Author Topic: CCTV Images and Film  (Read 14156 times)

Offline [...]

Re: CCTV Images and Film
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2017, 10:12:26 AM »
Another CCTV Footage to add to the list we didn't know about..

Bristol Zoo has handed over CCTV tapes to detectives from the night Joanna Yeates vanished.

Why were they looking at this footage... who were they hoping to see?? They must have had someone in mind ...

According to the Mirror, a police source said: 'Bristol Zoo is not on the direct route from her flat to where her body was found, but the footage may prove useful in establishing how the killer reached her flat in the first place.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346836/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Bristol-Zoo-CCTV-footage-used-hunt-murderer.html#ixzz4njr81Fu4

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2017, 10:43:17 AM »
Another CCTV Footage to add to the list we didn't know about..

Why were they looking at this footage... who were they hoping to see?? They must have had someone in mind ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346836/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Bristol-Zoo-CCTV-footage-used-hunt-murderer.html#ixzz4njr81Fu4

Interesting link:  14th January. If you scroll down, it mentions the 28 day review of the investigation due in a few days from then.  VT was arrested just in time.  Phew!!!!!!!!

As for Bristol Zoo, that was where Glenis Carruthers was found all those years ago. Methinks they were, perhaps, hoping  to solve two murders .  VT wasn't born when Glenis was murdered, but they had someone else out on bail who was, AND who was probably living in the locality in 1974. 

What they didn't have, however, was any evidence against him.

Offline [...]

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2017, 10:54:20 AM »
Yes... The review keeps cropping up....

Lucky for them they had charged Dr Vincent Tabak on the Saturday 22nd of January 2011 not many days left for the review team to take over...Say what..

Pretty amazing really having no evidence against Dr Vincent Tabak... I wonder who would have reviewed the case??

Yes mrswah... Just in time indeed.... For some maybe... I bet a big sigh of relief filled the building...(IMO)..

Offline [...]

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2017, 06:51:43 PM »

Something I noticed on The CCTV image of Joanna Yeates at "The Bristol Ram"....  I know they blurred out the time....

But why does the date start with the Year first ????? 2010/12/17 no other CCTV Footage we know of starts with the Year First: ???

Offline Leonora

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2017, 08:59:35 PM »
Something I noticed on The CCTV image of Joanna Yeates at "The Bristol Ram"....  I know they blurred out the time....

But why does the date start with the Year first ????? 2010/12/17 no other CCTV Footage we know of starts with the Year First: ???

This is a sensible format to use in your computer's naming system if you want it automatically to sort folders and files whose name is also a date in chronological order whenever it sorts them. The technician who tampered with this video, blurred out the original date, and got his/her computer to generate the phoney timestamp, had previuosly selected this date format and didn't much care that it would be viewed by someone as sharp-eyed as you. Is that an "08" as in "08 p.m." I see before me at the bottom left?

Offline [...]

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2017, 11:02:25 PM »
Who did Joanna Yeates receive a Message from when she is in Waitrose??? 

She is clearly looking at her phone..

I have found a much longer CCTV of her in Waitrose... Her mobile phone is in her hand... And as she is walking through the store she looks down at her mobile phone ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15343431

Offline [...]

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2017, 08:53:34 AM »
Looking at the CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates, and trying to follow the bags in her hand..

(1): Joanna Yeates walking into Waitrose with what appears to be 1 black bag in her hand

(2): As she comes down the aisle you can now see 2 bags in her hand.. I've circled them.

(3):Bargain Booze she has 2 bags in her hand.. 1  black with skull upon it and one of a different shade of black
      behind it..

(4): Tesco's at the till she has a white bag in her hand, it look like it's made from thick paper, the sort you get gifts
       in, you can see the flat edge to this bag at the bottom.

(5): As she leaves Tesco's you can only see the Black (Bin Liner) type bag in her hand and not the other blackish
       bag.. don't see it at the checkout either ...

What happened to the bags that she was carrying??  Why didn't she have 3 bags in her hand in Tesco's ??? she has 2 in Bargain Booze?? Did she leave something to post at Bargain Booze ???

Also in the Waitrose CCTV just after I captured her with the 2 bags.. The CCTV jumps and she is suddenly further down on the left hand side when she she not be that far ahead...

Were they trying to hide the fact that she has another bag in her hand when she leaves Waitroose ???

Edit... i have attached another image;

(6):... It looks like she has the white bag in her hand in Waitrose...  Between the other 2 bags... It's hard to capture

I've attached an enlarged image an another one...

I am now questioning 2 things... What order did she go shopping... And who did she see in Waitose to have more bags with her than when she came into the store ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U7WUtJIhb8

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline nina

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2017, 12:58:57 PM »
Looking at the CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates, and trying to follow the bags in her hand..

(1): Joanna Yeates walking into Waitrose with what appears to be 1 black bag in her hand

(2): As she comes down the aisle you can now see 2 bags in her hand.. I've circled them.

(3):Bargain Booze she has 2 bags in her hand.. 1  black with skull upon it and one of a different shade of black
      behind it..

(4): Tesco's at the till she has a white bag in her hand, it look like it's made from thick paper, the sort you get gifts
       in, you can see the flat edge to this bag at the bottom.

(5): As she leaves Tesco's you can only see the Black (Bin Liner) type bag in her hand and not the other blackish
       bag.. don't see it at the checkout either ...

What happened to the bags that she was carrying??  Why didn't she have 3 bags in her hand in Tesco's ??? she has 2 in Bargain Booze?? Did she leave something to post at Bargain Booze ???

