imagine huge swathes of your posts are embroidered prior to your embellishment of them. An immediate ie is your recent claim that a psychiatrist bought in to assess him had to apologize to him for not being able to use the assessment in court? Is that so? You know this psychiatrist personally, do you? Along with all the other characters you use to back up some of your preposterous claims and spoutings? Is there NOTHING about this case you don't claim to have expert -indeed, INSIDE- knowledge of? It seems not. It appears you can back up everything you claim -or so you say- but, as yet, you've provided no proof of ANY of what you say. You claim to have hundreds -maybe thousands?- of documents which will take you too long to trawl through to fine the evidence you're asked to provide, but you appear to have a photographic memory when it comes to quoting them. Other than your hobby appearing to be hatred of Jeremy, why would you need all the documents you claim to have? One can be forgiven, having heard this mantra repeated so many times, for believing that you make a wild claim and hope it will be substantiated by saying you can back it up.

Frankly, I don't know why you're here. You clearly, from all the hints you drop of having inside information -and knowing every fly which farted in connection with it- wish us to believe you have superior/inside/personal knowledge of the case. I wonder, do you need to do that simply to uphold any untruths/embellishments you throw out?  I wonder, too, what it is you seem to think you're campaigning for? He was convicted and given a minimum term of 25 years, 35 years ago. I, and others who believe his conviction to be safe, accept him as being all those things you say -shout, SPIT- about him. Your rallying cries, so frequently reminiscent of Tom Moseley's anti Jewish/pro Nazi diatribe, can do nothing to change that. Your vitriolic rants can't add any more time to his life means life sentence.

Firstly, April...I take exception at you calling me obnoxious. If I’m disgusted by these warped supporters of the psychopath Jeremy Bamber, I’m just one of THOUSANDS in the UK who feel the same way too.

I’ll get back to you in a short while, but meanwhile I’ve taken the effort to find, highlight and then screenshot the excerpt from CAL’s book where she speaks about the defence bringing in a psychiatrist.

I made one error: I wrote that the psychiatrist had to give JB the bad news: I meant to write “his defence team”

Other than that, April — it’s a FACT

Back soon to reply to your post...😌

[attachment deleted by admin]
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2020, 06:23:14 PM »

Firstly, April...I take exception at you calling me obnoxious. If I’m disgusted by these warped supporters of the psychopath Jeremy Bamber, I’m just one of THOUSANDS in the UK who feel the same way too.

I’ll get back to you in a short while, but meanwhile I’ve taken the effort to find, highlight and then screenshot the excerpt from CAL’s book where she speaks about the defence bringing in a psychiatrist.

I made one error: I wrote that the psychiatrist had to give JB the bad news: I meant to write “his defence team”

Other than that, April — it’s a FACT

Back soon to reply to your post...😌

Now here's another example before I finish your first sentence. I never called you obnoxious. I said -and I stand by- that some of your posts are. Is that clear?

I hear, loud and clear, because you leave no room for doubt, that you're "disgusted by these warped (it appears you believe it to be perfectly correct and in order for you to slur them) supporters of the psychopath Jeremy Bamber" but they're as entitled to put their point over as are you. The difference is that generally, they don't post  obnoxiously, and generally don't attack you in the way you attack them.

And as you're keen to point out FACTS, here's another. I agree that there are probably "THOUSANDS in the UK who feel the same way too" but it's not they who produce the obnoxious posts that you do.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #200 on: May 20, 2020, 06:35:14 PM »

