Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 243739 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2021, 04:01:30 PM »
For me Sandra Lean does not appear to recognise male violence perpetrated against females

What Sandra Lean failed to tell her readers back in Nov 2010 is that she had told me she had allegedly been abused/assaulted by her then partner - witnessed apparently by one of her daughters - and that their intimate relationship had come to an end after she (And her daughter) had driven him back to the airport and apparently paid for him to fly back to his home in Shetland, as he had no money of his own apparently.

Sandra seemingly chose to dismiss any concern I may have had for her well-being following her disclosure to me of the alleged assault, preferring seemingly to instead dismiss what had occurred between them both - and then for reasons only known to her - chose to blame me for daring to share details of the alleged abuse/assault with one person (Out of concern)

I had already called this man out on his maladaptive behaviors and no longer trusted his motives to be genuine (as is supported by the request to close down Simon Hall's website) and was questioning his guilt in relation to a mysterious fire in his home that claimed the life of his baby daughter Annalise - along with the sexual assault allegations made by his ex wife against him.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:13:42 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2021, 05:37:03 PM »
This re Allan Jamieson from 1996 who was also involved in the TV show

Sentencing Jamieson, of Gleneagles Avenue, Cumbernauld, Sheriff Iain Simpson, said:

“What this amounts to fundamentally is bullying a lady on the road.

“If we all stopped people on the motorway whose driving we didn't like, then straddled along the hard shoulder would be a queue of people arguing with each other.''

Last night, Mrs Doyle, 34, said: ``I went through hell because of this. The whole experience was shattering. I had to see a psychiatrist and was later put on medication by my GP.''

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12049924.woman-terrified-by-drivers-action-police-suspend-forensic-scientist/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2021, 05:42:10 PM »
If anyone has the book and could scan it and upload the PDF, that would be amazing. I don't want to give SL any money but would be interested to read the book and see if there is any more to it than bluster.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2021, 05:47:58 PM »
The police have recently been referred to as ‘dirty perverts’ for apparently questioning Luke Mitchell on his ‘sex like’

Does Sandra Lean explore in her book how and why police might do this ?

It was after all Sharon who called the police ‘dirty perverts’
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:18:19 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2021, 09:53:33 PM »
Any and all allegations of sexual assault relating to male violence against females displays a pattern of behaviour regardless of a conviction

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/feb/21/jane-monckton-smith-in-control-domestic-abuse-murder-public-protection
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:22:07 PM by John »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2021, 10:14:08 PM »
Any and all allegations of sexual assault relating to male violence against females displays a pattern of behaviour regardless of a conviction

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/feb/21/jane-monckton-smith-in-control-domestic-abuse-murder-public-protection

Answer the question?

You are not a psychologist and reading a book doesn’t make you one.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:22:32 PM by John »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2021, 10:46:10 PM »
Answer the question?

You are not a psychologist and reading a book doesn’t make you one.

She clearly answered the question already, stop badgering her.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 11:23:11 PM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2021, 11:05:44 PM »
A further reminder that posts which deviate from the opening post will be removed. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2021, 11:20:07 PM »
If anyone has the book and could scan it and upload the PDF, that would be amazing. I don't want to give SL any money but would be interested to read the book and see if there is any more to it than bluster.

It’s a fantastic book scrammed full of information but unfortunately if you’re not willing to give the author the renumeration she so richly deserves I guess you’ll have to take my word for it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2021, 11:35:41 PM »
It’s a fantastic book scrammed full of information but unfortunately if you’re not willing to give the author the renumeration she so richly deserves I guess you’ll have to take my word for it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2021, 11:50:48 PM »

I personally don't believe for a minute that Sandra Lean is capable of discriminating between the guilty and the innocent.  The evidence of her past endeavours speaks for itself.  She previously advocated for at least two cunning murderers and set herself up as a very vocal mouthpiece on their behalf. Both men later confessed to having committed murdering their female victims despite two very high profile campaigns on their behalf. The first of these despicable creatures was wife beater Adrian Prout. He murdered his wife because she talked of divorce and a financial settlement which would probably have meant the sale of their farm.  He strangled his wife and buried her in a deep grave on their farm using an excavator, he then pretended that she had run off. The evidence though didn't support this claim.

