Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502037 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #525 on: March 29, 2019, 05:03:53 PM »
Did this source happen to provide any information about where they got the funds to promote the Posh Spice lookalike E-Fit.? They've always got their priorities all wrong IMO.

Sorry, I can't help you with that. But I'd imagine that lawyers & spokesmen, although expensive, should always take  priority for innocent parents of abducted children.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #526 on: March 29, 2019, 05:07:41 PM »
Make your mind up. Is it my logic that's poor iyo opinion or not?
It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way. I've even heard the excuse on here that the toy was washed because it was posing a health hazard. When was the last time anyone you know of was admitted to hospital because of a unwashed soft toy.?  @)(++(*
Your post is factually incorrect.  Repeat that claim again and your post will be deleted.  Prove your claim "It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #527 on: March 29, 2019, 05:33:30 PM »
Your post is factually incorrect.  Repeat that claim again and your post will be deleted.  Prove your claim "It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way"

You are absolutely correct, Rob.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #528 on: March 29, 2019, 05:35:48 PM »
I admitted no such thing, it has enormous worth to me. And it can be challenged OK, the case is being investigated, an abduction apparently. If an alive Madeleine McCann turns up or a nasty old abductor is convicted then that would prove that the missing child's mother washed her missing daughter's soft toy when she learnt a cadaver dog was on the way because it was 'filthy with suntan lotion'.
You've no other demonstrable examples of similar behavior from the parents of a missing child? Isn't that a surprise.
yes you did.  You said:
“I have no problem whatsoever accepting the fact that my claim has no basis in a court room”
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #529 on: March 29, 2019, 05:58:10 PM »
I couldn't agree more that the toy would have been washed over time, I have children myself who had soft toys they were very attached to. But the very idea that I would ever have washed any of those toys 70 days after they went missing at a time I was informed that a cadaver dog was on the way is absolutely  ridiculous. Unless I was trying to hide something, there is no other possible reason that would lead me to wash it. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. I know myself well enough to post that fact. No opinion involved there. I do not believe for a second that innocent parents wash their missing daughter's favorite soft toy 70 days after she goes missing, sun tan lotion or no sun tan lotion. The fact is, that's the way I view it.

Whatever way you and the others view the washing of the toy is your business. The reply's my view on the toy are receiving sounds like I've hit a nerve.
8((()*/
What if the soft toy stank of shit, would you still not wash it?  What if one of your other kids vomited on it, would you still  not wash it?  What if it got slobbered on by the dog, or covered in cat hairs that made you sneeze, would you still not wash it?  According to you there is no possible reason for you to wash it so one must assume that in the circumstances I have described you would still not wash the soft toy.  This therefore proves that you must be the most innocent parent that ever lived!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #530 on: March 29, 2019, 06:02:44 PM »
I don't understand what that has to do with parents of a missing child washing their daughter's favorite soft  toy as soon as they find out a cadaver dog is on the way. I know there are those who claim they find that perfectly normal parental behavior, are you in the group that share that view? I agree in hindsight it was perhaps a mistake not to test the toy but every other bit of evidence had been tampered with, what is it that makes you believe the toy would have been any different?
Could we have a cite please for washing the soft toy as soon as they find out a cadaver dog was on the way please?  I assume this is in the files?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #531 on: March 29, 2019, 07:17:39 PM »
Unless you know what Gerry was talking to Stuart Prior about between July 3rd and July 19th you have no idea if my post is factually correct or not. And do you know what they were talking about? If you want to delete my post, you're too late, I done it for you.
As you suggest it is possible to be informed of planned use of cadaver dogs.  I don't know what was discussed.

From memory Kate admits to washing Cuddle Cat 12 days  prior to the day the PJ examine the villa (was that 4th August?)
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #532 on: March 29, 2019, 07:23:29 PM »
As you suggest it is possible to be informed of planned use of cadaver dogs.  I don't know what was discussed.

From memory Kate admits to washing Cuddle Cat 12 days  prior to the day the PJ examine the villa (was that 4th August?)
I wonder why she freely admitted that seeing as how it’s virtually cast iron proof of guilt (according to Cheeky).