D'you know, something, Spy? When it comes to passion and enthusiasm, I see little -if ANY- difference between you and Auntie A. and when I read some of your obnoxious posts, I almost feel ashamed to be on the same side as you! You frequently and happily accuse "Ag" of lying, but guess what, I imagine huge swathes of your posts are embroidered prior to your embellishment of them. An immediate ie is your recent claim that a psychiatrist bought in to assess him had to apologize to him for not being able to use the assessment in court? Is that so? You know this psychiatrist personally, do you? Along with all the other characters you use to back up some of your preposterous claims and spoutings? Is there NOTHING about this case you don't claim to have expert -indeed, INSIDE- knowledge of? It seems not. It appears you can back up everything you claim -or so you say- but, as yet, you've provided no proof of ANY of what you say. You claim to have hundreds -maybe thousands?- of documents which will take you too long to trawl through to fine the evidence you're asked to provide, but you appear to have a photographic memory when it comes to quoting them. Other than your hobby appearing to be hatred of Jeremy, why would you need all the documents you claim to have? One can be forgiven, having heard this mantra repeated so many times, for believing that you make a wild claim and hope it will be substantiated by saying you can back it up.

Frankly, I don't know why you're here. You clearly, from all the hints you drop of having inside information -and knowing every fly which farted in connection with it- wish us to believe you have superior/inside/personal knowledge of the case. I wonder, do you need to do that simply to uphold any untruths/embellishments you throw out?  I wonder, too, what it is you seem to think you're campaigning for? He was convicted and given a minimum term of 25 years, 35 years ago. I, and others who believe his conviction to be safe, accept him as being all those things you say -shout, SPIT- about him. Your rallying cries, so frequently reminiscent of Tom Moseley's anti Jewish/pro Nazi diatribe, can do nothing to change that. Your vitriolic rants can't add any more time to his life means life sentence.

Back again, April 😌

I’ve no “need” to embroider or embellish what that heinous creature did: tell me of ONE case in history where a man has shot dead both his parents; his sister; and his two six-year-old nephews — simply to get his vile, greedy paws on their inheritance? Name me ONE.

If you think THAT needs embellishing you must must have an exceptionally strong constitution!

I’ve already shown you PROOF regarding the defence psychiatrist — yet you accused me of lying. You called my claim “preposterous”, but it’s there in black and white. You owe me an apology.

I have no NEED to lie; no DESIRE to lie; but his supporters do.

It’s up to you whether you believe me or not: I’m not fussed either way, and that’s one reason I don’t hunt for extracts to back my claims up. But don’t call me a liar because I don’t post cites up — that’s really bad form, April. I’m not here to prove anything to anyone, and when I HAVE posted the occasional proof, it’s ignored! I’m not working on here, you know...and as for suggesting this is a hobby, you’re starting to sound as strange as his supporters.

And what’s it got to do with you why I’m here? I wouldn’t ask you why you’re here, or anyone else. It isn’t my business and I wouldn’t have the temerity (or interest) to ask. I thought this site was a discussion forum: I didn’t know we had to have a connection to the victims or murderers? What’s your connection?

This isn’t the first time you’ve had a go at me, but I let the others go as I couldn’t be bothered to get into a debate with you. However, I won’t allow you to call me a liar when I’m certainly not!

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #201 on: May 20, 2020, 06:41:14 PM »
Did you feel the same way with Matt/Actual Mat ?

Who’s Mat, Nicholas?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2020, 06:54:37 PM »

Now here's another example before I finish your first sentence. I never called you obnoxious. I said -and I stand by- that some of your posts are. Is that clear?

I hear, loud and clear, because you leave no room for doubt, that you're "disgusted by these warped (it appears you believe it to be perfectly correct and in order for you to slur them) supporters of the psychopath Jeremy Bamber" but they're as entitled to put their point over as are you. The difference is that generally, they don't post  obnoxiously, and generally don't attack you in the way you attack them.

And as you're keen to point out FACTS, here's another. I agree that there are probably "THOUSANDS in the UK who feel the same way too" but it's not they who produce the obnoxious posts that you do.

You’ve seen the PROOF — you wanted.

Now apologise .

You really got into a tailspin in your post, didn’t you? Accusing me of making embellishments; inferring I was lying about the defence psychiatrist

Now, I’ve posted the PROOF.

WHAT do you have to say about that, eh?

