Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 212583 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #690 on: November 10, 2018, 06:34:46 PM »
The subject is Luke Mitchell. Please note that anything else will be deleted on sight.

*&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Brandy

« Reply #691 on: November 10, 2018, 06:36:24 PM »
I only intended reading a few pages this afternoon, ended up reading the entire introduction. I can see it's going to be one of those books you just can't put down, and end up staying awake in bed finishing the next chapter.

jixy

« Reply #692 on: November 10, 2018, 06:36:36 PM »
*&^^&

While you are looking at your last post, remember who has been calling names and accusing people of things. That too is against the rules. They apply to you too

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #693 on: November 10, 2018, 06:41:08 PM »

Can we have less of the insults, if you please.. This is not a request.

jixy

« Reply #694 on: November 10, 2018, 06:52:34 PM »
The main part of this case isnt who Luke chatted to on the phone or did the year before but how he could be treated in such an appalling manner right from the start

Total interrogation, devious Family Liaison Officer who tried her best to plant thoughts in people's minds and suggest things that werent true. The treatment of Luke Shane and Corrine was shocking but it was allowed to continue the whole way through

All the faults in finding/keeping evidence was with only one thought in their minds... Luke was guilty right from the moment he found Jodi's body. Anything else was their attempt to make  the evidence fit their view

I wonder how the case would have gone if they werent so quick to decide who was guilty and who wasnt

Offline Brandy

« Reply #695 on: November 10, 2018, 06:59:52 PM »
The Police are supposed to remain objective throughout. They clearly decided that they would pursue Luke Mitchell from the start, just like the village/town gossips had as described in Dr Lean's introduction to her investigative book.

jixy

« Reply #696 on: November 10, 2018, 07:08:06 PM »
The Police are supposed to remain objective throughout. They clearly decided that they would pursue Luke Mitchell from the start, just like the village/town gossips had as described in Dr Lean's introduction to her investigative book.

Taking into account that he was a child too. Thinking of him being terrorised by 3 Policeman at such a young age. They didnt listen to a word he was saying, he didnt have the assistance of a Solicitor and it makes you wonder what the Appropriate Adult (Social Services) was doing/thinking while all this was going on

I have done training for an Appropriate Adult and this is so far removed. I know the system varies between England and Scotland but even so

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #697 on: November 10, 2018, 07:18:55 PM »
I only intended reading a few pages this afternoon, ended up reading the entire introduction. I can see it's going to be one of those books you just can't put down, and end up staying awake in bed finishing the next chapter.

You are right---I can't put it down either !  I am appalled by what I have read so far.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #698 on: November 10, 2018, 07:23:07 PM »
*&^^&

We are perfectly on topic------"Innocents Betrayed" is about the Luke Mitchell case!

jixy

« Reply #699 on: November 10, 2018, 07:26:06 PM »
You are right---I can't put it down either !  I am appalled by what I have read so far.

Mrswah be prepared ... the more you read the more it hurts.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #700 on: November 10, 2018, 09:13:39 PM »
The suggestion Luke killed Jodi because he was two-timing her is outrageous - he was a 14 year old child FGS - not a married man with everything to lose! Must be so difficult growing up being so perfect, honestly some people need to read what they are saying before they hit the post button  *&^^&
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 09:33:34 PM by justsaying »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #701 on: November 10, 2018, 09:16:17 PM »

It is definitely one of those books that is a page turner, very fact specific too!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #702 on: November 10, 2018, 09:22:32 PM »
Taking into account that he was a child too. Thinking of him being terrorised by 3 Policeman at such a young age. They didnt listen to a word he was saying, he didnt have the assistance of a Solicitor and it makes you wonder what the Appropriate Adult (Social Services) was doing/thinking while all this was going on

I have done training for an Appropriate Adult and this is so far removed. I know the system varies between England and Scotland but even so

The SCCRC verified the boys rights were breached yet still refused to refer his case to appeal - I don't think it would be the same if it was the CCRC looking at it here in England - those interviews were disgusting and heart-breaking to read.

Offline Brandy

« Reply #703 on: November 10, 2018, 09:23:55 PM »
I have long been convinced it was an adult male who killed [Name removed] and not a teenage boy. Fortunately, people like Dr Lean have the integrity/commitment and also the ability to articulate the entire sequence of events. It also demonstrates just how many innocent people must have been subjected to these MOJ's which we will never know about as they did not have a Dr Lean bringing their case into the vital public domain.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #704 on: November 10, 2018, 09:28:54 PM »
I have long been convinced it was an adult male who killed [Name removed] and not a teenage boy. Fortunately, people like Dr Lean have the integrity/commitment and also the ability to articulate the entire sequence of events. It also demonstrates just how many innocent people must have been subjected to these MOJ's which we will never know about as they did not have a Dr Lean bringing their case into the vital public domain.

The FBI did a profile on the killer, would love to see it! It has not been released fully but I bet they more or less said the same.