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #533 on: March 29, 2019, 07:29:58 PM »
You don't know what Gerry and Stuart Prior discussed then? Which means you don't know if my statement was factually incorrect. Fair enough. I deleted anyway.

Do you seriously think it's a good idea to rely on a former suspect who has never been cleared of involvement in her daughter's disappearance for reliable information? You'll forgive me if I give that idea a miss.
You’re relying on her words regarding washing cuddlecat, any reason for that?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #534 on: March 29, 2019, 07:57:36 PM »
You don't know what Gerry and Stuart Prior discussed then? Which means you don't know if my statement was factually incorrect. Fair enough. I deleted anyway.

Do you seriously think it's a good idea to rely on a former suspect who has never been cleared of involvement in her daughter's disappearance for reliable information? You'll forgive me if I give that idea a miss.
But isn't the more serious issue in your statement is that the British police were alerting the McCanns to lines of inquiry that the PJ were about to do?
Do you know what was discussed between Stuart Prior and the McCanns?

The Dates of the washing did not clash with the dates you used.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #535 on: March 29, 2019, 08:01:59 PM »
The reason for that imo, is the good old 'it's was one of these tricky situations where we didn't seem to have a choice'. Remember that old chestnut? It would have looked even more suspicious if the cameras picked up it had been washed and they had said nothing imo. But because it had sun tan lotion on it poor old Kate decided to wash every last trace of her abducted daughter from her favorite soft toy, because.... wait for it... it had got sun tan lotion on it.

I'm not buying it. It's that simple. I'll leave you and the whooshing curtain theory to prove me wrong.  8(0(*
Your last sentence is pure goading as I have repeatedly asked you to tell me what you mean by it and you refuse to say.  Your first point is ludicrous IMO.  You think the cameras would be able to discern Cuddlecat had been washed?  Then rather than tell the world she’d wash it, she could have covered it in suntan lotion and snot and dirt after washing it, problem solved and no one would have been any the wiser.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #536 on: March 29, 2019, 08:04:19 PM »

I understood that you meant Kate washed Cuddle Cat that day of the search.  I understand there were clothes in the washing machine that day.  But finding clothes in a washing machine is rather common in fact.

But isn't the more serious issue in your statement is that the British police were alerting the McCanns to lines of inquiry that the PJ were about to do?
Do you know what was discussed between Stuart Prior and the McCanns?

The Dates of the washing did not clash with the dates you used.
"Unless you know what Gerry was talking to Stuart Prior about between July 3rd and July 19th"   were the dates you used.
Moderation

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #537 on: March 29, 2019, 08:12:50 PM »
I was looking through some old reports about Cuddle Cat, as I seem to remember a claim that CC had been placed out of reach, this being one reason Kate knew it was an abduction & Maddie hadn't left the bed of her own volition...

I found this and it made me chuckle...

By Lori Campbell in Praia da Luz
Published: 12/08/2007

Missing Madeleine McCann's favourite pink Cuddle Cat toy was taken from her arms as she slept and placed beyond her reach by her kidnapper. That is why police are certain Madeleine was snatched while she was asleep - and was NOT killed or injured in the holiday apartment.

When her mum Kate, 38, tucked Madeleine into bed, the four-year-old was cuddling the toy - but it was later found placed on a ledge that Madeleine could not have reached.

There is also further "concrete evidence" that Madeleine was still ALIVE when she left the holiday apartment. Her kidnapper had a window of just five minutes to strike - from when dad Gerry last checked on the children until family friend Jane Tanner saw a man carrying away a child she is sure was Madeleine wrapped in a blanket.

Concrete evidence  @)(++(*
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #538 on: March 29, 2019, 08:17:56 PM »
You know what I think, it's clearly explained above, if you don't like it that's just too bad imo. My opinion will never change unless the first 90 seconds of this gets verified in a court of law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPS0eyLID1A&t=335s
That's ludicrous imo. How you view it, is entirely up to you. It's a free country.
Did you post the correct link?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #539 on: March 29, 2019, 08:21:38 PM »
What date did Kate wash the toy?
As I said from memory 12 days before the villa was examined.  So some time after 19th July.
Moderation