The second killer was Simon Hall who in reality was later revealed to be a burglar. One early morning though he chose to burglar a private residence not that far from his home, this property was occupied by an old lady who was no threat to anyone. This brave young man murdered the occupier and sexually assaulted her. Hall put up a defence of alibi but over time it began to unravel. During the campaign to have his conviction overturned both Sandra Lean and her then partner Billy Middleton were very much at the helm.

Sandra Lean was very much involved in both the above high profile cases but was proven 100% wrong. I wonder did she ever apologise to the families of both victims for the unnecessary suffering she caused them?  There are other examples of her inability to recognise false innocence, in my opinion she should seek a new career.

Her involvement in the Luke Mitchell campaign which started 17 years ago is admirable but the arguments put forward by her are very weak. Could this be 17 years wasted on yet another case of false innocence?   
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 02:30:56 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2021, 12:43:02 AM »
From my viewpoint - especially in relation to her involvement with Billy Middleton (http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg385712.html#msg385712)
& killer Simon Hall - it is Sandra lean who appears to be afraid of the truth

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-as-dad-of-annalise-middleton-sets-1019199

I don’t know if Sandra Lean goes into the details or gives dates as to when she’s alleged to have been ‘labelled a crazy conspiracy theorist, interfering do-gooder, fame seeker, evil bitch, murderer lover, sicko’

I'm not necessarily a fan of Dr Lean, but I don't doubt she's had all sorts of stick, and it's not nice.

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2021, 12:57:33 AM »

No, I do not believe Sandra Lean deserves remuneration. She campaigned for two convicted murderers to be released (Adrian Prout, Simon Hall) and shacked up with BM, who should have been convicted.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 09:28:12 AM by John »

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2021, 01:08:23 AM »

Her involvement in the Luke Mitchell campaign which started 17 years ago is admirable but the arguments put forward by her are very weak. Could this be 17 years wasted on yet another case of false innocence?

frustrating to see someone so schooled in psychology succumb to sunk cost fallacy / plan continuation bias but just shows anyone can fall foul

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2021, 08:36:27 AM »
I personally don't believe for a minute that Sandra Lean is capable of discriminating between the guilty and the innocent.  The evidence of her past endeavours speaks for itself.  She previously advocated for at least two cunning murderers and set herself up as a very vocal mouthpiece on their behalf. Both men later confessed to having committed murdering their female victims despite two very high profile campaigns on their behalf. The first of these despicable creatures was wife beater Adrian Prout. He murdered his wife because she talked of divorce and a financial settlement which would probably have meant the sale of their farm.  He strangled his wife and buried her in a deep grave on their farm using an excavator, he then pretended that she had run off. The evidence though didn't support this claim.

The second killer was Simon Hall who in reality was later revealed to be a burglar. One early morning though he chose to burglar a private residence not that far from his home, this property was occupied by an old lady who was no threat to anyone. This brave young man murdered the occupier and sexually assaulted her. Hall put up a defence of alibi but over time it began to unravel. During the campaign to have his conviction overturned both Sandra Lean and her then partner Billy Middleton were very much at the helm.

Sandra Lean was very much involved in both the above high profile cases but was proven 100% wrong. I wonder did she ever apologise to the families of both victims for the unnecessary suffering she caused them?  There are other examples of her inability to recognise false innocence, in my opinion she should seek a new career.

To be fair John you yourself have admitted taking part in the campaigns to free both Simon Hall and Luke Mitchell. Did you at anytime consider apologising for the hurt you caused to the family? Do you really not see the irony in berating an individual for following a course of action you yourself took part in?

Further you have a member on this very site who not only married Simon Hall, once he had been convicted, but campaigned vigorously for him, with no thought for his victim’s family, and even when he confessed to her killing and sexually assaulting his victim she still professed to love him.

I think several people need to hold a mirror up to themselves before they start apportioning blame.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 02:31:46 PM by John »