Are you going to apologise?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #203 on: May 20, 2020, 07:08:35 PM »

Back again, April 😌

I’ve no “need” to embroider or embellish what that heinous creature did: tell me of ONE case in history where a man has shot dead both his parents; his sister; and his two six-year-old nephews — simply to get his vile, greedy paws on their inheritance? Name me ONE.

If you think THAT needs embellishing you must must have an exceptionally strong constitution!

I’ve already shown you PROOF regarding the defence psychiatrist — yet you accused me of lying. You called my claim “preposterous”, but it’s there in black and white. You owe me an apology.

I have no NEED to lie; no DESIRE to lie; but his supporters do.

It’s up to you whether you believe me or not: I’m not fussed either way, and that’s one reason I don’t hunt for extracts to back my claims up. But don’t call me a liar because I don’t post cites up — that’s really bad form, April. I’m not here to prove anything to anyone, and when I HAVE posted the occasional proof, it’s ignored! I’m not working on here, you know...and as for suggesting this is a hobby, you’re starting to sound as strange as his supporters.

And what’s it got to do with you why I’m here? I wouldn’t ask you why you’re here, or anyone else. It isn’t my business and I wouldn’t have the temerity (or interest) to ask. I thought this site was a discussion forum: I didn’t know we had to have a connection to the victims or murderers? What’s your connection?

This isn’t the first time you’ve had a go at me, but I let the others go as I couldn’t be bothered to get into a debate with you. However, I won’t allow you to call me a liar when I’m certainly not!

Yes. So I see. Or perhaps that should be, read.

Regarding your florid descriptions of Jeremy and his crimes, there isn't a single person here, irrelevant of whether or not they believe in guilt or innocence, who isn't aware of the crime itself. There's no need to lay it on with a trowel.

The mistake was your own initially and as I very much doubt you'd have confessed it had I not pointed it out, I don't feel compelled to offer an apology. Apart from which, it was only one instance.

However bad you claim to be the behaviour of his supporters, it doesn't give you carte blanche to reciprocate.

I don't recall ever having used the term "liar" of you, but I'll stand by my belief that where you throw out something questionable, unless it's picked up on, you won't change it. If you want an example, the times you tell us, with confidence, what Jeremy was thinking or doing. The glaring mistakes you've made in you character assassination of the Bambers, especially June.

You're perfectly correct. It's not my business why you're here, but given that you profess to know so much more, of how Jeremy ticks, than the rest of us put together, I find myself wondering why it is you haven't offered your skills in character assessment to a psychologist.

Again, you're correct in that it's not the first time I've had a gentle word about your 'enthusiasm'. It clearly fell on deaf ears. However, if you check, you'll find that two or three of your fellow detractors supported what I'd said, so it appears I'm not alone in this. Hopefully, it may give you pause for reflection? The day you see me attach the description "liar" to you, you may feel free to disallow it.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #204 on: May 20, 2020, 07:14:16 PM »

You’ve seen the PROOF — you wanted.

Now apologise .

You really got into a tailspin in your post, didn’t you? Accusing me of making embellishments; inferring I was lying about the defence psychiatrist

Now, I’ve posted the PROOF.

WHAT do you have to say about that, eh?

Are you going to apologise?

As I said, the error was yours initially, or I wouldn't have been able to use it as an example. I suppose it hasn't occurred to you that you owe ME an apology for claiming that I labeled you as a "liar" and "obnoxious"?

No tailspin here, incidentally. Just sitting here, reading posts, with a glass of wine, enjoying the evening sunshine.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2020, 09:12:17 AM »
Bamber and his campaign team continue with their libel

Jeremy Bamber
@Bambertweets20h
Prosecution Witness: Julie Mugford - ex-girlfriend of #JeremyBamber

Julie confessed to carrying out: taking & selling cannabis, smuggling drugs from Canada to the UK, accessory to burglary & cheque book fraud.

All charges dropped...

https://jeremybamber.org/julie-mugford/ #WhiteHouseFarm
12:36 PM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bambertweets/status/1271043694913871873