Author Topic: Bamber was evasive from the start  (Read 12354 times)

Offline John

Bamber was evasive from the start
« on: April 14, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
It is very clear from the police interviews that Jeremy Bamber was evasive from the very start.

When asked if there was a silencer on the rifle he replies, "No, I don't think so."   He knew there was no silencer on that weapon because he took it and the telescopic sights off it.

When asked about Sheila and the conversation that evening re the future of the twins he says two completely different things.  He first says that they were to be fostered and then he says they were going to pay someone to look after them.  These comments are obviously manufactured.

Nevill and june Bamber would have died of shame had their only grandchildren been fostered out of their family.  it was a non starter.  In any event, Colin Caffell had custody of them, it was not a matter for the Bambers.

When asked if he planned the murders and carried them out his only reply is a "NO".  Just ask yourself the question, if you were truly innocent of such a despicable crime would you not be a teensey weensey slightly pro active in responding to such a question?

When asked about Matthew McDonald who had visited both his home and the farm he was uncommunicative and actually admitted that he did not know where Matthew lived.  When asked when Matthew had been to his house in Goldhanger jeremy replied, "Yes, about 12 months ago.    Summer of 85."

You will have noted the mistake in that reply?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:09:53 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Bamber was evasive from the start
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 04:32:33 PM »
It is very clear from the police interviews that Jeremy Bamber was evasive from the very start.

When asked if there was a silencer on the rifle he replies, "No, I don't think so."   He knew there was no silencer on that weapon because he took it and the telescopic sights off it.

When asked about Sheila and the conversation that evening re the future of the twins he says two completely different things.  He first says that they were to be fostered and then he says they were going to pay someone to look after them.  These comments are obviously manufactured.

Nevill and june Bamber would have died of shame had their only grandchildren been fostered out of their family.  it was a non starter.  In any event, Colin Caffell had custody of them, it was not a matter for the Bambers.

When asked if he planned the murders and carried them out his only reply is a "NO".  Just ask yourself the question, if you were truly innocent of such a despicable crime would you not be a teensey weensey slightly pro active in responding to such a question?

When asked about Matthew McDonald who had visited both his home and the farm he was uncommunicative and actually admitted that he did not know where Matthew lived.  When asked when Matthew had been to his house in Goldhanger jeremy replied, "Yes, about 12 months ago.    Summer of 85."

Did you notice that he gave several different responses to the question about when was the last time he saw Matt the plumber.  I do chuckle when people refer to him as a mercenary.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Centaur

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 04:49:42 PM »

Did you notice that he gave several different responses to the question about when was the last time he saw Matt the plumber.  I do chuckle when people refer to him as a mercenary.

8@??)(   nice post dave.   it sort of has a ring to it matt the mercenary.   @)(++(* @)(++(*

i have a theory about people who hide their face from the cameras when they come out of court and he falls right into that category.  what was all that about?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 04:51:15 PM by Centaur »

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 06:11:02 PM »
JB replaced the silencer, rather than hide or dispose of it, because he knew it would eventually be missed. He just didn't clean it thoroughly.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 06:13:59 PM »
JB replaced the silencer, rather than hide or dispose of it, because he knew it would eventually be missed. He just didn't clean it thoroughly.

Undoubtedly he rushed the job.  Wasn't there even blood on the box in which it was found if I remember correctly?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 04:08:31 PM »
Thank's for these statements John .... Bamber is indeed evasive and his replies sound exactly like someone trying to remember the lie in detail he told the first time. Just how many things had he 'forgotten' and referred to his original statements? That's because he wasn't remembering facts he was trying to remember what lies he told!

I love how he 'got off the phone with Julie because he had to call the police' and then had to back track because he had said he called the police first!

Anyone who thinks there is a remote chance Bamber is innocent should make a cup of tea and read these statements through! Guilty as sin!

Oh what a tamgled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 05:10:10 PM »
"Anders Breivik - arrogant and detached..."  How many times have these words been used to describe JB?

Offline Myster

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 06:10:54 PM »

All the "No comments" speak for themselves..., I'm guilty.

Even poor Crispy gets threatened with the blue Bible, and blamed for firing the second shot!

I wonder if this is why Julie noted in the checklist of her Diary..., "Pest - dog"

BTW, I read somewhere over at TT that the Diaries could be fake..., Do we know if they are genuine or not?  8-)(--)
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Weety

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »
Thank's for these statements John .... Bamber is indeed evasive and his replies sound exactly like someone trying to remember the lie in detail he told the first time. Just how many things had he 'forgotten' and referred to his original statements? That's because he wasn't remembering facts he was trying to remember what lies he told!

I love how he 'got off the phone with Julie because he had to call the police' and then had to back track because he had said he called the police first!

Anyone who thinks there is a remote chance Bamber is innocent should make a cup of tea and read these statements through! Guilty as sin!

Oh what a tamgled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!

That stood out for me too.

Weety

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 09:35:07 AM »

All the "No comments" speak for themselves..., I'm guilty.

Even poor Crispy gets threatened with the blue Bible, and blamed for firing the second shot!

I wonder if this is why Julie noted in the checklist of her Diary..., "Pest - dog"

BTW, I read somewhere over at TT that the Diaries could be fake..., Do we know if they are genuine or not?  8-)(--)

I think they are genuinely written by her, but she wrote them after the murders as an aid to her memory. It's what i probably would have done.

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 11:25:42 PM »
accutane no prescription - accutane no prescription

Tenacious little b....r, aren't you? Pop over to the blue forum, cure a certain elderly gentleman who obviously has terminal acne, then we'll talk. I thank you.

Offline Iggy68

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 10:17:36 PM »
Its interesting to note how easily and readily Jeremys statements are to access on this site yet are strangely absent from the blue site. 

the blue site only posts statements of people who they wish to disprove as being liars in the case , yet Jeremys statements prove him to be an outright liar

Offline puglove

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 11:07:55 PM »
Its interesting to note how easily and readily Jeremys statements are to access on this site yet are strangely absent from the blue site. 

the blue site only posts statements of people who they wish to disprove as being liars in the case , yet Jeremys statements prove him to be an outright liar

It was a gamble for him - invent a phone call from Ralph, and have "an alibi", or leave the scene to be discovered by someone in the morning. I think the fact that he had to shoot Sheila twice decided it.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 10:28:40 PM »
Thanks for sharing these. Did I hear that these transcripts are not available on the blue forum? Very telling if so.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 04:53:38 PM »
Thanks for sharing these. Did I hear that these transcripts are not available on the blue forum? Very telling if so.
Maybe they have not been loaded into ENGIMA yet?

Either that or "Misty the Wonderdog" has peed on them.