Author Topic: The dead pigs skin and the hot rifle tip  (Read 12175 times)

Weety

Re: The dead pigs skin and the hot rifle tip
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 11:44:39 AM »
More from Neil:

Contrary to what has been suggested, despite the fact that it was summer the Aga was fully on at the time.  The outside of the Aga would have been unlikely to have reached 200 degrees C.  The theory is that the end of the rifle was deliberately placed either inside the Aga or onto one of the hotplates at the top and either would have had a temperature of at least 200 degrees C.

Oh dear... good luck persuading anyone of that.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 12:09:26 PM »
More from Neil:

Contrary to what has been suggested, despite the fact that it was summer the Aga was fully on at the time.  The outside of the Aga would have been unlikely to have reached 200 degrees C.  The theory is that the end of the rifle was deliberately placed either inside the Aga or onto one of the hotplates at the top and either would have had a temperature of at least 200 degrees C.

Oh dear... good luck persuading anyone of that.

Oh it was ritual branding before the ritual cleansing .... any theory in the storm eh Nelly? This is the murder of 5 innocents including 2 kiddies and you are treating it like a joke! Shame on the lot of you!

How on earth does Bamber get supposedly intelligent legal professionals to humiliate themselves espousing preposterous theories to try and make their bogus 'evidence' fit.

Any honourbale man would have looked at the tempreture tests on the rifle barrel and realised that their guesswork was wrong. Not these glory hunters; if the Aga Saga joke is proven to be rubbish no doubt they will invent find  another Mickey Mouse theory! 

Shame on you Nelly, you're just a Tesko in sheeps clothing!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 12:17:32 PM »
At what point did the end of the gun/silencer get cooked on the Aga? According to Bamber he left it on the settle, we know thats bullshit of course. Are they trying to say that sheila heated up the rifle/silencer during the shootings?

So she shoots her mother and kids, heats up the gun/silencer and puts the gun in nevilles back? Can someone please explain because its all coming across as a bit silly IMO

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 12:23:15 PM »
At what point did the end of the gun/silencer get cooked on the Aga? According to Bamber he left it on the settle, we know thats bullshit of course. Are they trying to say that sheila heated up the rifle/silencer during the shootings?

So she shoots her mother and kids, heats up the gun/silencer and puts the gun in nevilles back? Can someone please explain because its all coming across as a bit silly IMO

It gets worse Andy ... we are now talking about Sheila doing a bit of ritual branding after Nevill had died! Heating the rifle end up to burn her dead father ... a father everyone knows she adored.

Nelly, Simon and the whole bunch of them have no shame whatsoever! I vomit in their general direction! s..mbags one and all!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 12:30:22 PM »
Im confused tim! as usual  ?{)(**

Anyway, if thats all his defence can come up with,i dont hold much hope for Mr.B.

They need to explain how sheila had no evidence of having fired a gun that night, amongst other things  ?>)()<

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 12:36:18 PM »
Im confused tim! as usual  ?{)(**

Anyway, if thats all his defence can come up with,i dont hold much hope for Mr.B.

They need to explain how sheila had no evidence of having fired a gun that night, amongst other things  ?>)()<

They explained that with 'Sheila wiped her fingertips cleaning on her clothing' in a statement Preece published yesterday!  8)--))

I too hold out verx little hope for Bamber:

This is Simon McKay talking of Bamber's chances today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7RIgs3eygo

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 12:41:11 PM »
This is Jeremy Bamber after watching the New Evidence programme last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw8bW6b5900&feature=fvwrel

Offline Andrea

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »
 @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 12:59:05 PM »
I videoed myself watching Bamber - The New Evidence last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-8GEFdn8sM

Offline Andrea

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »

Offline Andrea

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 01:06:26 PM »
I know i keep asking, but can someone please explain to me at what point was the gun/silencer heated up by the aga? im just not getting this bit.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 01:09:42 PM »
Stan and Ollie also watched!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLPIMHfbKr4&feature=related

8)--)) @)(++(* @)(++(*
Is that Jackie Preece in the background with a rifle wrapped up?   8()(((@#

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 01:15:01 PM »
I know i keep asking, but can someone please explain to me at what point was the gun/silencer heated up by the aga? im just not getting this bit.

According to Nelly 1006 it was after Sheila had shot him numerous times, battered him senseless with the rifle butt and then finsihed him off with more bullets. She then heated up the rifle in/on the Aga and did a bit of ritual branding on his dead body!

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so disgusting!

Is there any depravity that won't accuse Sheila of committing to exonerate their Saint Jeremy!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 01:27:03 PM »
Has that been included in the submissions to the CCRC? Thats the official line now?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 01:31:49 PM »
Has that been included in the submissions to the CCRC? Thats the official line now?

According to Nelly 1006 yes it has! If Bamber gets an appeal I will be stunned!