Also in the Waitrose CCTV just after I captured her with the 2 bags.. The CCTV jumps and she is suddenly further down on the left hand side when she she not be that far ahead...

Were they trying to hide the fact that she has another bag in her hand when she leaves Waitroose ???

Edit... i have attached another image;

(6):... It looks like she has the white bag in her hand in Waitrose...  Between the other 2 bags... It's hard to capture

I've attached an enlarged image an another one...

I am now questioning 2 things... What order did she go shopping... And who did she see in Waitose to have more bags with her than when she came into the store ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U7WUtJIhb8

Joanna Yeates seems to have the black bag on her back, which one which goes over one shoulder and the plastic bag is a 2010 Bargain Booze plastic bag. Back then shops were giving them away, not now though, thank heavens.

If you say that she has a thick paper bag this could have been a present from a friend at work.

I think it likely that Joanna put the Bargain Booze bag in her black bag, plus any other bags that would fit, makes sense.

I can't watch You Tube and the like because BT is ripping me off at the moment. Nice one BT. So I am just going by still 'photos.

I also don't know anything about Joanna in Waitrose.... bag wise.

Offline [...]

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2017, 08:24:54 PM »
I don't know who took this short video.. It's of Longwood lane and over the wall... It sounds like they've just pulled up jump up the car and start videoing...

It's titled

Lane where Jo Yeates' body was found

There even more land on the other side than I realised... There a grassed area over the next Wall...

https://www.musicjinni.com/eZJGcePJW8i/Lane-where-Jo-Yeates-body-was-found.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »
The CCTV images we have not seen of Joanna Yeates on Friday 17th December 2010 are of her visit to the "Hope and Anchor" Public House....

She visited there with her boyfriend and both should have been captured on CCTV from outside of the Building...  where are the images of Joanna Yeates visit to the Hope and Anchor???

To show Joanna Yeates movements for that day I would have expected that The Hope and Anchor CCTV images, were available for us to get a view of her routine that day...

Did these images get shown at trial???  I have attached an image of the Hope and Anchor on the 7th January 2011, clearly showing us CCTV camera..

Why have the images of her visiting this establishment never been released ??

Does anybody know if they were shown at trial??  I can only find a reference to The Hope and Anchor...

Friday December 17, 12.50pm: Miss Yeates and Mr Reardon, who both work for design consultancy BDP in Bristol, have lunch together at the Hope and Anchor near their offices. Joanna eats cheesy chips. Sadly it turns out to be her last meal.

Offices ???  So which Office did each of them work in??  Also Hill Street is not close to the Hope and Anchor Pub... But... Caledonia Road is closer.... Is that the Offices they worked at ???

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg436495#msg436495

4.45pm: Mr Reardon walks to his girlfriend's office to say goodbye before driving to Sheffield to visit his family before Christmas.

Now that suggests to me that they didn't work in the same Office or Building.... He wouldn't need to walk!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/joanna-yeates-murder-timeline-of-events-2377178.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Leonora

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2017, 07:12:06 PM »
...To show Joanna Yeates movements for that day I would have expected that The Hope and Anchor CCTV images, were available for us to get a view of her routine that day...

Did these images get shown at trial???  I have attached an image of the Hope and Anchor on the 7th January 2011, clearly showing us CCTV camera..

Why have the images of her visiting this establishment never been released ??

Does anybody know if they were shown at trial??  I can only find a reference to The Hope and Anchor...
I have never seen any CCTV clips from the Hope & Anchor. I am confident that there has not been any reference to any such clips being shown in court. But, to coin a phrase, "I could be mistaken".

Offline [...]

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2018, 10:06:34 AM »
When it comes to CCTV images of Joanna Yeates, what have we actually got??

(1) Bargain Booze

(2) Tesco

(3) The Ram

Now none of these CCTV have the correct time displayed... most do not have the date, so we only have the word of the Police that they were actually taken on the 17th December 2010

What brought me back to these CCTV images were the pictures from 'The Ram'... when looking at that video, we are told that it is Joanna yeates in the images... But is it??  We see her leave the toilet... that CCTV footage could have come from anytime that she had visited The Ram previously, as it was a local haunt on a Friday evening for her....

After that we see the footage of the back of someone whom is supposed to be Joanna yeates... We decide this from a pinkish T Shirt and short blonde hair.... But that doesn't identify the person in the CCTV footage... It isn't a clear image....

We then see her leaving "The Ram Pub"...  Now this is where the interest lies....  The images that has been circled by the media, shows a woman whom apparently matches "A" description of a blonde woman..... If you look at the image, they have actually blurred the "Face" of the woman leaving the Ram pub... (image attached)... So that is not a verification that the person seen leaving The Ram Pub , is actually Joanna Yeates....

So what have we left???  NO CCTV Images of Joanna Yeates that show her categorically on the 17th December 2010..  We have been told a story of her journey... But is it true??  Because I cannot understand if the court have been shown footage of Joanna Yeates in The Ram Pub... why they would feel the need to blur her face..... That is not an identification in my book...!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxJwSkKu4IY

Offline Leonora

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2018, 07:00:01 PM »
When it comes to CCTV images of Joanna Yeates, what have we actually got??

(1) Bargain Booze

(2) Tesco

(3) The Ram

(4) Waitrose

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2018, 09:49:12 PM »
(4) Waitrose

5  walking past Hophouse pub (apparently)